• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
all the CE runs go on while im at work. I need tuesdays off. no one runs saturday morning raids anymore.

I can wait a bit. Guess it's back to BoB Arena for now . . .

Also, RNGesus knows that I was playing Scholar of the First Sin all week. 11 exotic chances today -> 0 exotic drops!

EJ's turn!

Best exotic:
CDIzMyPWIAEjhnf.jpg:large

Followed immediately by the worst!
CDIzPODWIAEAnqM.jpg:large

hey now, i did not get NLB...
edit: oh so close... i think i can sympathize with Narmer now... just one click away. :(

Axoman

Bungie on Twitter:

"@Bungie: Recent changes to the Winter’s Run Strike are unintentional. We’re looking into it. More on this topic, soon."

What people were calling the "Stealth cheese patch" was actually a bug lolz

Destiny OT [21] Recent changes are unintentional

The archon priest strike on Venus. When you get to the usual dinklebot door opening three waves of vex part. The rock right at the top of the cliff as you enter the area where you can safely snipe and no one can touch you. That's the rock. They've patched it so the if you kill everyone from up there it resets the encounter and you have to start the door over again

OMG~!!!!!!

Axoman

What's the best gear to take with me on VoG HM?

If you have any VoG weapons, they are great for HM.

Vision of Confluence, Atheon's Epilogue, Corrective Measure, Found Verdict, P. Foil are good for Oracles when teleported.

Other than that, any good 300 or 331 maxed weapon will work.

Swordbreaker is great for taking out Praetorians, and Super Good Advice is great for oracles and detain shields as well.

You guys watching 'gaming' (neogaf gaming forum)?

Official trailer out.

Blow the dust off your old VoG raid sets boys. We'll be able to upgrade it

I think Crota gear looks better but is there any reason to pick VoG over Crota. What I'm hoping for is that the Trials of Osiris gear have the best perks.

A_Gorilla

Banned
So last night I played 3x Crota, 3x Atheon, and 3x Nightfall. Not only did I NOT get the boots or helmet that I need for me Hunter, I only got two exotics, both of which I already have.

**** this game.

6864121410_3906450390_z.jpg

teaser shouldn't have been posted yet. it's just going to be filled with the usual destiny vitriol until there's something more tangible to talk about.

patchday

I think Crota gear looks better but is there any reason to pick VoG over Crota. What I'm hoping for is that the Trials of Osiris gear have the best perks.

Well why yes- you'd wear maxed out VoG gear to the VoG raids. Assuming you're there to raid for some elusive item

I am wondering if they will up the difficulty in VoG now. Add another layer of artificial difficulty and suffering

Well why yes- you'd wear maxed out VoG gear to the VoG raids. Assuming you're there to raid for some elusive item

I'm not sure about most people but I know that I rather just have one go to set of armor than to switch around especially if the raid levels do not increase, but this is minimal effort and nitpicking.

I'd probably be game but FYI I'm no swordbearer. Been spoiled by the likes of Dhruv, Tears, and Robinson.
About to have an epic showdown with Dhruv to determine who's the better with the sword
in bloodborne :p
I can load it up now since DJ has plugged into the wall socket and Rawr was
eaten by lesbian bears gao gao I dunno what this means

You want Normal then Hard? I think I have both. Turning on PS4 now.

edit: doing life stuff so no mic
haha Welp eaten by something..almost finished...

Glad to see the community being active again :)

Hey, consistent DPS is important too! ;P
Some good runs just now!

Also Robinson you lucky bastard, 5 gjallarhorns (and counting...)

Yeah, thanks again for the NM CE runs guys. Been too long since I ran with u guys, always fun.

Aren't supposed to watching some footy ball or something.

You guys watching 'gaming' (neogaf gaming forum)?

Official trailer out.

Blow the dust off your old VoG raid sets boys. We'll be able to upgrade it
Bungie could have very easily shown that teaser last week when they told everyone "no raid, stay tuned". What the hell is wrong with their PR people.

Hey, consistent DPS is important too! ;P
Some good runs just now!

Also Robinson you lucky bastard, 5 gjallarhorns (and counting...)

Ssssttt keep it down, otherwise
no one wants to play with me again

Yeah, thanks again for the NM CE runs guys. Been too long since I ran with u guys, always fun.

Aren't supposed to watching some footy ball or something.

Always good to have you with us man!
We will probably run some VoG or maybe Crota HM later in the week if you still need it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom