• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noomi

I would really like to have more dead orbit shaders and the dead orbit ship pls!

I haven't even seen the dead orbit ship in-game....ever. Just mystical screen caps on gaf. Does anyone have this thing?

Lima

Really? We can start doing those before HoW drops?

Where's the catch?

The catch is that the reef doesn't open until May 19th so much like the blades of Crota the new patrol stuff will be pretty useless since you can't get the bounty for it.

Damn, soloing Summoning Pits for the Thorn bounty is annoying. Finally got it done. Anyone know if only handing it in after HoW comes out will give me the 365 version?

Deku Tree

Damn, soloing Summoning Pits for the Thorn bounty is annoying. Finally got it done. Anyone know if only handing it in after HoW comes out will give me the 365 version?

From this video it looks like pre-HoW exotics that drop after HoW actually drop at 334 attack and they have all the same upgrade nodes and all the same upgrade requirements:

http://youtu.be/h4oWWrrZHHA

Fully upgraded they go to 365 attack. Of course this may not be final, but it is the only evidence out there...

... Seems like the new HoW exotics drop at 365 attack and have no power upgrade nodes at all by comparison.

Been out of the loop for awhile because my PS4 is in the shop for repairs. Can anyone link me to a rundown of what we know about HoW right now?

From this video it looks like pre-HoW exotics that drop after HoW actually drop at 334 attack and they have all the same upgrade nodes and all the same upgrade requirements:

http://youtu.be/h4oWWrrZHHA

Fully upgraded they go to 365 attack. Of course this may not be final, but it is the only evidence out there...

... Seems like the new HoW exotics drop at 365 attack and have no power upgrade nodes at all by comparison.

Thanks for the info, Deku. Since the only difference is that I'll have to expend an additional shard and I just dragged myself through the PvP and Summoning Pits sections of the bounty, I'm just going to hand it in now.

ocean

Banned
Logged on at a friends house. Bought Thunderlord.

Joined MrMuscle for a Nightfall in progress with no mic. Get Gjallarhorn.

This is a good day.

Logged on at a friends house. Bought Thunderlord.

Joined MrMuscle for a Nightfall in progress with no mic. Get Gjallarhorn.

This is a good day.

I actually got my first Thunderlord and first Gjallarhorn on the same day back in February. It was legendary. Congrats man!

Ramirez

Playing Skirmish last night, I end the game with a 2 for 1 GG shot, and see the enemy team be rewarded with a Hawkmoon. I'm never getting it.

Yes. I get off work around 3:30 and he's usually on around 4. I'll post a message here and we'll try to do a normal VoG and Crota if there is time.
Thought you meant eariler :/ won't be available during that time. Perhaps next time but it seems like there's some people willing to do it :)

You guys can't be worse than the 0.2's I'm carrying

Shoot me an invite. I'll jump in whenever you finish your current match. Had some damn good Skirmish, Clash and Control rounds earlier.

Yes. I get off work around 3:30 and he's usually on around 4. I'll post a message here and we'll try to do a normal VoG and Crota if there is time.

I should be around, happy to help sherpa new raiders! Especially that VoG-y goodness.

Kal_El

Shoot me an invite. I'll jump in whenever you finish your current match. Had some damn good Skirmish, Clash and Control rounds earlier.

I should be around, happy to help sherpa new raiders! Especially that VoG-y goodness.

Awesome send me a friend request; I've done it many time but he definitely needs some carrying.

Is there a way to get the house of wolves PS4 theme if I already have the expansion pass since the game came out, or is it for people who only buy house of wolves standalone?.

Deku Tree

Is there a way to get the house of wolves PS4 theme if I already have the expansion pass since the game came out, or is it for people who only buy house of wolves standalone?.

Not at the moment. Only for people who bought the stand alone second expansion. Seems like a horrible decision.

GutZ31

Wow lol that sucks for people that bought it early I wanted more PS4 themes ):

Yeah, sucks that all we get are the trick bike for free, and a few crappy emblems.
Feels rather stingy.

Edit: Oh! And the most coveted Ghost shell!
The only OTHER shell that you can get in the game.

Kreus

Neo Member
Destiny_20150509140149.jpg

Not pictured

Weapons:
1 Hawkmoon
2 Vex Mythocast
1 Universal Remote
2 Patience and Time
1 Plan C
2 Dragon's Breath
` Thunderlord
1 Truth

Armor:
MK. 44 Stand Asides
The Armamentarium
Crest of Alpha Lupi

Yeah, sucks that all we get are the trick bike for free, and a few crappy emblems.
Feels rather stingy.

Nice way to treat the people who invested too early in Destiny...../ Dude are you kidding me 3 Hawkmoons fuck my life been playing since forever and never even seen 1 gimme some of that charm

Deku Tree

Wow. Haven't seen this before.

So I Kill a guardian with a shotgun clearly on my screen.

No points pop up.

A split second later the same guardian still has a sliver of health back from the dead and just kills me.

Lag much? Really?

Kukawaki

I accidentally solo'd the lamps on CE Hard... anybody want the drop?
I'll be sitting here for the next 10 mins.

PSN same as GAF.

hoggert

I think I played some strikes with you last night. PSN Clark_Kent

Myself and cousin will be down but it will be around 4pm CST. Thanks everyone

OMG, yeah we did play some strikes. I think I passed out from too much beer in the middle of Mind Flayers or Sponge Bob, sorry about that. Super embarrassing lol
I accidentally solo'd the lamps on CE Hard... anybody want the drop?
I'll be sitting here for the next 10 mins.

PSN same as GAF.

Edit: sending FR in a sec

Just need one more strange coin for Thunderlord and I've done all the guaranteed coin activities (save the raids, which I don't really wanna do right now). Time to grind blues and the crucible!

Deku Tree

Just need one more strange coin for Thunderlord and I've done all the guaranteed coin activities (save the raids, which I don't really wanna do right now). Time to grind blues and the crucible!

Raids don't give any coins. Fastest way is to Grind ROC strikes and decrypt blue engrams and hope for a coin or two. Shouldn't take too long. There is also a gold chest on Mars that gives a guaranteed coin if you never got it earlier in your game.

Kal_El

OMG, yeah we did play some strikes. I think I passed out from too much beer in the middle of Mind Flayers or Sponge Bob, sorry about that. Super embarrassing lol

Edit: sending FR in a sec

LMAO that's so funny. I remember telling my cousin this guy isn't playing. So we left after that strike. It was Mind Flayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom