• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lnkn52

Whatever class it is, make sure to bring the all your exotic gears and weapons. With the different modifiers, some exotics will shine more than other. For example, the 200% buff to your melee. Titans with No Back Up Plan will be awesome.

Frenden

Banned
Since Ruin Wings don't work and you can just use a Surplus sniper to get the same effect. ST14 of course.

I thought the consensus was that they worked, but were RNG as RNG gets and streaky as a result.

Titan is my least played class and I juuuust finished leveling a St. 14. I guess I should give that more of a shot.

border

prison of elders class makeup

defender
defender
defender

If you could get the timing and rotation down properly so that you would have a nonstop bubble at all times, this would be pretty sweet. I'm not sure if it is possible though.

In the Hive area I'll bet you could punch the hell out of a bunch of Thralls to generate many orbs.......probably enough to keep up a bubble indefinitely.

Are bosses and VIPs affected by Helm of Saint-14?

...let's say anyone, up until the Gatekeepers, then wipes only after that. I suppose I do need to actually help people to the best of my ability.

BTW One of ya'll generously offering your services needs to just go for it and sign-up, lol
i'll be your huckleberry if it's not already full. I may or may not be drunk by the time the raid starts, but I swear by my only Gjallerhorn that I will not go full broman.

Also want to say how nice it is to see so many old farts on DGAF. Throw squidhands a FR if you want to talk about the good old days of watching A New Hope in the theaters

Namikaze1

3 Titans with Saint 14 is overkill.

You're doing the defusing bomb phase. One throws down shield. Get shotgun out. Oh noes! Bubble is gone! Whatever shall we do?

Bam!

Second shield is thrown down by second Titan. By the time the second shield disappears, first Titan should have their super ready. Third Titan has a ton of orbs ready to replenish their super.

Ophelion

Whatever class it is, make sure to bring the all your exotic gears and weapons. With the different modifiers, some exotics will shine more than other. For example, the 200% buff to your melee. Titans with No Back Up Plan will be awesome.

Titan smash puny prison!

Frenden

Banned
Did everyone else instinctively recoil at the site of the AR the Bungie dev was using during the stream? Every time it came on screen, I shuddered.

No Back Up Plans are great! I don't think people realize it stacks with Relentless. So it gives you 25 seconds of shields, plus if you use Unbreakable it's going to regen for the time also. If you have max strength, you can use your melee every 30 seconds, so you'll only have five seconds of downtime.

Namikaze1

Or the VIP phase.

Oh you need a buff? I got you, bro!

Bam!

Weapons of Light on the field. Whip out your heavies Gjally, brothers and sisters!

No Back Up Plans are great! I don't think people realize it stacks with Relentless. So it gives you 25 seconds of shields, plus if you use Unbreakable it's going to regen for the time also. If you have max strength, you can use your melee every 30 seconds, so you'll only have five seconds of downtime.

We really need a repository for build ideas like this. I remember Hawk doing some builds back in the day, but I don't remember if he had them all in one place. What gun would you pair with that? Doesn't Monty Carlo give some melee buffs?

We really need a repository for build ideas like this. I remember Hawk doing some builds back in the day, but I don't remember if he had them all in one place. What gun would you pair with that? Doesn't Monty Carlo give some melee buffs?

Monte Carlo would probably be the best gun to pair it with.

Nuszka

10433073_435210479976655_620974762152184744_n.jpg

Just got back from work. If the picture train is still on , thats me on the left with my sister in law and her boyfriend during easter banter and drinking spree.

Geez, three crucible matches in a row that gave me no rewards. Not so much as a rare item. Won all 3 and was either first or second on my team. Smh

There were only five spots left, and I the flawless run last night gave us at least two more. GL's. Unless Salvage pops up tomorrow... I can't see the last three spots lasting much longer.
yes, Moridhin and I.
Smallwind and Mildsoss needed some additional trophies as well, but i don't recall which ones, exactly.
keep an eye on that crucible playlist!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom