• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great job with the relic on templar!

Yeah uh.......HUNTERS JUMP IS SO GOOOOOD.

Sorry for bailing out there, COMMITMENTS AND SUCH.(and my hunter sucks. I got boots though I'll come back when I upgrade those to HoW levels)

TOP OF THE PAGE POST AGAIN!?

Cw8vncP.png

shermas

Wait... if I already snagged the Gorgon CP earlier, then I do the Oracles on HM, I won't get a reward when we clear Oracles/Templar?

ocean

Banned
"Haven't played Destiny today, let me hop in for a few minutes"

Plays VoG until 5am. Sorry for scrubbing up guys, sleep depravation is getting to me. Night!

ich00

Need two for a full VoG run with some extra Aethon kills at the end if everyone wants to. Just join on ichabod00.

And full!

shermas

Thanks. This has been the best reset day evar.

All exotic chances done with the exception of hm crota i hauled

2X mida
1X viodfang v
2x ghorn
1x nlb
2x vex
1X hawkmoon

I think im done here

If xur brings apotheosis viel, ruin wings, and ats8. My exotic hunt is complete.

That's a pretty crazy day. Nice RNGjob.

shem935

Banned
Is any of the VoG armor worth attaining for particular perks? Or is it all pretty much bested or equaled by CE gear?

I had the vision of creating the super armor set where the helmet from VOG creates orbs on vex crits, arms for CE create orbs from crits, legs, chest so on. Hope we can do that.

Rehsa

Thanks. This has been the best reset day evar.

All exotic chances done with the exception of hm crota i hauled

2X mida
1X viodfang v
2x ghorn
1x nlb
2x vex
1X hawkmoon

I think im done here

If xur brings apotheosis viel, ruin wings, and ats8. My exotic hunt is complete.
Nice haul!

so yeah, who's up for some NM Crota? PSN: xVaalbarAx
Ill join, let me hop on before I miss all the fun.

border

so yeah, who's up for some NM Crota? PSN: xVaalbarAx

I will go, so long as you don't mind taking a little break at Deathsinger so I can at least get the checkpoint on my other characters.

1. xVaalbarAx
2. shem935 (not sure if this is his PSN ID or not)
3. Mickeyphree
4. Moridhin
5. border199x

M3Rocket

Anyone on mind if I grab a gorgon cp from them?

I really want to hug that gorgon!

I'll be sitting in Gorgon's Hard for the next 15-20 minutes if anyone wants to grab the chest. I'm on Remote Play on my tablet, so no mic. Just send FR if you're not already on list, and when I hear you spawn in, I'll wipe.

ButchCassidy386

Neo Member
I will go, so long as you don't mind taking a little break at Deathsinger so I can at least get the checkpoint on my other characters.

1. xVaalbarAx
2. shem935 (not sure if this is his PSN ID or not)
3. Mickeyphree
4. Moridhin
5. border199x
Invite me. ButchCassidy386. Level 27 titan lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom