• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be your Tinderella... or something...

253981_722881891741_1268339_n.jpg

Someone needs to photoshop this with a gjallarhorn in his hand instead of the tweezers.

someone photoshop the bib to have Gjallarhorns on it.

edit: beaten...funny how everyone had the same thought looking at the pic :p

It's nearing completion but now I'm waiting to see if Xur actually sells it to add a little addendum. Had a ton of life stuff the last couple days that took me out of the loop until now. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, got some good stuff in there :p

This post is going to be Epic.

It would certainly have been nice to buy your Tlord from Xur, but getting it from RNG beforehand makes it special. Although I am sure you will be buying a couple more if Xur does show up with it.

Was fooling around in Crucible Control by myself, got matched up against a 6-man clan team, they barely won even thought it was me and 5 randoms against them, and then they started teabagging me.

Messaged one of them saying the rest of my clan was on, invited them to a 6v6, got matched up, and thrashed them so badly the game's slaughter rule kicked in and removed them from our orbit :) You don't get to teabag someone in the top 1% of global PvP without consequences.

Feels good man. Can't wait for Trials of Osiris.

How can you coordinate a match between another clan?

Felt good to play a little tonight finally. Work has drained me to the max lately. I have to learn to take better breaks from work because that helped a ton.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
I'm hoping its neither but that's just me...

Yeah, I was craving Hard Light for a while but now that Xur sold it EVERYONE brings it to Crucible.

Just ain't special anymore.

It's nearing completion but now I'm waiting to see if Xur actually sells it to add a little addendum. Had a ton of life stuff the last couple days that took me out of the loop until now. Hopefully it'll be worth the wait, got some good stuff in there :p

So how many ThunderLords are you buying from Xur today? :p

I'm hoping Xur is selling TL. It is the last exotic I need to complete the armour and weapon collection!

Gotta love how RNG can drop me 3 x gjallerhorns before 1 TL

Guardian Lord list has been updated again. Congrats to Rehsa and kazeshini! Only 3 spots left for the Top 100...

If anybody
besides Phaethon
wants to change their listed name, just let me know.

We'll see in 1hr 51mins :D

Still 56 min to go sadly...

If Thunderlord is on sale today, should I buy it? I already have a Super Good Advice

Most definitely. Best Arc burn exotic and arguably best PvP MG. Besides it'll be the first time he's ever sold it, the bastard.

SGA is... not good. *insert "it totally rex oracles dude" comments here*

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
If Thunderlord is on sale today, should I buy it? I already have a Super Good Advice
SGA is only useful in certain situations. Thunderlord is great for arc burns and will serve you well in PvP. Personally I don't use it a lot because machine guns aren't my thing but it's a really good powerful weapon.

Guardian Lord list has been updated again. Congrats to Rehsa and kazeshini! Only 3 spots left for the Top 100...

SGA is... not good. *insert "it totally rex oracles dude" comments here*

Maybe you should start a TLord list now :p
And the Praetorian Foil is the only real oracle destroyer in my opinion.

Damn it! I swore I wouldn't do this to myself, especially since The Witcher 3 is coming in less than 2 weeks.

I'm sitting here like a zombie having just arrived at work. Why? Because since I got back to this fucking game 2 weeks ago I've been playing it non-stop, staying up late at night, when I promised myself I would take it slow...

So much for finishing DA:I before The Witcher comes out...

SnakeEyes

Banned
Ugh that's three in the morning here. I suppose someone was always going to get shafted, and we do have a prime time reset of 7pm.
Same for us at NZ. Rollover at 9pm is suitable to my nightly gaming, but this new time of 10am US to release stuff sucks for us, but like you said someone has to get the shaft.

Thunderlord is one of the best MGs period. SGA is good, Thunderlord is GREAT!

20 threads?! Is this game really that popular, or a bunch of you repeatedly posting. Goddamn. Lol
Despite all of the internet whinging, Destiny is a popular game that has a large player base.

This thread just has a lot of conversation

Still 56 min to go sadly...
I'm getting the shakes. 33mins...

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
This is why I love the Destiny community. I do this all the time :D

Whenever I run the weekly heroic, I buy a white Engram from Cryptarch to get myself down to a 27 and then matchmake. This lets you matchmake with other level 27 guardians who struggle to do the weekly heroic for strange coins. When I jump in the mission itself, I put my level 32 gear on, wave at the level 27 guardians and let them know I got their back. All I ask is others like me consider doing this too. For all you know, you may be helping them get their first exotic ever and they will have you to thank for it.

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheGame/comments/3580qj/if_running_weekly_heroiclevel_30_by_yourself/

Crap! I'm only 4 titan ability bubbles away from that! Will still take me a few days to get that much xp :(

On xbone though so not sure it counts!

Of course it counts! :p The GLord list is a combination of all DGAF'ers who have gotten every achievement, Xbox and PS alike.

Those last few bubbles are pretty brutal, a rather exorbitant amount of XP needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom