• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Here's what it looks like:
S4YVDn4l.jpg

I want. :(

Deej is looking into why we expansion pass owners aren't getting it.

Anybody doing Crucible? Wicked and I got stuck on some of the worst teams I've ever seen in my life today.

To top it off I hate my Warlock so much I can't stand it. Supremacy sniper rifle belongs to it so it's got that going for it.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
So here was this from last night...
http://gfycat.com/GracefulDamagedBird

Looks like no takers for Sword School tonight! And I'm out of town next weekend (newbie raid will be Wednesday so there will still be one of those).

Oh well, I've got a NM Deathsinger/Crota to do in that case, any takers?

Have to be honest, I don't remember much clearly past the Templar. I know that we won, though!

that is such a laughably impossible angle wtf lol

It's a black ship with a yellow stripe. There used to be a blue ship exactly the same shape and colour that now has a white stripe instead.

Can't remember the name of the blue ship rn. It's one of the blueprint ones.

Edit: found it

Aurora_Lance.png

Regardless. Im super jelly of the ghost. I really wish there was another ghost shell.

Why the flippity fuck is there only one ghost shell?

Why limit something so trivial. Its a guardians personal companion and our guide. Shouldnt it be unique to each guardian?

Its our familiar in a way, our starter pokemon, our r2 unit on our x-wings.

Give me some ghost shells godammit?

Is there a website that allows you to take a picture of a piece of gear in your inventory to share online?

You can just take a screen shot of the gear from bungie.net or the phone app and then upload it to an image hosting site.

I just use the chrome extension for GAF that gives a upload picture button in the reply box.

darthbob

Regardless. Im super jelly of the ghost. I really wish there was another ghost shell.

Why the flippity fuck is there only one ghost shell?

Why limit something so trivial. Its a guardians personal companion and our guide. Shouldnt it be unique to each guardian?

Its our familiar in a way, our starter pokemon, our r2 unit on our x-wings.

Give me some ghost shells godammit?

The Frontier Ghost Shell is starting to look old on my own Dinklebot.

Here's hoping we'll be able to pick up the Intrusion Shell in King's Watch when HoW hits.

ERMint13

Do we know anything about the Crucible packages coming for the first time doing the daily chosen PvP event? Assume they will be like Public Even Packages?

can you hit anything at a distance with that stability tho?

against all odds is a classic example of why re rolling is gonna rule though.. the vendor version is pretty mediocre iirc

Outstanding. I have Rangefinder on a Swarm, I love it
Yeah, this is the first gun to replace my Swarm. And even then, I might go back to it, since Swarm has more ammo and better stability.

against all odds is a classic example of why re rolling is gonna rule though.. the vendor version is pretty mediocre iirc
Yeah, you definitely can, since you're just squeezing off two or three shots at a time (since that's all it takes). Killing snipers with a machine gun is the most fun thing in the world.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant

naw, the vendor version is actually really good for a machine gun in pvp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom