• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilde

Flawless! Guardian Lord!!! Awesome job everyone!

CEqODVSVIAEWyYh.jpg:large

CEqOjgKVIAER_15.jpg:large

(Also, another Gjallarhorn for Keakster!)

Deku Tree

Handcannons are due for another PvP nerf. The Crucible is all about Thorn, TLW, and Hawkmoon these days. Other primaries just can't compete anymore.

noomi

Handcannons are due for another PvP nerf. The Crucible is all about Thorn, TLW, and Hawkmoon these days. Other primaries just can't compete anymore.

Shhhh, please no more hand cannon nerfs :(

How about red death, vex, vision...etc

They're ok, no?

Namikaze1

Congrats to all of you!

they just need to nerf Thorn. I blame everyone who wanted a buff back in September for what it has become.

Lima

Shhhh, please no more hand cannon nerfs :(

How about red death, vex, vision...etc

They're ok, no?

They are okay but can't compete in TTK. They either need a nerf or other guns need a buff. Auto rifles need a damage increase again and 1.5 crit. I would also up pulse rifle damage slightly so they can compete with hand cannons.

Deku Tree

Congrats to the new flawless raiders!

Congrats to all of you!

they just need to nerf Thorn. I blame everyone who wanted a buff back in September for what it has become.

The crazy thing about Thorn is that The DoT marker can be seen through walls so it gives you tracking that is way better than the Fangs super short target mark perk.

They are okay but can't compete in TTK. They either need a nerf or other guns need a buff. Auto rifles need a damage increase again and 1.5 crit. I would also up pulse rifle damage slightly so they can compete with hand cannons.

TTK is already very fast. That's why nerfs are needed.

Navid

They either need a nerf or other guns need a buff.
The sooner they completely separate the way they balance weapons between PvE and PvP the better... Shotgun changes were a good first step, now they need to do the same for everything else.

Lexad

Fucking randoms in ROC! Everytime Undying Mind or Spongebob show up they just depart, but they always complete Devil's Lair and Summoning Pits. Haven't they had enough of those by now to want at least a bit of variety?

Granted Undying Mind is a horrible horrible strike.

Spongebob? Which one is that?

Would anyone like to help me clear nightfall?

I havent played since Crota came out and I'm trying to get used to everything again.

PSN: Jignxs

Lexad

Damn all I have left is to collect five more ghosts, flawless raider, capture 20 points in Salvage, and max out a hunter.

I don't think it's any worse than Summoning Pits or Devil's Lair. So tired of seeing those 2.

Spongebob is Cerberus Vae III.

Squishybob now. Goes down real fast post patch.

I would play Devils Lair or Summoning Pits all day over Undying mind. They are so much faster. Unless you are on a train that will feed Supers with good loadouts, Undying Mind is never worth the effort.

Lima

Before the patch Valus was like a Titan. A true tank that just ate gjallarhorn for breakfast.

Now he is a squishy Hunter that goes down to like 12 ghorn shots.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom