• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://share.gifyoutube.com/KreVx8.webm

tumblr_inline_n533866X9t1r3qblb.gif

Namikaze1

Not a single interesting Crucible vendor weapon in there.

Vanguard vendor got an AR with great impact. But the stock perks. Eh. Thank god for reforging.

I said it before and I'll say it again, New Monarchy's Violater has a unique design.

Aside from the shotgun, nothing else is interesting about Dead Orbit's stuff.

I want the Fulcrum. 'Nuff said about Future War Cult.

I want Her Mercy, I want Her Benevolence, I want Techeun Force, I want Her Right Hand! I want all of the Queen's Armaments. Except for the Pulse Rifle.

I want all of the hawking weapons dammit!

phen0m24

Do you people sleep? Good grief.

Saw a bunch of you playing last night. Is everyone in "brush of the rust" mode before HoW?

watched snowpiercer which was just weird

Should have played with you guys instead

Interesting, the new Dead Orbit Scout has a full auto mode:
deadshot-luna-sr1-dead-orbit.png

Vison of Confluence is no longer unique among the Scout Rifles.
VoC does solar damage while being full auto

So slightly different :)

raindoc

Not a single interesting Crucible vendor weapon in there.

Vanguard vendor got an AR with great impact. But the stock perks. Eh. Thank god for reforging.

I said it before and I'll say it again, New Monarchy's Violater has a unique design.

Aside from the shotgun, nothing else is interesting about Dead Orbit's stuff.

I want the Fulcrum. 'Nuff said about Future War Cult.

I want Her Mercy, I want Her Benevolence, I want Techeun Force, I want Her Right Hand! I want all of the Queen's Armaments. Except for the Pulse Rifle.

I want all of the hawking weapons dammit!

Damn you... now I can't get the melody of "I want candy" out of my head. You motherhawker.

this might be a dumb question, but will VoG weapons drop at 365 post-HoW, or at 300 but with the ability to get an upgrade?

i want a 365 vision of confluence, is the thing, and wondering whether to just try for it in a couple weeks.

noomi

Got Praedyth's Revenge in VoG HM last night.
Any good? Should I upgrade it?

I think the crota pulse rifle is much better, but it not a bad weapon to have in your collection.

Seems to be one of the rare drop weapons from VoG.

*edit*

Woops, Nami is right! Got confused the by the name, thought we were talking about the timepiece. Yes, revenge is a good weapon :) especially with void burn nightfalls and being able to ascend it in the future will make it great!

Namikaze1

We, the folks over at the School of Hawk, have nothing to do with what transpired last night. Nothing to do with it at all.

Whatcha gonna do when Hawkamania runs wild on you!

Anyway, morning, Noomi Hawki. ;)
I think the crota pulse rifle is much better, but it not a bad weapon to have in your collection.

Seems to be one of the rare drop weapons from VoG.
Praedyth's Revenge is the sniper rifle which is pretty good for PvP.

You're thinking of Praedyth's Timepiece.

Got Praedyth's Revenge in VoG HM last night.
Any good? Should I upgrade it?

Super stable fast firing sniper rifle. You can drop 6 bullets in an instant. I personally love it. Only drawback is you can fire it so fast you'll be out of ammo quickly.

I want Her Mercy. The model seems quite close in shape to The Last Word, at least to me.

Anyone know the purpose of the Celebrant of Orix on the entrance to Rasputin in patrol? That fucker is level 18 and seems to be able to take more damage than the 33 majors in CE. The 2 sword knights with him can be dropped in an instant compared to him.

Deku Tree

Interesting, the new Dead Orbit Scout has a full auto mode:
deadshot-luna-sr1-dead-orbit.png

Vison of Confluence is no longer unique among the Scout Rifles.

Wonder if they added full auto to the perk pool for scouts.
It was not on the perk Poole before HoW for scouts and VoC was just unique, kind of like FB with Firefly.

Krelian

Wonder if they added full auto to the perk pool for scouts.
It was not on the perk Poole before HoW for scouts and VoC was just unique, kind of like FB with Firefly.
My guess it that it will be in the perk pool now. But we'll probably have to wait until HoW is released to confirm.

hoggert

My guess it that it will be in the perk pool now. But we'll probably have to wait until HoW is released to confirm.

Also: with Shoot to Loot on the Amplified Geo-D6, the Vanguard Sniper, worth wondering if they added more perks from the green/blue/VoG items into the general pool.

As long as it's not Glass Half Full/Focused Fire for LMGs lol

Zoidberg

Sucks they cut down vanguard options, looks like there's no shotgun or rocket launcher. That could mean that there is a rotation on the weapons sold however!

Hedera

Just caught up with the thread. The weirdest things happen in DGAF while I'm a sleep. Also you really feel part of the community when your name gets hawknized! Thanks for that!

---

Let me say that the new weapon icons look amazing and that I want ALL the pink weapons. That's all.

Damn, made a mistake and handed in a bounty with FWC bond on. Received a package at the postmaster by mistake. Will it make a difference if I leave it there until HoW or should I just pick it up?

Deku Tree

house-of-wolves-vanguard.png

Planet destiny preview only showed a few. I really hope it is not the case, as vanguard marks are the easiest to get, so it would suck to only have a few options.

Since only one vendor takes vanguard SP marks
It would be horrible if the vanguard vendor didn't sell at least one of each weapon type.

MrMuscle

FINALLY got Hawkmoon last night! That kinda makes up for the NF earlier in the day when i got coins and a lucky SOB got a Gjallarhorn.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I finally saw some of that Broman stream last night. Prison of Elders looks brilliant!

The 19th can't come soon enough.

MrMuscle

So do I, and so does my girlfriend.

Really gutted I will never be able to get The Supremacy now, though... Will drown myself in those sexy pink weapons to make up for it...

Didnt they say that the queens wrath would be back? So maybe you still can?

Deku Tree

Hedera

This is good news :

@DestinyNews_net: Queen's weapons will drop with random perks from level 28+ PoE, and can be Reforged as well! http://t.co/V5iBqiW9GN http://t.co/0WjQshZhpO

https://twitter.com/destinynews_net/status/597270733841117184

I wonder if this is weekly locked out or if you can farm them?

Queens weapons? ToO weapons? PoE weapons? VoG weapons? CE weapons? Tower vendor weapon? I am gonna run out of space fast... Actually I'm already out of space...
This is nice. Hopefully the drop rate won't be insanely low kinda like exotics from ROC strikes.

---

Do we know how many rounds the level 28 has? Is it the same as the levels 32 and 34?

Zoidberg

This is good news :

@DestinyNews_net: Queen's weapons will drop with random perks from level 28+ PoE, and can be Reforged as well! http://t.co/V5iBqiW9GN http://t.co/0WjQshZhpO

https://twitter.com/destinynews_net/status/597270733841117184

I wonder if this is weekly locked out or if you can farm them?

Queens weapons? ToO weapons? PoE weapons? VoG weapons? CE weapons? Tower vendor weapon? I am gonna run out of space fast... Actually I'm already out of space...

The 28 PoE can be run as many times as you want, it rewards the same marks/rep as a strike playlist.

The vault space issue is going to get worse as time goes on, now we can level up weapons people have a reason for not clearing out old ones as time goes on. A few weeks into HoW and it's going to be back where it was before the last update.

Deku Tree

The 28 PoE can be run as many times as you want, it rewards the same marks/rep as a strike playlist.

The vault space issue is going to get worse as time goes on, now we can level up weapons people have a reason for not clearing out old ones as time goes on. A few weeks into HoW and it's going to be back where it was before the last update.

I'm already there lol. I need to delete some legendaries.

Lima

And that is why you use one of the many great apps available now. Loadouts for Destiny if you are on iOS or Tower Ghost if Android/Windows Phone.

You keep weapons across different characters all the time and swap them over with loadout functions if needed. I have like 5 weapons in the vault.

Deku Tree

And that is why you use one of the many great apps available now. Loadouts for Destiny if you are on iOS or Tower Ghost if Android/Windows Phone.

You keep weapons across different characters all the time and swap them over with loadout functions if needed. I have like 5 weapons in the vault.

Bungie needs to put the "loadouts" feature into their standalone app asap.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom