• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Damn. Can't enable it for Xbox players. Tells me I need an active Xbox account. Not my fault I haven't used my 360 in years.

Well, sorry Xbox guys. I tried my best.

Edit: no it ain't, fig!

ocean

Banned
I've been levelling up my Mida as well, it's good but it doesnt seem to pack the punch Fang/Vision/Rapier have. I only really started levelling it up after I saw it used in the ToO, seemed pretty killer in PvP if you know how to use it
It plays different from other scouts.

It increases your agility, fires extremely quickly and has a unique "hair trigger perk" which doesn't require you pressing the shoot trigger all the way down so you can get more shots out quickly. It also staggers enemies incredibly well despite its less than stellar impact. Coupled with Third Eye, it's amazing for PvP if you are playing at a distance. 2 shot kill Hand Cannons (The Last Word, Thorn, Hawmoon at times) will still kill you 1v1 unless you catch them off guard though.

The band of the hawk. Led by le commoner Griffith.

Guts_slasher_smile_7502.jpg

HigXx its some new players :)

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm done for BB for the day. Too much of it can kill you. Don't think I've played a more nerve racking game.

Up for hard VOG or CE. And even some crucible. I have to get on maxing out my marks.

Trakan

I hope when Comet releases they reskin the PS4 exclusive armor and make it legendary. It's some of the most unique armor in the game and you just can't use it because it's blue.

Destiny-PS4-exclusives-5.jpg

Will there be any elemental primaries for any level of PoE?

Also, have they said which ways you'll be able to get max level armor? Will they restrict it to the max level PoE arena or something?

ocean

Banned
I hope when Comet releases they reskin the PS4 exclusive armor and make it legendary. It's some of the most unique armor in the game and you just can't use it because it's blue.

I had no idea there was a PS4 exclusive armor set. What are the names of the pieces?

Deku Tree

Also, have they said which ways you'll be able to get max level armor? Will they restrict it to the max level PoE arena or something?

Unknown if there are any elemental primaries or not. We have not seen any... and we have seen non-elemental primaries... But some of the PoE rewards particularly for the level 35 mode are still mysterious.

Any legendary armor can be "ascended" to max level with "etheric light" that drops from PoE, ToO, Iron Banner, and Nightfall.

Ghazi

Whaa? That looks sick, can't believe it isn't legendary! I didn't even know there was PS4 armor.

GutZ31

No news about primaries with elemental damage.

Armor will be able to be upgraded to the highest point with, for legendaries, etheric light. A new upgrade item that will drop for nightfalls, PoE, and a few other activities.

Exotics will need another exotic shard to get the new level.

Basically, everything that exists now can be upgraded to 365 attack, or get you to level 34 if you have the material to do it.

Unknown if there are any elemental primaries or not. We have not seen any... and we have seen non-elemental primaries... But some of the PoE rewards particularly for the level 35 mode are still mysterious.

Any legendary armor can be "ascended" to max level with "etheric light" that drops from PoE, ToO, Iron Banner, and Nightfall.

Thanks.

Im going to take a cuhrazy guess and say Lord of Wolves will be exclusive to the level 35 mode. Itll be the HoW version of Vex M./Necrochasm.

IHaveIce

Banned

Da fuck the Warlock helmet is unique and I've never seen it before.

Bungie pls

Deku Tree

I'm gonna grind Dead Orbit on all three of my toons now that I am going to Crucible Rank 3 on each. Kinda late to the party but I want those DO shaders.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I have CP, too. Down to kill Scrota if a team comes together.

NG+ is even worse. Don't know if I'm going to make it through (especially when everyone I summon dies before bosses have more than a third of their health gone).

I'm not going to bother with NG+. Already beat it once. Just going to get all endings and do all the story based stuff in the chalice dungeons. A game which forces you to play super patient and perfectly while having cheap deaths is not really my cup of tea. I wouldn't even be playing the game if it weren't for the story and it being a much faster game than the other From games.

Anyway start a group and I'll join in as swordbearer.

HigXx

I always thought it was best to grind Vanguard Rep as the packages have a chance to have weapons but are Faction packages just holding Ships, Shaders and Emblems?

Deku Tree

I always thought it was best to grind Vanguard Rep as the packages have a chance to have weapons but are Faction packages just holding Ships, Shaders and Emblems?

No all factions have a full set of weapons that can drop in their packages. But you only get the weapons from the vendor that you are grinding.

Faction packages can give weapons as well, got a really nice Vanquisher with Field Scout from a New Monarchy Package...too bad auto rifles still suck

hoggert

We gave up at Atheon. Having two new folks to the raid is fine, or two without mics. Or down a man. But we had two newbies, two who couldn't talk, and were down a man. It didn't go well. :lol
Damn lol. Hit me up anytime, I didn't start raiding until recently despite havin had the game for ages, and want to get some practice in on relic, etc.

The Tower Guardian app is a real game changer isn't it? Such a cool quality of life thing to have. I hope it gets onto the iOS App Store proper so more people have access to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom