• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logging in right now

going to bring my hunter

don't be surprised if I CARRY YA'LL

first post shit

dXnClGb.gif

BiGBoSSMk23

A company being excited for their new game is a huge slap in the face to all the fans that liked their old games.
Thanks for the VOG run guys. Finally.

Wasn't too bad for my first time on hard mode.

Need that Battlecage. Was mad when someone else got it. Also, Chatterwhite where you at? :/

Agent

So, Nightfall x3 anyone? Join for one or all. PSN: phantom8324

Edit: welp, guess no one wants to do this so moving on to other things

CLBridges

Haha, it's cool seeing all the VoG groups come together. Got to get that Vault gear to upgrade now...and Fatebringer, can't forget lol.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wow... I don't know why I didn't give the Thorn a chance before but I'm just steamrolling people with it.

People become incredibly predictable once DoT touches them.

Hung Wei Lo

OK, trying to get a final number for the A-Team run at 9:30, I think we have 4 confirmed, anoes anyone else want to join?

Here's what's planned:

9:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (kazeshini)
- Gorgon's chest HM (kazeshini)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (kazeshini has this CP as well if we don't need a full run)
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

We can adjust this if people want to do more VoG or whatever, especially in light of being able to upgrade that gear now.

and the list:

1) ich00 (ichabod00
2) austinjohnson34 (ich00's friend)
x) LTWood12 (PSN LTWOOD12) ?? (out for this week)
3) Rollo Tomasi (PSN kreepmode) ??
4) kazeshini (PSN rasengan1337)
5) Lnkn52 ??
6) ??

1b) Hung Wei Lo ??
2b) Frostburn (PSN US-Frostburn) ??
3b) Deku Tree (PSN DekuBleep) can't play this week
4b) manicstreet (PSN manicstreet) ??
Sorry..am locked out of the house (guess it's the gf's way of getting me to quit smoking) lol but it looks like you're all good to go!

Give me a shout if you need help with the other stuff later

Ryck

I have done Crota's End three times a week every week since the DLC dropped, today I got my first "light of the abyss" Fusion Rifle.

I was starting to think it would be like the Gally and never drop for me. It kinda gives me hope that maybe a Ghorn just might be near after all.

#900hours #teamnohorn

Ghazi

did you save your exotics in the vault?

They are talking about a social space... Not sure what else they still have up their sleeves about it.

New cryptarch, Fallen vendor, and upgrade system is going to be pretty hype. Can't wait to bring my VoG gear forward with me. Loved that Titan armor!

Deku Tree

New cryptarch, Fallen vendor, and upgrade system is going to be pretty hype. Can't wait to bring my VoG gear forward with me. Loved that Titan armor!

Yeah too bad I deleted all my VoG armor ages ago because no reason to keep them and no storage space and the VoG loot drop rates are like the worst ever.

mfn_pie

OK, trying to get a final number for the A-Team run at 9:30, I think we have 4 confirmed, anoes anyone else want to join?

Here's what's planned:

9:30 PM Eastern:
- Gorgon's chest NM (kazeshini)
- Gorgon's chest HM (kazeshini)
- 1x NM CE full
- 3x NM Deathsinger and Crota kill (kazeshini has this CP as well if we don't need a full run)
- 1x HM VoG full
- 3x Atheon kill

We can adjust this if people want to do more VoG or whatever, especially in light of being able to upgrade that gear now.

I like this format. What's the possibility of getting a group together to do this around midnight eastern on reset days?

The struggle for Mats is real to upgrade my gear. As a new player I'm super glad that I have all of the VOG gear I have earned so far.

new crypt arch?

hmm.. are prison of elders and trials of osiris gonna have their own special engrams?

did you save your exotics in the vault?

They are talking about a social space... Not sure what else they still have up their sleeves about it.

there wasn't much in my vault but it's still there in some capacity. if i were to play again, i wouldn't be using that account though

Frenden

Banned
I vastly prefer how the Titan and Warlock armor VoG looks compared to the Crota stuff. I've only run VoG twice, but I'd love to get more of the armor for all classes. I currently only have the Hunter helm (with a good roll too).

Depending on how the upgrade system is outlined tomorrow, I could see myself going for it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom