• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theorry

"We're aware of and investigating issues impacting players' ability to sign into Destiny on all platforms. Please stand by."

Error code banjo -.-

Shepard%20Kids%20Playing%20Banjos,%20c.1890.500%20DPI.jpg

my entire party got this...

Yes, I looked up a picture of 5 banjo players, Math left us.

it's ok guys, now you can all chat with me :)

So....how are things?

Pretty good. Trying to decide if I want to go ahead and start playing Destiny again right now, or if I should just wait the three weeks for the expansion.

Leaning towards waiting right now. Gonna play some Mario Kart DLC with the wife when I get home tonight.

Deku Tree

[Discussion]So I just asked "KingGothalion" on Twitch if Prison of Elders is better than Crota's End.... (self.DestinyTheGame)

submitted 2 hours ago * by adamkorle47

His answer was:" Absolutely! Absolutely!!" Unfortunately, he cant really elaborate on the question due to NDA, he did say that the activity is going to be much longer than CE, and it's definitely gonna satisfy raiders. I AM PUMPED!

Edit 1: grammar

Edit 2: He also mentioned that he played around with one of the new Extoic weapons, and it is probably his favorite exotic weapon in the game. MY BODY IS READY!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...ssionso_i_just_asked_kinggothalion_on_twitch/

Pretty good. Trying to decide if I want to go ahead and start playing Destiny again right now, or if I should just wait the three weeks for the expansion.

Leaning towards waiting right now. Gonna play some Mario Kart DLC with the wife when I get home tonight.

Depends how many strange coins / shards / marks / motes / mats etc you have. If you've got loads then i would wait. If not then now is a good time to start saving

[Discussion]So I just asked "KingGothalion" on Twitch if Prison of Elders is better than Crota's End.... (self.DestinyTheGame)

submitted 2 hours ago * by adamkorle47

His answer was:" Absolutely! Absolutely!!" Unfortunately, he cant really elaborate on the question due to NDA, he did say that the activity is going to be much longer than CE, and it's definitely gonna satisfy raiders. I AM PUMPED!

Ask him if he knows what's wrong with the servers.

noomi

Good. HoW are you?

Chillin. Ya know. Just chilling. How you doing, Giant-Smiling-Face-Man?

Good :) Down to the last 30min at work! Very.... slow here today :/

I'm probably waiting for a few weeks so I have time to beat gta 5 on the pc, and finally finish up far cry 4. Should be enough time before the 19th for me to finish that up.

it's ok guys, now you can all chat with me :)

So....how are things?

Good, I have my last day of class for this semester tonight at 5pm. Tomorrow is my university big day where students just drink on the front lawn and chill. I also move to a new apartment tomorrow (going to wait until Saturday to move big stuff).

I only have 2 papers for finals this year, can't wait until graduation. And I start my full time job in mid July. Things are going well :). How about you bud?

Obscured

Sorry guys, my bad. I was waiting in the hellmouth for one last public event to get a bounty done and right when it should have popped the servers imploded so looks like it is my fault #kidhittingfencewithstick

destiny down, and I almost went home "sick".

what? its my last week here and I can get away with it. I wore shorts to work twice this week and no one said a word. so this is what its like to quit a job. I never have before since joining the adult workforce. althuogh I am getting a little emotional leaving a job that I worked at for the last 11 years

Impala26

Can anyone recommend a few good machine guns specifically for Crucible PvP?

Funny enough, the Red River (gotten from Mars gold chest) I have actually has been working pretty good because of its stability and it's "fast reload shortly after kills" talent.

What are good traits for a good PvP heavy machine gun? My gut tells me that stability > RoF in general.

Can anyone recommend a few good machine guns specifically for Crucible PvP?

Funny enough, the Red River (gotten from Mars gold chest) I have actually has been working pretty good because of its stability and it's "fast reload shortly after kills" talent.

What are good traits for a good PvP heavy machine gun? My gut tells me that stability > RoF in general.

I use the Vault of Glass one. But I suck at PVP so my suggestion is probably horrible.

Depends how many strange coins / shards / marks / motes / mats etc you have. If you've got loads then i would wait. If not then now is a good time to start saving

I'm probably waiting for a few weeks so I have time to beat gta 5 on the pc, and finally finish up far cry 4. Should be enough time before the 19th for me to finish that up.

I think I've got a butt-load of everything except motes.

Damn, that was some good, ol' school Gaf Crucibulldozing.
So old school even Reaper showed up.
Destiny was getting too many player complaints about us so they shut down their servers.

Reign of Blinking-Bladedancing-Shotty Scrubs

We need a "Decisive Vicory" medal for quadrupling their score

Mark of the Barely Broken (18-1)

K/D is more important than Kills!

....nevermind

noomi

Good, I have my last day of class for this semester tonight at 5pm. Tomorrow is my university big day where students just drink on the front lawn and chill. I also move to a new apartment tomorrow (going to wait until Saturday to move big stuff).

I only have 2 papers for finals this year, can't wait until graduation. And I start my full time job in mid July. Things are going well :). How about you bud?

Wow seems like you have quite a bit going on, and some great things waiting ahead as well. Glad to hear all that man! I can certainly relate, things have been pretty busy on my end also...

Have been looking for a house with the wife recently, running around seeing potential properties. Exciting stuff! I'll have a huge sigh of relief once we are finally moved into a new place and settled in though :D

I'm sorry to go to such extreme lengths everyone, but it was the only way to get Drizzay to check my PSN message.

No I didn't cause you to get kicked, for real

haha yeah I got your message, I have HM Oracles if you want it later whenever the Destiny servers decide to cooperate.

That's good to hear and congrats :)

Hoodbury

Max out your marks, bounties, and be ready to level up factions I guess. Probably get some exotic shards and glimmer for the weapon upgrades.

I got my first Fatebringer last night. Do I level it up before HoW or will it just get reset before I can upgrade it to 365?

ocean

Banned
I got my first Fatebringer last night. Do I level it up before HoW or will it just get reset before I can upgrade it to 365?
Start upgrading it now. When HoW drops you'll use an Etheric Light to boost the attack stat from 300 to 365 but you'll still need to work on the perks. You might as well unlock them now. FB is nothing until you get Outlaw + Field Scout + Firefly. Then just wait for HoW :)!

Arrrammis

I saw in the stream that the old queens wrath shaders and emblems will be sold, but did it say anything about the helmet and chestpiece(or the rest of the set)?

Deku Tree

Start upgrading it now. When HoW drops you'll use an Etheric Light to boost the attack stat from 300 to 365 but you'll still need to work on the perks. You might as well unlock them now. FB is nothing until you get Outlaw + Field Scout + Firefly. Then just wait for HoW :)!

That extra one bullet!

Deku Tree

Congrats Darryl !!!

That extra one bullet!

You do realise field scout isn't just about magazine size, but also the total ammo you can carry for that weapon?

You know the armour perk "carry more ammo for x weapon", well with field scout on your gun it does the same job, so you don't need matching armour.

Discovered this when I had a field scout hide and seek, was carrying 28 shotgun shells, but my armour perk was for sniper rifles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom