• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RetroMG

Damn actually Retro we might be one over now with you :( sorry man. If someone drops out you are in

No worries, I didn't have a ton of time to play anyway.

EDIT: Top of page! It's almost May, and what are we most excited for in May?

IntzOO5aNafJu.gif

Well, yes, that too.

lol drizzay's affair with scrota never fails to amuse

haha thanks :p I'm nothing if not committed to a principle...

I'll start calling him Crota again if Bungie reverses the Ethernet cable patch and stops prioritizing cheaters at the expense of legitimate players. So, probably never.

And yes I consider pulling your internet cable out of the wall to be cheating and not cheesing. Cheesing requires using in-game mechanics, going outside the game is cheating (e.g. lag swtich, aim bots, etc.).

Anyone have Normal DS cp and Gorgons hard?

I'd love to grab that checkpoint later tonight as well, I'll see if you are on

You two still need HM Gorgons CP? I could load it up again.

haha thanks :p I'm nothing if not committed to a principle...

I'll start calling him Crota again if Bungie reverses the Ethernet cable patch and stops prioritizing cheaters at the expense of legitimate players. So, probably never.

And yes I consider pulling your internet cable out of the wall to be cheating and not cheesing. Cheesing requires using in-game mechanics, going outside the game is cheating (e.g. lag swtich, aim bots, etc.).

You two still need HM Gorgons CP? I could load it up again.
i can load NM DS later on, too. i'll do my best to save it (hopefully my group doesn't get too cranky from repeat wipes)

VoG is the new raid. Drizzay would appreciate it.

That picture is creepy as hell, lol. My silver lining for no raid + sharded all my VoG armor is that I now have more drops to be excited about getting. It's probably been a month since the last worthwhile drop I got which isn't surprising since my wanted list is 1.) TLord, 2.) Titan Infusion CE helm.

Plus the more interest in everyone running VoG the better for me. If anyone wants to do some NM and/or HM VoG hit me up. I'll be doing a NM CE at 9pm but otherwise open.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
Will the upgrade use Radiant Shards or Ascendant Shards? The latter, I'm guessing. I guess they finally found a way to make it relevant again.

That picture is creepy as hell, lol. My silver lining for no raid + sharded all my VoG armor is that I now have more drops to be excited about getting. It's probably been a month since the last worthwhile drop I got which isn't surprising since my wanted list is 1.) TLord, 2.) Titan Infusion CE helm.

Plus the more interest in everyone running VoG the better for me. If anyone wants to do some NM and/or HM VoG hit me up. I'll be doing a NM CE at 9pm but otherwise open.

If I can get on tonight I'm very interested in that. I've never felt 100% comfortable with HM Templar, and if they do do a 34 VoG this time around... I want to be ready.

So to jump of stb's idea I thought let's get the alt group together, there seems to be enough to form a second group and have a few alts left to pull from both groups if needed. Here's what I was thinking (need to start a little later than stb):

Let me know who is in and who is out so I can adjust the list accordingly. If I can start closer to 9 I'll try, I'm at the mercy of my son and when I can get him to sleep.

9:30 works for me, I'm down for doing everything through Crota, but can't do VoG tonight as I need to get up early tomorrow.

I juts realized that Bungie are comedic geniuses. I mean, the rocket launcher, Truth, has a description of having a magazine of 2. But it has 3 rockets. Maybe from launch it has had that, but the comedic genius is in that the Truth is essentially a lie. It's a juxtaposition of moral difference, the Truth presents one view, but in fact that view is a Lie.

It's genius. Oh my god I'm sperging out about this.

I juts realized that Bungie are comedic geniuses. I mean, the rocket launcher, Truth, has a description of having a magazine of 2. But it has 3 rockets. Maybe from launch it has had that, but the comedic genius is in that the Truth is essentially a lie. It's a juxtaposition of moral difference, the Truth presents one view, but in fact that view is a Lie.

Yeah there have been and may still be several weapons that don't have the correct number for the magazine size.

Yeah there have been and may still be several weapons that don't have the correct number for the magazine size.

What no I'm talking about the Truth. The comedic genius lies in that the name of the weapon is just a normal word. 'Truth'. And the juxtaposition that it is not in fact being Truthful. And it's an exotic, it's not something that is just a legendary or blue or green. It's one of the main pillars of exotics. And it's hilarious.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

qxq9YUs.gif

Will the upgrade use Radiant Shards or Ascendant Shards? The latter, I'm guessing. I guess they finally found a way to make it relevant again.

If Rad/Ass shards are still used for up to Light 42, then I expect there to be a new "unlock" mat rewaed from PoE. If not, then a new mat entirely. They will no doubt tie progression to weekly activities.

lt519

If Rad/Ass shards are still used for up to Light 42, then I expect there to be a new "unlock" mat rewaed from PoE. If not, then a new mat entirely. They will no doubt tie progression to weekly activities.

Radiant shards will likely be for leveling raid gear and ascendant shards for vendor gear like always. For upgrading old gear I imagine you'll need a new mat from PvE but that's just to do the upgrade. The question is if they'll finally start letting you sell/trade mats for glimmer/resources. I really really hope they start selling the class specific materials needed for upgrading armor.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Last call for NF, aaalll aboooard!

Nonoriri-ko
BiGBoSSMk23

BiGBoSSMk23

Sorry people we got a stowaway. Should've made it invite only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom