• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lima

There's loadouts for Destiny on IOS, not quite the same thing but still allows you to make loadouts and move gear.

Loadouts for Destiny is actually the better app. For you as you are switching gear around it doesn't matter to you where your weapons are. It just shows all the weapons you have. Also the whole design is more appropriately suited for a smartphone display.

I just figured out that I've completed Crota hard mode at least 45 lootable times without the Crux...

Not sure what my number is, but i've been running my main through hard since it released and don't have the Crux.

On top of that, I've been running three characters through normal mode since the release and have yet to earn a single Hunger of Crota.

I don't even....

Any Xbox One clans here on GAF recruiting for House of Wolves? A friend and I ran a clan through vanilla and early TDB before taking a break and now we're back.

noomi

So I tried the destiny loadouts app on my iPhone..... This changes everything.

The version is only 1.02 but I can see this is going to be very helpful to me in the future. So much better then the destiny app.

Anastasis

How do you save a CP on a different character than the one you are currently using in a raid? Say I start VoG fresh on my Titan, but I'd like the Templar CP on my hunter. Thanks!

GutZ31

How do you save a CP on a different character than the one you are currently using in a raid? Say I start VoG fresh on my Titan, but I'd like the Templar CP on my hunter. Thanks!

Have a friend in there with you, and only you switch characters. Load in back on to your friend, and both die at least once together to force the save point.

Last crota kill was epic!
He enrages, rawrs on the sword snd dies, milkham comes in to save the day, hits and dies, then someone (sorry cant remember who it was) else grabs the sword to deal the final blow. All on one sword.

Oh, the oversoul kills us as thr rewards screen pops up. We were all dead when it ended

milkham

He enrages, rawrs on the sword snd dies, milkham comes in to save the day, hits and dies, then someone (sorry cant remember who it was) else grabs the sword to deal the final blow. All on one sword.

it was me both times at the end there i just dropped the sword by accident haha

Oh, the oversoul kills us as thr rewards screen pops up. We were all dead when it ended

need videoo

I have a video uploading now. It was nuts hahaha. So much panic.
Here is the video from my death cam view of murderham P.O.V. Nicely done and always a pleasure playing with DGAF :) Had some weird lag issues at first but glad it was cleared up.

Btw boomers nomrally dont hit me on that spot!

panick? I was just chilling on the right there trying not trying to laugh after I realized i was bubbless and rocketless with milk going sword.

I had a lot of thoughts racing through my head. Should I re-bubble? After Milk said, "I made a mistake" I thought he died and the oversoul was from his death. But it was the enrage.

Edit: My perspective. I was using elgato so I got all the voice chat except mine unfortunately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54lgMsGhnA

milkham

I had a lot of thoughts racing through my head. Should I re-bubble? After Milk said, "I made a mistake" I thought he died and the oversoul was from his death. But it was the enrage.

i dropped the sword as if to blink strike then realized i had backed away already and now that i think about it i was gunslinger anyway so good thing

Oh, i thought someone else grsbbed it. Fun nonetheless

I have a video uploading now. It was nuts hahaha. So much panic.

here's my perspective, pardon my stupid laughter
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6SH3Xcn09A

Here is the video from my death cam view of murderham P.O.V. Nicely done and always a pleasure playing with DGAF :) Had some weird lag issues at first but glad it was cleared up.

Btw boomers nomrally dont hit me on that spot!

Edit: My perspective. I was using elgato so I got all the voice chat except mine unfortunately. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e54lgMsGhnA

I love it when a plan comes together!!

brooooooooo

There should be a Works Event, no warning.

Just like that message on the Director when Iron Banner goes online, something like:

Infighting between FWC and DO members in the Ishtar Sink, tread carefully guardians. And then if you wear one of those faction's class items there's patrol PvP between the opposing factions Public Event style.

Ok sorry I got excited there.

wish it'd be a bit independent instead of head to head because i'm pretty sure dead orbit and new monarchy have gigantic leads over fwc

but i'd also be happy if vanguard marks could be used at faction vendors lol

There are so many interesting things they could do with the factions - it would be a great way to add in-game character to these static NPCs, plus i know I would be more invested in New Monarchy if I was actually contributing to some grader objective...

milkham

I always sound less crazy when there are other people laughing with me. do you have to do something special to get your own voice in the recording?

Kyne

There are so many interesting things they could do with the factions - it would be a great way to add in-game character to these static NPCs, plus i know I would be more invested in New Monarchy if I was actually contributing to some grader objective...

there is so much wasted potential in destiny that it hurts.

a faction pvp tournament that results in picking the top teams to represent each faction and battle it out in all out grand final tournament with 5 teams that represent each faction? yes please.

sparrow ranking and racing with an in depth customization option for your personal sparrows that results in non-gamebreaking loot (shaders/banners/class items)? yes please.

some kind of reward for keeping the purple ball afloat for an ungodly amount of time? yes please.

what a waste.

I always sound less crazy when there are other people laughing with me. do you have to do something special to get your own voice in the recording?

I could add a mic and use that but there would be latency since it's recording at my computer. So my voice would be almost 2 seconds before the video.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

a faction pvp tournament that results in picking the top teams to represent each faction and battle it out in all out grand final tournament with 5 teams that represent each faction? yes please.

sparrow ranking and racing with an in depth customization option for your personal sparrows that results in non-gamebreaking loot (shaders/banners/class items)? yes please.

some kind of reward for keeping the purple ball afloat for an ungodly amount of time? yes please.

what a waste.
I don't think the bolded could ever really work as a faction thing in Destiny tbh. That's the kind of thing that should be implemented through the completely overlooked and ignored clan aspects that haven't been touched since before the game released.

I'd be down for sparrow racing on Mars though.

While being shot at of course. To make it interesting.

what a waste.

I'm hopeful - the HoW expansion seems to be a direct response to the community feedback

I don't think the bolded could ever really work as a faction thing in Destiny tbh. That's the kind of thing that should be implemented through the completely overlooked and ignored clan aspects that haven't been touched since before the game released.

I'd be down for sparrow racing on Mars though.

While being shot at of course. To make it interesting.
Speaking of being shot at while on a sparrow, why does it seem like every enemy has pinpoint accuracy while you're on a sparrow. Everyone is suddenly a fucking crack shot.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Speaking of being shot at while on a sparrow, why does it seem like every enemy has pinpoint accuracy while you're on a sparrow. Everyone is suddenly a fucking crack shot.

enemies in destiny are pretty reliable in their habits of leading their targets at ALL distances and speeds once they have LoS. (except bosses, they play nice and shoot where you are instead of where you're going. true bros)

i'm just used to seeing people get chewed up on the vehicle portion of winter's run weeklies now. swerving just a little bit here and there is all you need to keep from getting triple sniped and killed in no man's land lol

its also why i hate floaty jump abilities in pve.... it is kinda funny how enemies can track blink too though

edit: :lol just messing around. Kinda feel like I might have toss some more sodium in your veins haha ;D welp so my bad if I did

Nah, I was just a little annoyed cause it was 5am and those guys had done Atheon before, they were just not contributing to the encounter and kept on making the same mistakes over and over again :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom