• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh hell naw, I will find you in ToO hawkian. I will find you equipped with a VoG set, and I will end you. I will take my Hezens Vengeance, and I will have a Revengeance on you for insulting the sanctity of my VoG gear.

I'll see you later, punk...

except for the praetorian foil of course which obviously must be superior to all other weapons

Deku Tree

except for the praetorian foil of course which obviously must be superior to all other weapons

I really really want the Praetorian Foil but it refuses to drop for me. This week I did three HM VoG and I saw two people get the Foil and they were both like "Dup, Shard" and I didn't get one again....

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
its been 6 months but i've finally learned how to snipe in this game

thank you, fwc for continuing to give me The Chosen until i got my shit together

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Thanks, although I gotta admit I'm still confused as hell after reading it.
For sure I'd like to add to it so feel free to hit me with any questions you still have. If it's Light stuff that's mixing you up, definitely try playing around with the planning app.

Looks like I messed up getting Guardian Lord. I thought the trophy popped up for salvage, but it must have been a bounty. I have 17/20 relics captured. Looks like I'm gonna miss the top 100 :(.

I was watching Datto's gameplay reveal of the new strike and I can't help but laugh every time I read what Taniks is saying, (A hard, sharp laugh, followed by an aggressive sentence in Fallen, then a war cry) - Taniks, the Scarred

Edit: If anyone is playing any crucible, you can send me a invite :p

Wilde

Anyone looking to do, or willing to help with a flawless crota raid tonight?

Just need that, and the strike party trophies to get Guardian Lord!

Zoidberg

I was watching Datto's gameplay reveal of the new strike and I can't help but laugh every time I read what Taniks is saying, (A hard, sharp laugh, followed by an aggressive sentence in Fallen, then a war cry) - Taniks, the Scarred

Edit: If anyone is playing any crucible, you can send me a invite :p

Link for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl8izZRCVK4

New strike looks good. I like the idea of fighting the boss throughout. That scorch cannon Taniks is rocking is going to suck on nightfall burns though.

Rehsa

FLAWLESS!!!! GUARDIAN LOOOOORD!!!!!!!!

thanks to these awesome guys

1. rasengan1337
2. moridhin
3. smallwind
4. mild soss
5. Gutz31
6. ich00

Rehsa

Thanks guys!

LU1KFbV.jpg

4Wm7LGA.jpg

T2qzcCz.jpg

Link for anyone interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl8izZRCVK4

New strike looks good. I like the idea of fighting the boss throughout. That scorch cannon Taniks is rocking is going to suck on nightfall burns though.

The musical queues and the concept of a boss who follows you around is fucking awesome from what I"m seeing. I like it alot. Looks loadsa better than the TDB strikes atleast. In those, Omnigul just shows up and cries and retreats to her room, but in this one Taniks is actively following you around causing trouble.

Edit-Just got to the exploding shank part. Ok that's pretty funny.

spyder_ur

The musical queues and the concept of a boss who follows you around is fucking awesome from what I"m seeing. I like it alot. Looks loadsa better than the TDB strikes atleast. In those, Omnigul just shows up and cries and retreats to her room, but in this one Taniks is actively following you around causing trouble.

I thought that's what the Omnigul strike was going to be the first time I did it and saw her run/fly away, some kind of chase mechanic or something. Yeah...not so much.

z2zngAW.jpg

thanks to moridhin, smallwind, mild soss for teaming up, and to ich00, and gutz especially for joining when they didn't even need it. DGaf is da bess!!!

HIGH 5 for the smooth run!!!
tumblr_nfx4wpdtvF1smczbeo1_500.gif

Hudson, it was a race, and sorry, you lost! lol - j/k :)

I thought that's what the Omnigul strike was going to be the first time I did it and saw her run/fly away, some kind of chase mechanic or something. Yeah...not so much.

Yeah...she's just a set piece that goes away. Taniks looks like you have to damage him some to get him away.

Also, the room where they fight the spider looks beautiful. I don't know if it's the lighting or the blue on the walls, but it's visually beautiful.

Zoidberg

Edit-Just got to the exploding shank part. Ok that's pretty funny.

Exploding shielded shanks on the nightfall...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom