• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, who's up for a HM VoG fun run to try to get some armor?

1. Darknyss

Edit: Kadey, I should have Gorgon cp if you need it.

What no I'm talking about the Truth. The comedic genius lies in that the name of the weapon is just a normal word. 'Truth'. And the juxtaposition that it is not in fact being Truthful. And it's an exotic, it's not something that is just a legendary or blue or green. It's one of the main pillars of exotics. And it's hilarious.
Lol, no I get what you're saying. I was just mentioning how there are several weapons like that. Song of Ir Yut was like that until they fixed it. There are a few others, I just don't remember what they are.

lt519

1. Darknyss
2. rarbusto
3. HidingMyThunder

I'd be in, my Titan is seriously lacking in VoG armor. I think HidingMyThunder is in as well. Give me 5 to boot up and change gear.

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.

1. Darknyss

I want!

BiGBoSSMk23

Edit:

Yo NF crew we fucking dropped the ball. He was almost down.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
system update downloading slow as hell lol. about to miss out 3 raids waiting aroun

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Anyone want to tag along with me in normal CE? Just going to get up to DS and get checks for all and then form a group for three kills.

Bungie actually stated in one of their 'weapon balance' updates that they upgraded the Truth to have 3 in a chamber instead of 2. So that's not the glitch but the number actually showing is. Much like the mag size of 'Song of Ir Yut'

Fake edit: welp my internet is so bad that I thought we were still on the previous page haha

Crota end nm complete x3
2X horn
1X nlb
1X bh

Ill take a second bh.
Sorry raid team for taking all the horns sans one. Guwani got his 3rd.

The hunt for hawkmoon continues.... with 3x hm crota and 6x atheon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom