• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
The Fallen arena is pretty good. I hate the closed Hive one. The new relic (fallen RL) seems pretty lame. I dunno, not too impressed with PoE right now, but hopefully it's fun to play.

Divide that by 5, 540 crit for a low impact sidearm is still decent.

A low impact fast rate of fire. As a sidearm, which is literally it's class, that'd be perfect.

I'm excited to see what other goodies they'll have. We've already seen straight up Fallen guns are usable(The ones captains use) and I think the Vespian is the only actual HoW weapon we've seen fired, aside from the relic.

And Datto/other streamers keep saying that Bungies only let them upgrade their gear to 365 and not let them get any of the new stuff.

Exciting times, Guardians...

nOoblet16

Vestian was doing 2700 crits at the end of that video...hopefully it's easy enough to get!

Only because of arc burn, in which case that's not really very good when a 300 Fatebringer does some 4-5k+ damage on tier 1 enemies with arc burn. A sidearm is never replacing my shotgun/sniper especially if I only use Handcanons.

so, for flawless/clan raid/clan strike, it looks like we've got:

1. rasengan1337
2. moridhin
3. smallwind
4. mild soss
5. Gutz31
6. ich00

sorry for those who didn't reply.

party members, please join this clan:
https://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/429327
if you need help figuring it out, please let me know.
you will need to set this as your playstation clan during the course of our activities,
i believe, in order for the clan trophies to be achieved.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...lawless_raider_on_crotas_end_lessons_learned/

repost for a new page

Only because of arc burn, in which case that's not really very good when a 300 Fatebringer does some 4-5k+ damage on tier 1 enemies with arc burn. A sidearm is never replacing my shotgun/sniper especially if I only use Handcanons.

It also fires 3 times as fast as a Fatebringer and has bonus damage against Fallen.

Yeah maybe not a replacement for a sidearm, but it's also a good weapon when getting close to an enemy isn't an option.

vctor182

It also fires 3 times as fast as a Fatebringer and has bonus damage against Fallen.

Yeah maybe not a replacement for a sidearm, but it's also a good weapon when getting close to an enemy isn't an option.

I think it's a good weapon to have for trash mobs like thralls or dregs, when they're too close to use a sniper, too many to use a shotgun, and when you don't have time to charge a fusion rifle.

Arrrammis

I have concluded that raiding in the Vault of Glass while listening to the Tron: Legacy soundtrack makes it at least 3x as epic. Also, the 'Rectify' track came on during the gorgon maze, and it was a bit terrifying.

ethomaz

Banned
Guys I will be fair.

I love Arena type of games... I guess I will play this new mode a lot with GAFers.

I just don't have time to all these weekly activities ;-;

noomi

This weeks loot haul:

- Hawkmoon #3 (not sharding any of them because.... Reasons)
- Monte Carlo (shard)
- Hard Light (shard)
- Universal Remote (shard)
- Crux (shard).... Stolen from Macello, sorry bud.

Oh and... Grats to nuszka on his first Vex :)

shermas

Could the Husk be a bigger pain in the butt to level up? How much EXP does it take? I've turned in about 20 bounties on this thing and I feel like it's barely over half way.

noomi

Could the Husk be a bigger pain in the butt to level up? How much EXP does it take? I've turned in about 20 bounties on this thing and I feel like it's barely over half way.

I thought husk gains xp by hive kills.... Just do that "we've woken the hive" mission for 20min and done.

This weeks loot haul:

- Hawkmoon #3 (not sharding any of them because.... Reasons)
- Monte Carlo (shard)
- Hard Light (shard)
- Universal Remote (shard)
- Crux (shard).... Stolen from Macello, sorry bud.

Oh and... Grats to nuszka on his first Vex :)

Lol are there any loot drops you are still pursuing or are you just doing it for fun and shards?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom