• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GhaleonEB

Looking for three for a NM Vault of Glass run - I have a friend who is just getting back into the game as the House of Wolves nears, and this will be his first run.

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) squidhands
3) ForwardUntoD
4)
5)
6)

th3dude

Looking for three for a NM Vault of Glass run - I have a friend who is just getting back into the game as the House of Wolves nears, and this will be his first run.

1) Ghaleon_EB
2) squidhands
3) ForwardUntoD
4)
5)
6)

I'll go. I'm in the same boat. Second run for me.

PSN th3dude119

I don't think it's any worse than Summoning Pits or Devil's Lair. So tired of seeing those 2.

Spongebob is Cerberus Vae III.

Well I mean, Spongebob is just long and tedious. Its a bit better now. Undying just sucks though. Another offender are The Three Stooges, that one has like 4 freaking doors you have to go through. The new strike seems to be a breath of frsh air in comparison.

Lima

You know sometimes I would like to be part of the thought process at Bungie in regards to crucible.

Like what on earth are they thinking with moving Rangefinder out of the Tier 2 perk slot and put it in slot 1 instead? I mean they must realize that people are just gonna buy a Judgment IV and roll it with rangefinder/hammer forged/shot package right?

If you think shotguns are annoying now, lord help us all once HoW releases.

Phaethon may or may not have nova bombed a wall.

That wall saved my life, he is the real MVP

GregariousAgreeableHornedviper.gif

Deku Tree

You know sometimes I would like to be part of the thought process at Bungie in regards to crucible.

Like what on earth are they thinking with moving Rangefinder out of the Tier 2 perk slot and put it in slot 1 instead? I mean they must realize that people are just gonna buy a Judgment IV and roll it with rangefinder/hammer forged/shot package right?

If you think shotguns are annoying now, lord help us all once HoW releases.

Felwinters is gonna need a buff to compete.
Good luck getting that roll.

Got 100/100 Vanguard Marks on my three characters this week. Had some fun with Public Events. Two of my characters nearly ready to buy some new Vanguard gear once HoW rolls around.

hoggert

Sorry guys, my scrubby friends still don't understand the Atheon fight :/

No worries, I was a bit frazzled and scrubby myself (tossed a grenade at the hobs instead of the gobs) from previous terrible VOG pug and your group was so much better. I actually got to run relic once, something I still need a lot of practice with lol

border

What level can the new vendor gear get you? 33?
I don't know. They said they were not going to make your raid gear obsolete, but I'm not sure if that means 32 level Vanguard gear or just using the Etheric Light system to upgrade old stuff. Nobody has seen the Vanguard armor yet, as far as I know.

carry harder :p

It's absolutely Bungie's fault. Their poor decisions with TDB meant that new players had no or little reason to run Vault of glass. Hence, they can be level 32 with maxed weapons but don't know how to kill oracles, not to jump during detain, how to use relic and cleanse, etc.

Crota encounter makes players lazy sitting in a corner shooting rockets, they can't understand that teamwork and knowledge of raid mechanics are required for VoG.

Glad it's being fixed in House of Wolves.

No worries, I was a bit frazzled and scrubby myself (tossed a grenade at the hobs instead of the gobs) from previous terrible VOG pug and your group was so much better. I actually got to run relic once, something I still need a lot of practice with lol

No worries, we had it close on a couple of runs.

Then what is the point of end game gear like ToO or Prison of Elders other than it looks good?
Noting else? Could be wrong since I have not kept up with any of the news.
edit:
It's absolutely Bungie's fault. Their poor decisions with TDB meant that new players had no or little reason to run Vault of glass. Hence, they can be level 32 with maxed weapons but don't know how to kill oracles, not to jump during detain, how to use relic and cleanse, etc.

Crota encounter makes players lazy sitting in a corner shooting rockets, they can't understand that teamwork and understanding raid mechanics are required for VoG.

Glad it's being fixed in House of Wolves.
:lol just messing around. Kinda feel like I might have toss some more sodium in your veins haha ;D welp so my bad if I did

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom