• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry I'm not on to help you, it's pretty late here and I've been playing GRA V PC the past few days. I hope someone can help me get the CP tomorrow, won't be home to carry it over myself.

lol its okay. I wish I could have helped you last week but I've been insanely busy :(. How do you transfer the checkpoint?

GutZ31

lol its okay. I wish I could have helped you last week but I've been insanely busy :(. How do you transfer the checkpoint?

Sorry, couldn't help but see this picture when I read your screen name.
84549161.jpg

To transfer, just be in the check point location before the roll over time, and stay in it a little after roll over. Anyone in that instance will have the check point for the new week.

I've managed to get everything done except HM Crota, so no worries.

Basically, have someone online and in VoG before reser, have someone sign in and join after reser, and boom.

Basically, have someone online and in VoG before reser, have someone sign in and join after reser, and boom.

I didn't finish my one HM attempt this week. Some scrub couldn't keep it together and got killed by the gatekeeper during the final sword.

Mindlog

Scorpio Miracle looks really awesome in game. There's a texture overlay on it that isn't easily seen in screen shots, but makes it sparkle on-screen. Been rocking it on my Titan for a few weeks.
Atlanta's Hunt is the same way. They're both very similar and two of my favorites.
And their reasoning behind said nerf was beyond ridiculous.
Bungie: Hey our data shows most of the crucible players are using only auto rifles, show a data screen with the majority of kill by auto rifle... from the week of the Iron Banner!?!

Egad, IB had the same damned auto rifle head shot bounty from the 1st IB! no shit your data is showing that, sheesh.
I played a few rounds of Crucible today and it was pretty amusing/frightening to hear the fight. During IB you could count on Suros dink-dink-dink-dink-dink. Today there was a point where what seemed like 6 Thorns were going ham on each other. I had never heard so many Thorns firing at the same time. The Handcannon bounty is super easy.

Please don't ruin Thorn Bungie :(

Just done my first venture Into the crucible since iron banner back in late November! My word did I suck, but three matches later I was back. Even though I was using the rubbish word of crota because of the thorn bounty. My main achievement was finally unlocking the triple play trophy! Just salvage to go for guardian lord

blazeuk

Trying to get HM Crota done this week has been impossible, had to go to LFG websites trying to get it done with randoms which went about as well as I thought it would (never got close to finishing it). Managed to run it on one character earlier in the week but just finally decided it's not worth the effort (only running it for the exotic drop anyway).

Will hopefully be able to get in on a group tomorrow who are running it x3 since it's my first Tuesday off work in a while. The game has started to feel very deserted after reset day though.

Sorry, couldn't help but see this picture when I read your screen name.

To transfer, just be in the check point location before the roll over time, and stay in it a little after roll over. Anyone in that instance will have the check point for the new week.

:lol

Does someone else need to join? Or can I be in there by myself and be good?

GutZ31

I didn't finish my one HM attempt this week. Some scrub couldn't keep it together and got killed by the gatekeeper during the final sword.

2 level 30s in a level 33 raid, we were bound to have needless deaths. I take responsibility for allowing them in, but they weren't on my friends list, so I feel a little better lol.

2 level 30s in a level 33 raid, we were bound to have needless deaths. I take responsibility for allowing them in, but they weren't on my friends list, so I feel a little better lol.

Well I know you guys are busy, family and stuff but if you want to try one last time let me know. I should be on most of the night and can lend a hand.

Impala26

Trying to get HM Crota done this week has been impossible, had to go to LFG websites trying to get it done with randoms which went about as well as I thought it would (never got close to finishing it). Managed to run it on one character earlier in the week but just finally decided it's not worth the effort (only running it for the exotic drop anyway).

Will hopefully be able to get in on a group tomorrow who are running it x3 since it's my first Tuesday off work in a while. The game has started to feel very deserted after reset day though.

A site I've used instead of the LFG site is:

www.the100.io

Sign up, it matches you into a group of 100 (max) folks who have similar playing times, play preferences, etc. It emails you when people are looking for particular activities (and others when YOU suggest one) and then you can sign up for that activity through the site. Even includes backup slots.

It's been pretty useful for me at least.

A site I've used instead of the LFG site is:

www.the100.io

Sign up, it matches you into a group of 100 (max) folks who have similar playing times, play preferences, etc. It emails you when people are looking for particular activities (and others when YOU suggest one) and then you can sign up for that activity through the site. Even includes backup slots.

It's been pretty useful for me at least.

Thats impressive, thanks for the link.

That made my scrub move even worse. I wanted it too bad because of the 30's. They came in and were impressed that it was HM and we let them in, so I really wanted to prove how awesome us gaffers are.

CLBridges

Cool, my issue with CE is boots, I have helmets dropping left and right and never any damn sneakers.

#Forever31, #NoBalahorn,#Flawlessraiderbutnosalvage.

Don't boots drop from the Abyss? I still need to get the boots so my Titan can hit 32.

Yes they do drop as a reward of the Abyss. And the thing I dropped the most so far ( excluding words of crota).

Abyss normal drops gloves. Boots and chest armor drop from normal bridge.

GutZ31

That made my scrub move even worse. I wanted it too bad because of the 30's. They came in and were impressed that it was HM and we let them in, so I really wanted to prove how awesome us gaffers are.

And that's where you screwed up, besides being up way too late lol.
I always mess up when I'm trying my best.
Better to just have fun, do what you're comfortable with, and try not to die.

Your biggest offense was jumping down when you would not be running the sword.

I forgive you. Next time I'll lecture you severely in front of real scrubs to really rub it in though.

Atone13

Hey! I tried more than once to get you guys to drop me and pickup a lvl 32, but noooooooo.

Impala26

I will intentionally use bad gear as long as it looks good and avoid using good gear if it makes my guardian look silly because damnit what's the point of kicking ass if you don't look good while doing it

Future OT Title if there ever was one...

Destiny |OT XX| What's the Point of Kicking Ass if You Don't Look Good Doing it?

Obscured

Destiny, making all of us dress up our digital dolls and love doing it.

Frequently they make us dress up our digital dolls and we hate doing it.

I'm looking forward to HoW mainly for the hope for better looking gear (or the ability to upgrade old cool looking gear to a usable level)

Bite my shiny metal ass

Btw Sunsetting & Shattered Vault Cloak= Best combo

Sunsetting is the one thing that is good about CE

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom