• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

keakster

Yeah I'd be good for that as well.

Flawless Raider/Raiding Party (Crota)
1. keakster
2. HigXx
3. Wilde (ZW33)
4. Akiyama_AE

Anyone else? I did Flawless with 4, so we are probably good to give it a go. Hop into the Achieve Trophies Gaf clan then add keakster and we can get going!

Gutz you okay to run it as a Flawless run as well?

GutZ31

Anyone else? I did Flawless with 4, so we are probably good to give it a go. Hop into the Achieve Trophies Gaf clan then add keakster and we can get going!

Gutz you okay to run it as a Flawless run as well?

This will be my 4th or 5th flawless. Wish bungie gave me cookies for my deeds.

Defuser

Looking at the new perks for HoW. I can see the good perks would be..

Small bone - increase range and stability, reduced mag size and slow reload. If pair this up with a low mag size HC with luck in a chamber or final round, it can be devastating because reducing your mag size can increase your proc with LitC and Final Round.

Graverobber = Pair with up with Bladedancer = gg

Replenish = Pair with up with voidwalker+obsidian mind + bad juju = gg

Hidden hand = no brainer.

Casket mag = Pair this up with high stable LMG with field scout or Rocket launchers.

Triple Tap = Good for snipers

LTWood12

Another 9 blades of crota killed. Still no husk. Probably killed at least 3 a day since 12/9 when the expansion dropped.

My Crux waits...

Only exotic weapon I'm missing. At least for the next 9 days.

Dave_6

Starting up a Nightfall now if anyone wants to join. I could probably use the help since I usually wipe when running solo lol. PSN is DaveS78

Would like to run a 2nd one afterwards too.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

Kadey = Hawkey
Noomi = Hawki

How will you be able to tell us apart in voice chat?!?!?!

So I looked over all those vendor factions weaps......ehhh.....

Good morning everyone, and remember to wish your mom, wife and sister a happy mother's day.

This Hawk train seems to be still rolling, I just might have to switch clans.

This hawk is never going away.

You motherhawker! I need that emblem. :(

I have failed you, Hawkian.

True students of the Hawk will have no such issue.

Rodiard = Hawkiard

What is this clan of which you speak?

It sounds like it might have something to do with hawks. I know that's a long shot but call it intuition. I just get a feeling.

Nice!

I'm tempted to ask for an invite as I'm not sure GAF Raiders is still active and I GOT DAMN WANT MY DAMN TROPHIES DAMN IT

On the other hand though, I'm proud and stubborn and scared of rejection. Life, eh?!

Hawkabunga!

hawkn0m24

sounds like i ate a hawk

Or maybe the hawk ate me

ewww
look upon my works, ye mighty, and despair.

Namikaze1

I uh didn't realize I had a third Hawkmoon. Started leveling my second one only to find a third on my Warlock. I guess I have a Hawkmoon for each.

I think that's Hawkmoon #19

k1t4j

I know its late in the week but I would like to do Crota normal, for the shotgun, Crota HM for whatever and maybe Atheon

Am I pushing my lucky on this on a sunday afternoon? :p

Fucking randoms in ROC! Everytime Undying Mind or Spongebob show up they just depart, but they always complete Devil's Lair and Summoning Pits. Haven't they had enough of those by now to want at least a bit of variety?

LTWood12

9 days folks. I'm pretty much reserving all of next week to playing prison of elders with Gaf. Gotta get everyone their armor cores.

I'd like to take a day off, probably on Wednesday since it doesn't go live until Tuesday and noon central.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom