• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ExVicis

I'm working on getting some factions, vanguard, crucible as close to rank up as possible in hopes of getting some new gear in a package.. one more nightfall and weekly heroic before HoW so that should help get a big chunk of rep

maxed out my marks on 3 chars

thats about it

Alright that makes sense to stock up if they carry over. What about shards and all the upgrade materials? Shoud I even bother with them or upgrading with them?

Namikaze1

I went to see if he's joking. He ain't.

Fig, I think he deleted us all cause usually, it would say this PSN user is friends with X of your friends. It doesn't show up.

phen0m24

Not to be a party pooper, but please do keep the thread on topic. Discuss other games in the threads for those games. Community threads can have a tendency to turn into chatrooms otherwise.

I started it and I apologize for the multi-tangent. Will veer back to topic at hand.

How about that HoW? I am not ready. All of you are practicing and stuff and I'm just like yeaaaaahhhhh

Breezy, Hezen sucks. It is terrible.

no take that back you liar

..........so uh, Nami, you free next tuesday? I wanna make a team for Prisoners of Elders. Running the level 32/34 version 3 times, getting etheric light, getting a character to level 34, and running the 35. Wanna join Nami 8D?

Eh? What's wrong with Gjallarhorn? That's like one of the few good heavy weapons I have.

What isn't wrong with it

It's tacky
The gold linings would melt from the heat
The white would be all dirty from the dirt
the wolfpack rounds are literally just fireworks, not even real missiles like the Hezens Vengeance
it's too big and bulky
it makes my hands hurt

Things I Hate in Crucible: A Summary

-Blink
-Felwinter's Lie
-Blink & Felwinter's Lie combined
-Thorn
-The people who use Thorn
-Fusion grenades
-All Warlocks
-Fist of Panic
-My own inadequacy

todd360

-Blink
-Felwinter's Lie
-Thorn
-Fusion grenades
-All Warlocks
-Fist of Panic
-My own inadequacy

Blink thorn fusion grenades warlocks. I-Its not l-like I use those frequently or a-anything. Baka!

ExVicis

What isn't wrong with it

It's tacky
the wolfpack rounds are literally just fireworks, not even real missiles like the Hezens Vengeance
it's too big and bulky
it makes my hands hurt
But how can you hate a nordic name like that? If anything the Gjallarhorn should be an example for future weapons.

Blink thorn fusion grenades warlocks. I-Its not l-like I use those frequently or a-anything. Baka!
Yeah I'm totally not playing as one of those right now...with a Gjallarhorn.

Edit: to clarify I switch out weapons when the heavy ammo goes up.

Namikaze1

Oh. You mean that. Yeah I read it. now I remember. Stay strong, Zoba.

no take that back you liar

..........so uh, Nami, you free next tuesday? I wanna make a team for Prisoners of Elders. Running the level 32/34 version 3 times, getting etheric light, getting a character to level 34, and running the 35. Wanna join Nami 8D?

What isn't wrong with it

It's tacky
it's too big and bulky
it makes my hands hurt
I only speak the truth. Nothing but the truth. Hezen sucks, Breezy! You're better off with the Crota Launcher anyway.

Yes, I'm free. Though, we have to do story across all 3 first since PoE is locked till after you beat the new story missions.

But how can you hate a nordic name like that? If anything the Gjallarhorn should be an example for future weapons.

We got Universal Remote. That to me is an SSS+ tier name.

I only speak the truth. Nothing but the truth. Hezen sucks, Breezy! You're better off with the Crota Launcher anyway.

I'll never quit my quest for Vengeance.

Yes, I'm free. Though, we have to do story across all 3 first since PoE is locked till after you beat the new story missions.

Psh we can knock out the story in 10 minutes. Ok maybe an hour.

Namikaze1

-Blink
-Felwinter's Lie
-Thorn
-Fusion grenades
-All Warlocks
-Fist of Panic
-My own inadequacy
All this plus:
-lag
-people taking a in blind watch
-people heading for c in firebase map (whatever it's called)

Namikaze1

I'll never quit my quest for Vengeance.

Psh we can knock out the story in 10 minutes. Ok maybe an hour.
Don't let the thirst consume you. There are (much) better options out there. Hezen is just not interested in you, bro.

Should take us about 75-90 minutes to complete story on all 3 if we rush though the missions.

Don't let the thirst consume you. There are (much) better options out there. Hezen is just not interested in you, Breezy. She's just not that into you, bro.

Should take us about 75-90 minutes to complete story on all 3 if we rush though the missions.

I need Hezens, Nami. It's been my lifes calling. I will make it overpowered. But if I get Lord of Wolves, than I will shard every Gjalla and every Hezens and ever Hunger from then on.

I think we could probably gauge one run through of the story and then weigh our options.

Namikaze1

I need Hezens, Nami. It's been my lifes calling. I will make it overpowered. But if I get Lord of Wolves, than I will shard every Gjalla and every Hezens and ever Hunger from then on.

I think we could probably gauge one run through of the story and then weigh our options.
We gonna have to do the missions no matter what if we want to do PoE with other characters. Best thing to do is get the story out of the way before diving into PoE.

We gonna have to do the missions no matter what if we want to do PoE with other characters. Best thing to do is get the story out of the way before diving into PoE.

Ugh, hope it lets us tag along with the fireteam leader. Thats what I did in two of my characters for TDB. I didn't unlock Omnigul on everything until probably March, just bumbed a ride from others for Nightfall.

Omni

Those feels when Xbox Live shits itself and you lag out of a raid on the final sword. Missed out on the loot :(

I just want that Sparrow. It'll never happen

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
i will get Plan Ced, Final Rested and Nox Volod all day long without complaint before accepting a kill 12 feet out from felwinter's lie

I finally won! No thanks to my fucking teammates. Need to go rest my back.

CEsamUZVEAA3Pni.jpg

jett

D-Member
This game really needs to stop giving blue shit to people of a certain level. Really, who gives a shit.

i will get Plan Ced, Final Rested and Nox Volod all day long without complaint before accepting a kill 12 feet out from felwinter's lie

I'd get shotgunned in the face than getting thorn'd. The only broken ass weapon in this game that has really annoyed me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom