• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane

noomi

I'm using it in iOS? Do you mean something else?

I'm gonna be crucibling for about an hour in about half an hour if anyone is around...I'll post again then.

Hmm, wait whats the name of this app? I thought you were talking about the one created by some reddit user that only worked with chrome...

Link me brother!

ALSO!

IF THERE IS A HAWKMOON ONLY RAID, YOU KNOW I NEED TO BE THERE.

DestinyGAF @ Twitch on twitch.tv/j0hnny_385
Easy like a Sunday mornin'

Come and watch us roll!

iRAW in charge of the run. Come and support him.

:) :) :)

Namikaze1

Hawkian, I thought of a way to increase our numbers help your newbie raid / sword school students get the clan raid trophy. You know where I'm going with this right?

winkwinknudgenudge

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
Hmm, wait whats the name of this app? I thought you were talking about the one created by some reddit user that only worked with chrome...

Link me brother!

ALSO!

IF THERE IS A HAWKMOON ONLY RAID, YOU KNOW I NEED TO BE THERE.

I'm probably more your sister than your brother.

it's just called Loadouts - I found it on the app store.

---

Anyone fancy an hour of crucible? Mic or no mic, don't mind...

LTWood12

Happy Mother's Day GAF!

Almost have all the exotics maxed. Working on Mida right now. I'm really torn on this gun. On the one hand I love the way it feels. But at the same time it really doesn't seem worthy of an exotic slot. What am I missing?

Deku Tree

Happy Mothers Day GAF!

Happy Mother's Day GAF!

Almost have all the exotics maxed. Working on Mida right now. I'm really torn on this gun. On the one hand I love the way it feels. But at the same time it really doesn't seem worthy of an exotic slot. What am I missing?

Mida helps you solo the HM abyss.

If you like a rapid fire scout rifle that gives you high agility then you'll like Mida. If not then you won't.

HigXx

I've been levelling up my Mida as well, it's good but it doesnt seem to pack the punch Fang/Vision/Rapier have. I only really started levelling it up after I saw it used in the ToO, seemed pretty killer in PvP if you know how to use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom