• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wow. Haven't seen this before.

So I Kill a guardian with a shotgun clearly on my screen.

No points pop up.

A split second later the same guardian still has a sliver of health back from the dead and just kills me.

Lag much? Really?

Dhruv died in our Crota one run one time but the oversoul didn't pop up until 20 seconds later. That whole raid have funny stuff going on.

I'm up for any hard VOG or hard CEs. Just ran for nearly seven hours. I am beat. Time to relax for the rest of the day.

Dhruv died in our Crota one run one time but the oversoul didn't pop up until 20 seconds later. That whole raid have funny stuff going on.

I'm up for any hard VOG or hard CEs. Just ran for nearly seven hours. I am beat. Time to relax for the rest of the day.

I have the CE HM CP.

Nice job on the run!

XenoRaven

Man, Eris really likes you once you've killed Crota in the raid. Finally some praise.
A little creepy if you ask me.

Seven hours? Jeez.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I run to fight cancer. Nothing I hate more in life than cancer.

If we can get a hard CE group I'll join. Can go either characters.

GutZ31

Shit, I just call it when it gets close to 4 hours now.
Ayn't nobody got time for DAT!

ERMint13

Public Event Packages are worth 2500k rep correct? Trying to save some to help level up new guns come HOW.

If I leave a package of say Dead Orbit it rolls with pre-HoW content but if I have on a Dead Orbit accessory on it will count rep for that faction correct? New Monarchy packages give rep if your New Monarchy accessory is equipped and so on.

I have some factions rolling over now that I can push up to the limit again before HoW so I will have some faction packages just due to me playing the game.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

Its ridiculous how bad lag gets in Raids. I remember I was doing a VoG run and half of our squad wiped. No one even knew why - 10 seconds later the game is like ....oh yeah, legions. lolz

ocean

Banned
Just need one more strange coin for Thunderlord and I've done all the guaranteed coin activities (save the raids, which I don't really wanna do right now). Time to grind blues and the crucible!
A wild mod has appeared!

There's "golden chests" on each planet which are only available once. The fourth one you open on Mars is a guaranteed Strange Coin. If you have a character which you haven't opened the chests with, that's a sure-fire way. There's YouTube guides on the location of the golden chests.

It's taken 8 months for Thunderlord to be sold. Don't miss the chance to get it.

Kalamari

Last night at Gatekeeper, we all died while defending the conflux but it still completed and we got our rewards, yet we respawned at the Gatekeeper checkpoint. wtf

Deku Tree

Last night at Gatekeeper, we all died while defending the conflux but it still completed and we got our rewards, yet we respawned at the Gatekeeper checkpoint. wtf

Happened to me before too last year... There is a very brief window in between which you get the loot and the CP... if you die in between it then you don't get the CP..

Waldini

Tuesday is patch-day right? Any chance that when that drops well get a better view on potential Exotics we havent seen yet?

If there is an exotic locked behind being a ToO PvP God then I may never be back in the pokedex club again after ten days from now... Besides my vault is over full as it is ATM and HoW isn't even here yet.

are you one of those crazy people with unnecessary duplicates

Deku Tree

Tuesday is patch-day right? Any chance that when that drops well get a better view on potential Exotics we havent seen yet?

Tuesday's patch almost certainly includes all of HoW and the patch the following Tuesday is just a simple unlock patch. They do this to test HoW in the real game environment before releasing it. So yes expect to see quick datamines on Tuesday that list everything in the patch, which could be everything in HoW.

weirdly enough the only thing i see being an issue as far as space is class items and shaders

and ships

i swear i have like every legendary ship except the faction ships

Waldini

Tuesday's patch almost certainly includes all of HoW and the patch the following Tuesday is just a simple unlock patch. They do this to test HoW in the real game environment before releasing it. So yes expect to see quick datamines on Tuesday that list everything in the patch, which could be everything in HoW.

Nice.

The Exotic Side-arm and new Exotic Sniper came out of the blue. Gothalion, MoreConsole and DPJ all dropped hints that there is something better than Ghjallarhorn coming with HoW. I wonder if theres more Exotics coming...

To the amazing DGAF crew I ran VoG HM just now: you're awesome! It was a blast.

54546-Cheers-Toast-gif-OLQT.gif

Deku Tree

Nice.

The Exotic Side-arm and new Exotic Sniper came out of the blue. Gothalion, MoreConsole and DPJ all dropped hints that there is something better than Ghjallarhorn coming with HoW. I wonder if theres more Exotics coming...

They were almost certainly talking about the new limited use "scorch cannon" that we saw this week... and IMO it looks good but I'm not convinced that it is better than GHorn.

Waldini

They were almost certainly talking about the new limited use "scorch cannon" that we saw this week... and IMO it looks good but I'm not convinced that it is better than GHorn.

That sucks! I hope that theres a suprise Exotic Launcher... Like the Side-arm and new Sniper :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom