• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's one expensive ship:

xFw5vX1.png
IDC I'M BUYING THREE! 3 I TELL YOU!
sorry for the shouting

lt519

Great changes, they've finally showed they were listening. Only thing missing is trading in resources for class materials, only pain in the ass left.

Looks like vendor gear will start at 32 and probably level to 33 again.

LTWood12

Everything is awesome! But on a serious note,

• Not losing progress on upgrades.
  • Upgrading VoG gears/weapons and CE. 300 straight to 365 with HoW endgame mat called Etheril or something. + like 1500 glimmer. That endgame mat can be obtained in IB, Nightfall and the 2 HoW endgame stuff
  • Upgrading anytime without Xur!
  • Making all old mats relevant with exchanges (shards to motes, shards to glimmer, etc)
  • Reforging!!!!! Reforge new legendaries at the gunsmith for 1 mote and some glimmer maybe?
  • PvP Endgame!

Dynamic Arena, i'll take with a grain of salt until I see it, but awesome!

Awesome thanks! I'll watch the archive this
Evening

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Wrong character Kadey...You forgot your titan :p

Also I waved at you 5 times..why you no wave back :(

If I used my Titan Crota would've stabbed himself and jumped off the cliffs. And thanks for Gorgons. Another week, another boatload of shards. Finally hit 1000.

Nuszka

Just got back from work , tried watching the stream while doing my job , from time to time i would jump in the air like a child getting a candy, strange looks i have gathered ...

Namikaze1

So I will have a three 365 Gjallarhorns, 2 Thunderlords (I am not sorry, Drizzay!!!), Hawkmoon, and every other exotic I bothered to level up upon launch.

And Fig laughed when I said I'm planning to upgrade every exotic I have. Who's laughing now, fig?!

Can the same be done for exotic armor?

A1 scout, I miss you so. So mad at myself still even though most of us had to with limited space. I'd use my first etheric mat on it easily.

So I will have a three 365 Gjallarhorns, 1 Thunderlord (I am not sorry, Drizzay!!!), Hawkmoon, and every other exotic I bothered to level up upon launch.

And Fig laughed when I said I'm planning to upgrade every exotic I have. Who's laughing now, fig?!

Can the same be done for exotic armor?

Yeah just need exotic shards and fully leveled up exotic gear.

Haybro

A1 scout, I miss you so. So mad at myself still even though most of us had to with limited space. I'd use my first etheric mat on it easily.

I'm so glad I still have mine, it was my go to for so long. I still have shadow price too, but for some reason I dismantled my TDYK.

I was just telling someone about how I've had two Hard Lights dropped for me this week, and then the guy gets one from a ROC Strike.

Should start talking about Gjallarhorn next.

Zoidberg

Just skimmed through it all, changes look awesome. Did they mention anything about new bounties and patrol bounties? They are well past needing an update.

I wonder how fast were going to get these new mats, wonder what the drop rate is going to be in PoE and how many will be distrubuted per drop. looks like you only need one for for the upgrade so it might be small and rather rare. if it drops like ass mats in VOG ill be done levelling in a day.

as someone who vaults primarily using the google chrome app i kind of wish the reef vault was its own separate vault

there looks to be so much new gear.. maybe not many new exotics, but queens wrath gear, "raid gear', all the new vendor gear, trials of osiris gear

plus all the shaders i have no room for

i realize that wouldn't be practical for most people though

Namikaze1

I hope we can turn in commendations for marks. Would be great. Especially for those who have crucible commendations from ranking up Dead Orbit/Future War Cult/New Monarchy and don't bother with the actual Crucible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom