• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
fuck yeah you do.
Well this was nice fellas!
Hope everyone had a good time, especially the 1st timers.
iRAW, you were a great and efficient leader. :D
Hahaha, Hawkian would be proud.

DestinyGAF 4 lyfe! :D
Haven't you heard? I've become a terrible influence, I drink during raids now and intentionally let young Guardians fall to their death for my own amusement ^_^

Namikaze1

tumblr_nn9mt3aV7D1r7mioso1_500.gif

Warlocks suck

You cuss a lot
You just noticed this?

Guys...I'm trying to use the tower ghost app, but it isn't showing me any of the loadouts that I saved from the chrome app. Anyone else have this problem, or know what I'm doing wrong?

GutZ31

Guys...I'm trying to use the tower ghost app, but it isn't showing me any of the loadouts that I saved from the chrome app. Anyone else have this problem, or know what I'm doing wrong?

I don't know if loadouts are universal from chrome extension to mobile app.

You may need to set the loadouts for each.

At least I never had to "sign in" with anything like google.

I don't know if loadouts are universal from chrome extension to mobile app.

You may need to set the loadouts for each.

At least I never had to "sign in" with anything like google.

I'm pretty sure it talked about syncing. I spent an hour or so at work yesterday setting this up. Ugh. I may just wait it out abd let these things mature a bit.

Glad I didn't shard all of my spare fatebringers.

blackjaw

fuck yeah you do.

Haven't you heard? I've become a terrible influence, I drink during raids now and intentionally let young Guardians fall to their death for my own amusement ^_^

Dying at the right conflict and letting poor blackjaw and his hawkmoon have to fend for himself

To be fair I was surprised you were playing as well as you were after all the rum

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
So here was this from last night...
http://gfycat.com/GracefulDamagedBird

Looks like no takers for Sword School tonight! And I'm out of town next weekend (newbie raid will be Wednesday so there will still be one of those).

Oh well, I've got a NM Deathsinger/Crota to do in that case, any takers?
Dying at the right conflict and letting poor blackjaw and his hawkmoon have to fend for himself

To be fair I was surprised you were playing as well as you were after all the rum
Have to be honest, I don't remember much clearly past the Templar. I know that we won, though!

Ha, crisis averted! They were below the fold. In a drop down, it goes:

Laodouts
-create
-cancel
----------
Load out 1
Load out 2

My drop down stopped at ------ and then showed my vault in the main page. I needed to scroll in the drop down to see load out 1 ect.

GutZ31

Ha, crisis averted! They were below the fold. In a drop down, it goes:

Laodouts
-create
-cancel
----------
Load out 1
Load out 2

My drop down stopped at ------ and then showed my vault in the main page. I needed to scroll in the drop down to see load out 1 ect.

Nice!
I'll have to try making some loadouts again.
Gave up after switching from DIM to Pack mule, then tower ghost.

todd360

Ok, who wants to go to arena school? Patent Pending. Bungie approved and certified. All others are shams. Amazon Gift Card money accepted.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'll join you, haven't done them this week at all. At 9 right?
right, well, as soon as we get a full team. gonna keep doing rumble until then (4 losses in a row, feels bad -_-)

Normal Mode Deathsinger

1. Hawkian
2. Hawkn52

Ok, who wants to go to arena school? Patent Pending. Bungie approved and certified. All others are shams. Amazon Gift Card money accepted.

I'm waiting for skirmish school to prepare for ToO. Need to be able to go in without carrying about w/l or k/d and just learn the maps and the flow of three guardian PvP.

hoggert

right, well, as soon as we get a full team. gonna keep doing rumble until then (4 losses in a row, feels bad -_-)

Normal Mode Deathsinger

1. Hawkian
2. Hawkn52

Oh, I forgot about sword school. I'll do sword school. I've been drinking though. Just ate a bowl of mango salsa and chips with a spoon because I don't know how to pack groceries.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Oh, I forgot about sword school. I'll do sword school. I've been drinking though. Just ate a bowl of mango salsa and chips with a spoon because I don't know how to pack groceries.
yeah there's no sword school, no takers this week. you can run sword or take turns with me if you want though

Crota drops the helm.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
gah. another loss, didn't even go positive that time. i've lost the magic.

normal ds/crota

1. Hawkian
2. Hawkn52
3. hawkgert
4. HawkyLimbo

hoggert

yeah there's no sword school, no takers this week. you can run sword or take turns with me if you want though

Crota drops the helm.

Oh, damn. If people are just running it for some quick loot I'd rather not flail randomly about while humming "standing here, I realize..." etc.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
that's six, didn't go positive again. starting to rage. bleh. 3 times during that match, blink strike registered no damage at all. i hit them, it consumed my melee charge, 0 damage to the target :-/

I think we just need one more with anastasis.

that's six, didn't go positive again. starting to rage. bleh. 3 times during that match, blink strike registered no damage at all. i hit them, it consumed my melee charge, 0 damage to the target :-/

Embrace the rage, Hawkian. Let it fuel you.

Anastasis

I'll try to be there soon. You may need to replace me. I knew having both kids to bed by 8 was too good tone true! Just woke up again...

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Embrace the rage, Hawkian. Let it fuel you.
never, ever works for me, ever. I just get pissed, play aggressively, do worse, get more pissed, do even worse, get more pissed.

I do my best by far when I'm operating like a professional hitman with no emotion and getting cheesy-killed doesn't even register.

7 losses in a row. least i had a 1.8 that time.

phen0m24

never, ever works for me, ever. I just get pissed, play aggressively, do worse, get more pissed, do even worse, get more pissed.

I do my best by far when I'm operating like a professional hitman with no emotion and getting cheesy-killed doesn't even register.

7 losses in a row. least i had a 1.8 that time.

a 1.8 is like a miracle for me, Hawk.

If that was a bad round, what's a good one...

:p

OOOOH BOTTOM OF THE PAGE!!! LOL

waves at her royal Figness

I am stuck at BSB still, Fig. So much so that I started The Order.

I think Rawr is hiding from me. :p He knows I want to lasso him into co-op hahahaha

Hi Colonel. :p

Do you mean
Bloodletting Beast
?

I honestly don't even remember fighting him the first time, so I'm not actually sure what I did. I don't think I had too much trouble with it though. What weapon are you using?

Anyway, I hope you like The Order lol. I enjoyed it.

Edit: oh no

look at this Destiny art

bd6d9d73bdfcccd2f5e50b42b8a38550f7edfd1d4efbef9d897fcc341e9e2402_1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom