• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will go, so long as you don't mind taking a little break at Deathsinger so I can at least get the checkpoint on my other characters.

1. xVaalbarAx
2. shem935 (not sure if this is his PSN ID or not)
3. Mickeyphree
4. Moridhin
5. border199x

Guys still need one?

Fun times doing hard legit oracles and templar today :)

I loooove legit VoG. So much fun. I think we only wiped once per encounter on our 3 Oracle and Templar clears. Just took a little refresher course to iron it out.

Now it's time to get the HM VoG Flawless team together. Taking applications from foolhardy Guardians across the galaxy...

GG everyone, that was a blast.

Rehsa

I will go, so long as you don't mind taking a little break at Deathsinger so I can at least get the checkpoint on my other characters.

1. xVaalbarAx
2. shem935 (not sure if this is his PSN ID or not)
3. Mickeyphree
4. Moridhin
5. border199x

Thanks guys, got another Black Hammer and then a Red Death from the 4 man last run :) GG

ich00

Awesome runs everyone tonight, I think everyone got something they wanted / needed, even a first timer for an atheon kill. Thanks all!

McArkus

I loooove legit VoG. So much fun. I think we only wiped once per encounter on our 3 Oracle and Templar clears. Just took a little refresher course to iron it out.

Now it's time to get the HM VoG Flawless team together. Taking applications from foolhardy Guardians across the galaxy...

Yeah!!! Thanks for the runs, I feel ready for a flawless run, count me in when the time comes.

What time is the bungie stream today, as in, in how many hours? Going for Avengers Age of Ultron so hope I don't miss it.

I'm not super hyped for Avengers 2 but I wouldn't consider missing a Bungie stream a big deal. And I don't know. /UnhelpfulReply

Anybody doing anything? Level 22 with a Exodus RS/1 and Plan C! Can run Sword obvi.

Too bad not a single Foil or Fatebringer dropped for anyone :/

^ Yeah I was just thinking about that DJ. Strange that Time Piece used to seem like a very rare drop but I've seen so many recently but PFoil remains so elusive.

"Haven't played Destiny today, let me hop in for a few minutes"

Plays VoG until 5am. Sorry for scrubbing up guys, sleep depravation is getting to me. Night!

NAT errors were the true Scrub Lords. I hate them so much.

Apparently Me + Ruthless + You or Rawr = NAT-a-palooza

^ Yeah I was just thinking about that DJ. Strange that Time Piece used to seem like a very rare drop but I've seen so many recently but PFoil remains so elusive.

NAT errors were the true Scrub Lords. I hate them so much.

Apparently Me + Ruthless + You or Rawr = NAT-a-palooza

They seem to trigger whenever someone leaves and joins back into the party chat.

I'm not super hyped for Avengers 2 but I wouldn't consider missing a Bungie stream a big deal. And I don't know. /UnhelpfulReply

I'm just expecting a fun movie like the last one. Something worth getting out of the house and going to the cinema for.

I'm looking forward to the GAF discussion after more than the bungie stream. Don't want to miss that :p

If I remember correctly, the stream starts in about 12 hours from now.

Thanks.

Alright I need to start playing again.

That Reef teaser got me. Fuck. Still upset about no raid and lame horde mode replacement. And there better fucking be a snow level!!!

Anyways. Looks like I'm doing Nightfalls and such tomorrow night.

Hopefully the upgrade stuff is well detailed during the Twitch stream so we can all plan for launch.

Hopped back in after months of inactivity. Game feels good still. Trying to gain a sense of direction again. I'm level 28 currently on my Hunter. Seems like I still have a lot of weaker variations of gear and weapons so I guess the first thing I should do is get better stuff. Have yet to do either raid. Gonna do my best to not get burned out again.

So basically I should do:
Daily (including Bounties and a Public Event) > Weekly (including Weekly Nightfall) > Raid

Right?

If I remember correctly I'll need the ascendant material to upgrade...guess I need to do vanguard stuff too for gear...ugh... literally need to write this down lol...

shermas

My warlock needs legendary boots.. I find a legendary boot engram (my first legendary in a week or two).. I run to Rahool, kind of skeptical (we've been down this road before)... lo and behold, it rolls out into a... Titan Cloak. This game is the greatest.

Hopped back in after months of inactivity. Game feels good still. Trying to gain a sense of direction again. I'm level 28 currently on my Hunter. Seems like I still have a lot of weaker variations of gear and weapons so I guess the first thing I should do is get better stuff. Have yet to do either raid. Gonna do my best to not get burned out again.

Daily (including Bounties and a Public Event) > Weekly (including Weekly Nightfall) > Raid

Right?

If I remember correctly I'll need the ascendant material to upgrade...guess I need to do vanguard stuff too for gear...ugh... literally need to write this down lol...

Welcome back! No need to write it down, because there are some really helpful guides under the post level 20 leveling section of the OP!

GutZ31

My warlock needs legendary boots.. I find a legendary boot engram (my first legendary in a week or two).. I run to Rahool, kind of skeptical (we've been down this road before)... lo and behold, it rolls out into a... Titan Cloak. This game is the greatest.
tumblr_lx9jb1SPMr1qdrpdr.gif

We have all been there. The only redeeming thing about it is knowing everyone has suffered.

What a great Destiny night. VoG appreciation runs on HM without cheese. And then a leisurely stroll through CE NM. Three exotics (two exotic shards and something else) and another swordbreaker. I'm in love with that shotty and kick myself for sharding a couple when CE first dropped.

I think that I blew myself up with my own rocket at least four times! It was the best.

Ryck

Right?
I want to help you. I can help you run crota on normal tomorrow. First two areas can net you two pieces of gear.

Ryck007

Usually on in the mornings (10am pst) till the late afternoon daily.

notsureifserious.gif

Boot engram can't turn into class item.
Titan's don't wear cloaks.

You high bro? :p

Anyone have a gorgon cp i can grab?

Just did a vog with a lfg team seriously they get annoying.they did this whole bit about switching toons to do templar again then after they quit joking i switched back after wasting like 15 min and lo and behold they got past gorgon chest and i missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom