• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aselith

So Bungie sent me an email that there's matchmaking for weekly heroics now...is there matchmaking for raids or are they still being douche nozzles about it?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So Bungie sent me an email that there's matchmaking for weekly heroics now...is there matchmaking for raids or are they still being douche nozzles about it?
This is not the time to get me started.

There is no blind matchmaking for raids and if Bungie is not quite 100% incompetent, there never will be.

If you are new to the raids in general, please check out the newbie raids available every thursday at 9:00PM EST.

Toa TAK

Banned

There is no blind matchmaking for raids and if Bungie is not quite 100% incompetent, there never will be.

If you are new to the raids in general, please check out the newbie raids available every thursday at 9:00PM EST.

Fuuuuuuck. I can never do those. -_-

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fatebringer is glorious, unlike any other foretold

SOMEONE DO CRUCIBLE WITH ME OR LET ME SMASH CROTA

edit: Kadey is doing a fucking weekly strike right now, I mean what is going on

Brought my PS4 to play Destiny while on the road, and apparently hotel wifi is too crappy to play with and the ethernet jack that's SUPPOSED to be in my room mysteriously isn't.

XenoRaven

Brought my PS4 to play Destiny while on the road, and apparently hotel wifi is too crappy to play with and the ethernet jack that's SUPPOSED to be in my room mysteriously isn't.
Obviously you need to take it back home, set it up, buy a Vita, then do Remote Play from a net cafe. It's the only way.

Aselith

I tried to get people to play with on PS3 when I was still playing and no one was playing on PS3. If you guys want to go buy the PS3 version, I'll play with you. The hobbled social aspect makes it a fool's errand to try to find a group to play with in game.

Moreover, it should be my choice if I want to blind match make or not.

Obviously you need to take it back home, set it up, buy a Vita, then do Remote Play from a net cafe. It's the only way.

Does Remote Play actually work? And my PS4 is messed up because I have to press the power button like 12 times in order for it to actually boot up and not do the blue light for one second then shut off routine.

i did vault of glass once by tethering to my phone

Did I mention my signal out here sucks ass as well? I'm in the middle of nowhere Wisconsin for work until tomorrow.

Mindlog

Yeah I've been slightly tempted to do the same.
Not sure if I'll be back in time for HoW. If I am I will be doing reset Nightfalls then cranking out the story missions to hit up PoE ASAP.

Need to be 34 by the weekend for ToO :D

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I tried to get people to play with on PS3 when I was still playing and no one was playing on PS3. If you guys want to go buy the PS3 version, I'll play with you.
My apologies, but the PS4 purchase doesn't enable back play as it does the other way around.
Moreover, it should be my choice if I want to blind match make or not.
It shouldn't. At all.

Wilde

Anyone have the hard Oracles checkpoint? I know a lot of you guys were running it this week, just didn't know if anyone saved it.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Yoooo. Any VOG runs happening tonight?

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
CEdD1SuUgAAPCb3.jpg:large

keyandpeeleno.gif

BiGBoSSMk23

Yo Rapier, apparently I forgot Hawkian's beer, so I got kicked out. Want to start a new group?

Yes. Yes, I do.

1. Rapier
2. Arramos
3. You
4. Your other you
5. The you that believes in yourself
6. Hawkian's beer

Angry Guy

Hard VOG is a hell of a place to jump back in after a few months of dropping this game. Still got it though! Thanks to Scarlet and his boys for hosting me~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom