• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
That was an unbelievably good VoG HM run with Hawkian, LTWood and co. Very smooth.

I got a chest piece, gloves, 2 boots and 2 helmets lol! I had dismantled all my VoG Warlock gear before and got everything back in this run.

noomi

Lol are there any loot drops you are still pursuing or are you just doing it for fun and shards?

Nope, no more loots needed for me these days. Just collecting shards and helping friends get whatever they need :)

Although once HoW comes I will retire running VoG & TDB to focus solely on new content.

Frenden

Banned
That was an unbelievably good VoG HM run with Hawkian, LTWood and co. Very smooth.

I got a chest piece, gloves, 2 boots and 2 helmets lol! I had dismantled all my VoG Warlock gear before and got everything back in this run.

That was only my third time ever and the little I got to contribute to went swimmingly. I need to find a way to play with you guys more often. No yelling or pressure, just people doing their thing.

I learned more by being quiet and watching the mechanics unfold than the two other times I've run any part of it and had folks yelling like banshees.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

That was only my third time ever and the little I got to contribute to went swimmingly. I need to find a way to play with you guys more often. No yelling or pressure, just people doing their thing.

I learned more by being quiet and watching the mechanics unfold than the two other times I've run any part of it and had folks yelling like banshees.

such precision

Sooo, I've been gone for a while... And now it appears my VoG Raid set gear is worse than gear you can get from Faction vendors, in terms of light. Same with my Exotics, I'm very confused.

Should I even bother trying to run VoG normal?

Probably old, but I just read this...

“We’ve heard the feedback from players about not being able to do the weekly activities, so two things we wanted to do were always have one of the activities available if you didn’t have one of the DLC’s. So you’ll never have where all of the missions are from the House of Wolves expansion. We also wanted to have more variety for all players so we’ve actually uncoupled the Nightfall and Heroic so those will be different every week now.”

MEGATON

I've been wanting this since launch.

Bravo.

boofa

Neo Member
May have been discussed already but thread is moving fast today. Since each of the levels of PoE is going to be a different challenge (unless I misunderstood), does that mean doing a higher level won't get you double/triple drops?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Sooo, I've been gone for a while... And now it appears my VoG Raid set gear is worse than gear you can get from Faction vendors, in terms of light. Same with my Exotics, I'm very confused.

the FAQ in the OP is perfect for these questions, but yes vendor gear is now higher Light. VoG normal also awards weapons.

hydruxo

May have been discussed already but thread is moving fast today. Since each of the levels of PoE is going to be a different challenge (unless I misunderstood), does that mean doing a higher level won't get you double/triple drops?

Correct. You can do each difficulty once per week and it will give you different rewards each time for that week. The higher the level, the better the rewards of course. The rewards for the level 28 version look pretty similar to what you'd get from a Roc strike (engrams, marks/rep, etc.) because you can do it as much as you want, there's no weekly lockout for that one.

the FAQ in the OP is perfect for these questions, but yes vendor gear is now higher Light. VoG normal also awards weapons.

And the most important bit is SAVE YOUR VOG STUFF.

It can be upgraded in a couple weeks to max light level

spyder_ur

How much Vanguard Rep does Nightfall give? Starting to think about edging my rep levels.

And does anyone want to do a Nightfall or two?

At long last. When it rains, it pours.

94m44TK.jpg

spyder_ur

Five-Hundo. Do the NF first then the Weekly to maximize your rep gains.

Thanks, yep I know that strategy but I'm actually planning for the opposite, gonna get close and then equip a faction item so I don't go over. I have a feeling I'll ruin it somewhere in the next two weeks though.

RedFury

Any ideas on how increased accuracy from the celestial nighthawk will even be useful? So snipers can no scope and...what else? Last Word can also be hip fired at long range? Doesn't seem very good. Now transmog needs to be added to wear that sexy helmet with a more viable perk.

If you want to of course. It won't be superior but yes please do not delete corrective measure.
It won't be superior but yes please do not delete corrective measure.
It won't be superior but yes...
won't be superior
won't be superior
lisa needs braces
won't be superior

Oh hell naw, I will find you in ToO hawkian. I will find you equipped with a VoG set, and I will end you. I will take my Hezens Vengeance, and I will have a Revengeance on you for insulting the sanctity of my VoG gear.

I'll see you later, punk...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom