• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rNilla

I grabbed all of the bounties they showed if anyone cares.

http://imgur.com/a/dlvlJ

Top of page didn't see the cape in the Reef:

3o85xxZAyZVSYKfFqE.gif

noomi

Man, really happy with everything they've shown today, and there going to be even more in the next few weeks. The hype is back on for me 100%. Need to beat GTA v and Far Cry 4 on my PC before the 19th gogogo.

OT21 By 8PM?

blazeuk

I hope the new currency exchange encourages people to run through whole raids again for the shards/energy, it's potentially a fair chunk of glimmer (or other currency types) for every full run which isn't always easy to get people to do these days.

GUYS WHAT IF THE GIANT SHOULDER MOUNT ROCKET LAUNCHER

what if

what if

what if it fires like 10 missiles

with tracking

with cluster bombs

and like, what if the missiles pierce

omg

oh yeah and deej said you have to fully max an exotic to max it

So the areas mentioned in the bounties make it seem like we'll be doing a lot of backtracking again, no?

If the new story missions consist of a single new room opening up again in an area we've been to before... That would be disappointing.
Those are probably the equivalents of Crota's eyes/hands/voice etc. bounties that all took place on patrol.

I hope the new currency exchange encourages people to run through whole raids again for the shards/energy, it's potentially a fair chunk of glimmer (or other currency types) for every full run which isn't always easy to get people to do these days.

Yeah the new changes do seem to encourage that sort of thing, if true.
More full VoG runs!

Rehsa

http://www.destinythegame.com/expansions/expansion-two

Is the huge shoulder mounted rocket launcher at the bottom the rumored ballerhorn killer?
Damn I would say so
I grabbed all of the bounties they showed if anyone cares.

http://imgur.com/a/dlvlJ

Top of page didn't see the cape in the Reef:

3o85xxZAyZVSYKfFqE.gif

So these are just hop in patrol and drive to that area and kill the boss type instead of going into a mission. Wonder if you will have to fight everyone for the kill then

M3Rocket

You can upgrade old exotics to the new ones anytime. It keeps the XP and upgrade you put info it. So if you ascend a maxed 331 one, you get a maxed 365 one. If you ascend a fresh one, you get a fresh one. And everything in between.

you can currnelty upgrade vanilla exotics at 300 to 331 without an ounce of exp on them. I dont see why it would be different. it will probably just keep whatever experience you have in them and adjust the damage nodes accordingly.

Not sure what you guys are alluding to. I think we're not connecting. New exotics since TDB has a base attack of 302, max of 331. You can't jump to 331 without filling out the bubbles with XP. You can upgrade from an OLD pre-TDB exotic with a base attack of 274, max of 300 to the new post-TDB exotic though.

In the new HoW, I don't think there are NEW post-HoW exotics with a new base attack. If you look at DeeJ's "given" Ballerhorn, it has the OLD pre-TDB 274 base attack. OTOH the new vendor HoW legendaries starts at 331 from all the screens I saw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom