• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

stb

Some times you want to go.....

WHERE EVERYBODY KNOWS YOUR NAAAAAME...

Hey boys! I'm currently in St Louis, and my PS4 is in Little Rock. Got my Vita in tow, but on my 3mbps hotel internet, the remote play is pretty awful. Nothing Id rather do than raid with you guys tonight, but I'll be lucky to just get one nightfall done. In fact, I'm trying to login right now but Vita can't even find it. I'm guessing Internet at the house is down. Ughhh

So, all this means is ill need the help of my gaffers late Thursday evening (the one night I'll be home), or Saturday/Sunday evening to do some raiding.

Stb and Ichi, pencil in a spot for T-44 as I'm sure he'll probably want to do some normal runs. He's even offered to login as yours truly to try and get my warlock the last piece of gear needed (chest armor). If you see me online, it's him playing as me. Any and all scrubby play under my name should be attributed to T-44.

I just spent 7 hours at the St Louis zoo, so I think I'll jump in the pool now. Sitting out reset tuesday is a bummer!

Edit: holy shit there's news today?! Thought it wasn't until tomorrow!

OK. Can you have T-44 add me on PSN (berried_treasure)? There are 1,200 matches for "T-44"... I have a slot for him.

EDIT: nevermind; I found him via your friends list. I sent him a FR.

stb

I'm logging in now, guys.

LTWood12 donated his spot to his pal T-44, but if any of the alts still need a group tonight, please let me know in case T-44 can't join.

Anyone have Gorgons? HM or NM?

Raid pals: same thing as last week, if time allows?

8:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (anyone have this?)
- Gorgon's chest HM (anyone have this?)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

1) stb (PSN Berried_treasurE)
2) stb's pal (PSN Capt_Verde)
3) captscience (PSN captscience) I'm pretty sure captscience is out this week. If not, let me know!
43) GRIP (PSN GriP17-)
54) Dave_6 (PSN DaveS78)
6) schwagger15 (PSN spyder_ur)
5) StereoType (PSN Haybro_)
6) LTWood12? ich00? someone else? LTWood12 donated his spot to his pal T-44, but if any of the alts still need a group tonight, please let me know in case T-44 can't join.

a) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) [available after 9pm Eastern]
a) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet)
a) Hung Wei Lo (PSN Kinezo) [available after 9pm Eastern]
a) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ??
a) ich00 (PSN ichabod00) ??
a) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
a) Lnkn52 (PSN Lnkn52) ??
a) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337) ??
a) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
a) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) [can't play this week]

shermas

Orchid and Suros getting SUROS and Thunderlord from Gorgon's chest, that was fun.

No Thunderlord for me, but it will happen soon. I BELIEVE.

Thanks for the checkpoint today... only shards and energies for me. Still waiting for my first exotic from that chest.

I did get a pretty robust HoPF from nfall today, though. That was nice. My warlock only hit level 30 and I've already got 4 pieces of exotic armor bc of all the other drops as a Titan and Hunter.

Rhaegar

Thanks for the checkpoint today... only shards and energies for me. Still waiting for my first exotic from that chest.

I did get a pretty robust HoPF from nfall today, though. That was nice. My warlock only hit level 30 and I've already got 4 pieces of exotic armor bc of all the other drops as a Titan and Hunter.

May as well dismantle the rest for shards, HoPF is all you need.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Already up to DS

Need three more for three consecutive DS/Crota kills. I can run sword, anyone can if they want.

Hung Wei Lo

I'm logging in now, guys.

LTWood12 donated his spot to his pal T-44, but if any of the alts still need a group tonight, please let me know in case T-44 can't join.

Anyone have Gorgons? HM or NM?

I was able too get online a bit earlier so I'm here for whichever group

What no I'm talking about the Truth. The comedic genius lies in that the name of the weapon is just a normal word. 'Truth'. And the juxtaposition that it is not in fact being Truthful. And it's an exotic, it's not something that is just a legendary or blue or green. It's one of the main pillars of exotics. And it's hilarious.

Truth is true. It has the tripod perk that allows you to carry 3 rockets in the chamber.

Sorry to burst your bubble, you're giving too much credit to bungie.

The only truth is that Truth is a garbage PVE rocket launcher but great for PVP.

Truth is true. It has the tripod perk that allows you to carry 3 rockets in the chamber.

Sorry to burst your bubble, you're giving too much credit to bungie.

The only truth is that Truth is a garbage PVE rocket launcher but great for PVP.

BUT IT DOESN'T HAVE THAT PERRRRRRRRK

You are lying, because you are not an exotic named Truth. Which is also lying.

AND IT'S THE BEST ROCKET LAUNCHER YOU TAKE THAT BACK.

ich00

OK, trying to get a final number for the A-Team run at 9:30, I think we have 4 confirmed, anoes anyone else want to join?

Here's what's planned:

9:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (kazeshini)
- Gorgon's chest HM (kazeshini)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (kazeshini has this CP as well if we don't need a full run)
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

We can adjust this if people want to do more VoG or whatever, especially in light of being able to upgrade that gear now.

and the list:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
2) austinjohnson34 (ich00's friend)
x) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ?? (out for this week)
3) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
4) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
5) Lnkn52 ??
6) ??

1b) Hung Wei Lo ??
2b) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
3b) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) can't play this week
4b) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??

rayuma

OK, trying to get a final number for the A-Team run at 9:30, I think we have 4 confirmed, anoes anyone else want to join?

Here's what's planned:

- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (kazeshini has this CP as well if we don't need a full run)
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

We can adjust this if people want to do more VoG or whatever, especially in light of being able to upgrade that gear now.

and the list:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
5) Lnkn52 ??
6) ??

1b) Hung Wei Lo ??

I'll join if theres room

PSN: rayuma

Here's what's planned:

- 1x NM CE full
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

and the list:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
5) Lnkn52 ??
6) ??

1b) Hung Wei Lo ??

I'm in.

Here's what's planned:

- 1x NM CE full
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

and the list:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
5) Lnkn52 ??
6) ??

1b) Hung Wei Lo ??

i'm online now. where will we start? :)

edit: do we need 1?
edit2: nvm - rayuma makes 6

Templar? I wanna come. Love stealing those foils and fatebringers from others.

I guess I wouldn't mind joining a HM VoG....

Same here. I'll join. Need the fatebringer.

Psn: manicstreet

Yeah Darknyss said he could save HM Oracles CP from the run his group is doing now. So we could run Oracles + Templar 3x or w/e. Hudson said he wanted to join if possible but I don't think he's available right now.

Anyone else for HM VoG? Either starting fresh or from Oracles if we get CP:

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Hudseezy... ?
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) ?

Requirements: Name must be adaptable to "--eezy" format.

ocean

Banned
Yeah Darknyss said he could save HM Oracles CP from the run his group is doing now. So we could run Oracles + Templar 3x or w/e. Hudson said he wanted to join if possible but I don't think he's available right now.

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Hudseezy... ?
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) ?

Oceaneezy

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Hudseezy... ?
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) ?

aw, you guys running this shortly? i'd be down in a couple hours. want another FB.

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Hudseezy... ?
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) ?

Great. I think Dekueezy is still looking for the foil, he might be interested if he's online.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Three DS/Crota kill. Smooth as butter. Thanks for the run. Every run had some exotic drop.

I'm up for VOG hard x3 or Crota hard x3.

Oceaneezy

Nicely done.

We can fire it up fresh now if everyone is ready. If Oracles CP shows up soon that's cool but otherwise no biggie.

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Oceaneezy
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) Hudseezy... ?

1 spot open if Hudson can't make it. We can get started in the meantime.

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Hudseezy... ?
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) ?

Can someone save the templar cp for drageezy
I can snag it in about an hour

Nicely done.

We can fire it up fresh now if everyone is ready. If Oracles CP shows up soon that's cool but otherwise no biggie.

1.) Dreezy
2.) Deatheezy
3.) Breezy
4.) Oceaneezy
5.) ManicStreezy
6.) Hudseezy... ?

1 spot open if Hudson can't make it. We can get started in the meantime.
Sheeeiiiit.. Oracles didn't save because I had Gorgon already =/

Sorry guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom