• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nOoblet16

can you hit anything at a distance with that stability tho?

against all odds is a classic example of why re rolling is gonna rule though.. the vendor version is pretty mediocre iirc
You do not really need stability in low ROF weapons while engaging single targets. The vendor Against all odds is great IMO because of field scout and the perk that makes it more stable the longer you fire because sometimes you have to engage two to three enemies at once and the increased stability helps what makes it special is that this is the only time you need higher stability and also the only time you need to continuously keep firing.

But when it comes to individual targets you do not need stability at all as it only takes 3-4 bullets to kill someone and you can even snipe a sniper.

Wallach

:eek:

Got No Land Beyond from a Roc strike. Worth leveling?

Unfortunately it's pretty much the worst weapon in the game.

On the other hand, you could dismantle it for the Exotic Shard later if you find you need to upgrade a better weapon.

Anyone interested in doing the Nightfall/Weekly? I still need 'em. PS4.

You do not need really stability in low ROF weapons while engaging single targets. The vendor Against all odds is great IMO because of field scout and the perk that makes it more stable the longer you fire because and sometimes you have to engage two to three enemies at once and the increased stability helps what makes it special is thay this is the only time you need higher stability and also the only time you need to continuously keep firing.

But when it comes to individual targets you do not need stability at all as it only takes 3-4 bullets to kill someone and you can even snipe a sniper.

hmm interesting

i have 2 against all odds, but i always went with stats in the first column that boosted stability

You know me, no cares given really :)

This is what DrDrizzay was pointing out to me last week - popping the super before getting to the sword will sometimes aggro scrota.

In your case you were already low on health, so one hit would have killed you, like it did.

In my case, scrota decided to save his aggro for later. He's just a piece of shit, nothing else.

This is what DrDrizzay was pointing out to me last week - popping the super before getting to the sword will sometimes aggro scrota.

In your case you were already low on health, so one hit would have killed you, like it did.

In my case, scrota decided to save his aggro for later. He's just a piece of shit, nothing else.

Scrota does what Scrota wants, You aint the boss of him!
Yeah sometimes he does aggro and sometimes he doesnt. Its a risk that failed for me D: and he is a fucker

Bradach

They said it won't.
It's also quite logical seeing how they are supposed to be different content.

Really!? So with 3 characters that's potentially 9 runs of PoE.

They'll need to come up with a better way of keeping track of which character has done what.

A new version of the app is needed with detailed logs of what each character has done and loadouts / easily moving weapons from one character to another

Shito

3x PoE every week with each character sounds ridiculous.

Really!? So with 3 characters that's potentially 9 runs of PoE.
Yep, but it's nice they start giving more content per week for people who only have 1 character and don't necessarily want to make alts.
Also, it seems high for us because we're somewhat used to running all of the week's content on Tuesdays, but now it will be more sensible stretching that out during, well, the whole week. ^^

Bradach

Don't forget 3x ToO 10 wins, 3x nightfalls, 3x weeklies, 3x ds+ crota, 3x gorgon to atheon, 3x hard crota.....and if Jigga-man has his way, 3x oracles + templar and 3x hard abyss + bridge :p

At least the NF and Weeklies will be different now. That was a terrible decision in the first place

Shito

At least the NF and Weeklies will be different now. That was a terrible decision in the first place
I suppose the intent behind this was that you were supposed to do the weekly first as a "training ground" for the nightfall.
But yeah, it didn't make a lot of sense (better to do the NF first for that rep boost), and it has long lost this purpose.

Seem to be missing alnost 200 spinmetal from my vault. Checked all my characters but none have them either...

Weird because I had them yesterday and I didn't use our delete them. On a brighter note, got my Grimoire up to 2830. Wish they would fix the glitchy dead ghost on Earth. Never appears for me and is the only one I need.

SnakeEyes

Banned
i dont remember if this is the vendor version
WAu4FVt.png

no stability updates for this guy
Nah, yours isn't the shop one and neither is mine.

Waldini

Am I the only one hoping we are getting a new Exotic Launcher ... Fallen-themed that is?

God, hurry the hell up patch! So data-miners can extract everything!

Shito

Well, it seems we are getting a new exotic sniper, so it just needs to be void.
But since it is "fallen themed", I guess it will be arc...

Waldini

We need a void exotic sniper and an arc exotic rocket launcher to balance things out.

I do hope we'll get a new Exotic Arc Launcher ... fallen themed. With the recent reveal the Sniper and Side-arm came as a suprise. Bungie keeps adding bits and pieces .. I wonder how big that patch will be tommorow. And if there's a few suprises in there.

ocean

Banned
We need a void exotic sniper and an arc exotic rocket launcher to balance things out.
Also missing exotic void Fusion Rifle, Shotgun and Void Machine Guns.

Solar got way too much love in the base game. Too many Solar Exotics: IB, Horn, SGA, Invective, Pocket Infinity, VM, DB. Some top tier Raid weapons too, like VoC and BH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom