• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Monte Carlo would probably be the best gun to pair it with.

No Back Up Plans are great! I don't think people realize it stacks with Relentless. So it gives you 25 seconds of shields, plus if you use Unbreakable it's going to regen for the time also. If you have max strength, you can use your melee every 30 seconds, so you'll only have five seconds of downtime.

i love stuff like this

don't touch me on a bladedancer in the abyss is free money but i think there a lot more weapon/armor/skill combos out there that don't get talked about. I really, really love my MIDAS/anyshotgunlol/Radiant Dance Machines on a blink blade dancer w/ quickdraw and arcbolt. Just a perfect build for PvP when you want to play a game where everyone else is in slow motion.

Saint-14 + Pocket Infinity used to be piffery when it came to chewing up mobs until the ShotgunPvE buff came along.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
I want Radiant Dance Machines so bad. :-(

I'd love to see another exotic weapon or two that increases movement speed like MIDA does.

Jumping on and hitting the Crucible. If Raiders are ready, I'm down to kill Scrota.

Have CP on 2 characters. It's been that kind of week.

I am ready to do this. Did we get enough for 6? I am only going to be on for another couple of hours and then I gotta start making dinner.

noomi

Alright Dgaf!

Full VoG run about to go down, we will start once we have 6.

1. Noomi
2. Nuszka
3. Messiek
4. Illini
5. Tick

yes, Moridhin and I.
Smallwind and Mildsoss needed some additional trophies as well, but i don't recall which ones, exactly.
keep an eye on that crucible playlist!

Drizzay's busy today, so he asked me to update the GL img:

dieLgAF.png

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I want Radiant Dance Machines so bad. :-(

tbh they look like shit - and you won't really notice them unless you're used to a lot of strafing while you ADS... once you really catch on to how you're moving tho lawd

you can do party tricks with a suros and radiant dance machines between the ads speed buff and the suros' agility+2 perk. better yet, a hand cannon like The Devil You Know and Plan C behind it

its loads of fun pvp.

on the other hand... i'm liking Lucky Rasberry less and less. its only worth equipping for first blood bounties and those games where you're constantly getting your ass kicked lol.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Monte Carlo/NBP with Unbreakable is an awesome build idea but with high Strength you could also leverage War Machine and run any kind of gun that has reload downtime as a major weakness. You'll be able to have high Force Barrier uptime even without the near-100% you could manage with MC. Universal Remote and Invective come to mind, and could use Timur's Lash along with the latter...

edit: Pocket Infinity would be amazing, didn't think of it because I never roll with it on my Titan.

Wilde

Anyone looking to do, or willing to help with a flawless crota raid tonight?

Just need that, and the strike party trophies to get Guardian Lord!

Fig. The fuck? Where's your selfie? I showed you mine, now you show me yours.

I hope you picture me in this wig every time you hear me.

or looking less like a dick (kinda) (top left, obviously)

90% of the pictures I have of me I'm drunk as fuck, so.

Uncalled for. What have I said about the other classes? Except that Warlocks fucking suck. But that's just the truth.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
tbh they look like shit - and you won't really notice them unless you're used to a lot of strafing while you ADS... once you really catch on to how you're moving tho lawd

you can do party tricks with a suros and radiant dance machines between the ads speed buff and the suros' agility+2 perk. better yet, a hand cannon like The Devil You Know and Plan C behind it

its loads of fun pvp.

on the other hand... i'm liking Lucky Rasberry less and less. its only worth equipping for first blood bounties and those games where you're constantly getting your ass kicked lol.
I love being mobile and agile, so I really want them. I agree that they're not too great looking, but I can deal.

Wilde

Interesting, so House of Wolves won't be activated until 10am pacific on the 19th.

Update 1.2.0
Tuesday, May 12th
Sometime after 10AM PST
Final preparation and world changes

Update 1.2.0.1
Tuesday, May 19th
Sometime after 10AM PST
Final delivery and activation of Expansion II

I don't mind that actually, just gives us time to get all our weekly raids out of the way first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom