• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
What is this clan of which you speak?

It sounds like it might have something to do with hawks. I know that's a long shot but call it intuition. I just get a feeling.

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Goldfinch Guardians

School of Hawk

Nice!

I'm tempted to ask for an invite as I'm not sure GAF Raiders is still active and I GOT DAMN WANT MY DAMN TROPHIES DAMN IT

On the other hand though, I'm proud and stubborn and scared of rejection. Life, eh?!

UGH! I hate when telemetries don't actually work. It's so annoying.

I just turned in 7 bounties at once with a machine gun telemetry in an effort to level my Thunderlord.

1 single bubble went up by 75%

Hell, the daily story mission almost gave me more XP.

What is this clan of which you speak?

It sounds like it might have something to do with hawks. I know that's a long shot but call it intuition. I just get a feeling.

OP has a link to a bunch of DGAF clans people can join, including Nami's School of Hawk, dedicated to that sweet, sweet Hawkmoon hand cannon.

edit: most clans afaik (including mine and Kadey's SEXY clan) don't require permission to join. Anyone and everyone can hop aboard, no fear of rejection necessary!

UGH! I hate when telemetries don't actually work. It's so annoying.

I just turned in 7 bounties at once with a machine gun telemetry in an effort to level my Thunderlord.

1 single bubble went up by 75%

Hell, the daily story mission almost gave me more XP.

You should have gotten your Thunderlord earlier. Why'd you wait so long? I have a fully leveled one I can let you borrow.

Namikaze1

School of the Hawk
Sir Gjallarhorn

Clans are mostly used for acquiring the Strike and Raid clan fire team trophies, but they can also be a good way to keep in touch with DGAF'ers. Not to mention a fun addition to your in-game emblem!

Many of them are accessible without requiring Admin approval. Simply click "Request to Join" which will then change to read "Set as Active Clan." Click it once more and you will be an official clan member!
NeoGAF Around the World = best clan
sniff. My two clans made it on to the list. Sniff.

Wait a minute! The hell is School of the Hawk?! It's School of Hawk! There's no "the" in there!

Drizzay! You have failed us Hawksters!

P.S.
CESTsOsW0AA3CCS.png:orig

Deku Tree

I dismantled my spare Eidon Ally yesterday. Still wondering why I leveled that Husk. One Nechro is enough for me.

New players are gonna have a horrible time getting the Nechro now having to grind only that one mission to go for a chance at the Husk.

Drizzay! You have failed us Hawksters!

Argghhh the shame of it all... fixing the link now, finishing the TLord post soon. Seriously. For real this time. Unstable is asleep, nobody invite me to Crucible trains please. I need to focus...

Not to toot my own horn but this list of hawkified user names seems OP worthy, should it please DGAF.

Sure, sounds good to me!

I can probably fold it into the Class Advice: Hawkian Memorial edition line as props to Hawk and to keep the OP reasonably digestible.

Namikaze1

I dismantled my spare Eidon Ally yesterday. Still wondering why I leveled that Husk. One Nechro is enough for me.

New players are gonna have a horrible time getting the Nechro now having to grind only that one mission to go for a chance at the Husk.
I spent 12 continuous hours in that pit! They will grind just like I did!

Anyway, I'm doing Daily on PS4 if anyone wants to hop in.

I only ever grinded that story mission. Silly to go on patrol if you ask me

ich00

Nah it's like everything else in this game: once you stop actively trying to get it, only then will RNG bless you with one. That's at least how I got mine. I grinded for a while, game up and got 2.

rNilla

Sure, sounds good to me!

I can probably fold it into the Class Advice: Hawkian Memorial edition line as props to Hawk and to keep the OP reasonably digestible.
Hawkabunga!

I spent 12 continuous hours in that pit! They will grind just like I did!
Think of all the other grinding you could have done with those 12 hours.

Impressive. I never thought DGAF had that many players still active.

A lot of them were single digit posts (or even one lone post).

ಠ_ಠ

uhh welp where did you get all those names? I have ~500 people on my friends list. Assuming about ~490 are all gaffers from Destiny perhaps I could almost have the entire DGAF PS4 people on my Friends list..

Same way we get the Wall of Shame list. Click the Replies link next to the thread title in the Community tab.

Some of us are still cruxless. I'm 40+ clears and have only seen it drop 3 times.

RetroMG

I kind of want a Husk only because I got a Crux, and I know so many haven't. So even though I have no interest in the actual gun, it seems wasteful to not use it.

But I sharded my husks a long time ago because I figured I wouldn't get a Crux.

I kinda want it just for collection purpose. Nechro and Monte Carlo are the only two I'm missing.

I didn't have the Monte Carlo for a long time and I've seen TearsOfBlood get it every single time we ran Crota. And then it finally dropped for me during a flawless raider run, pretty nice way to finish the collection.

keakster

Anyone up to give me a hand with the Raiding Party trophy? From what I've read we just need to run through the last part (Atheon or Crota) in the same clan if someone has the checkpoint, but I'm also up for a full run if you'd prefer.

Gaf Trophies Clan

1. keakster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom