• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unstable

Random question, but now that I'm streaming how would one go about getting a Twitch avatar/overlay? Perhaps Destiny themed? Would I have to commission a artist?

Rhaegar

Any Xboners Raiding (or willing to raid) tonight?
I'm down for any and everything save HM CE.
I've only got two toons, but both level 31.

Depending on time, I'd be up for NM CE or VOG (would love at least HM Templar for another chance at Fatebringer). If you see me on, feel free to invite. GT Ev0lved1

Edit: I also have HM Gatekeeper checkpoint if anyone needs it or wants to go from there)

mamoui

I want to practice my hard crota swordbearing. I did it a couple of time, but i want to be more confident about it. If you need a sworbearer, send me a message on psn ( i might miss it on gaf)

Psn: mamoui0

Impala26

Depending on time, I'd be up for NM CE or VOG (would love at least HM Templar for another chance at Fatebringer). If you see me on, feel free to invite. GT Ev0lved1

Edit: I also have HM Gatekeeper checkpoint if anyone needs it or wants to go from there)

Okay, I agree I would love to take a shot at that too.
That said, I was looking to Sherpa like one or two buds that haven't actually done a full VoG even normal. Plus still need a bunch of VoG stuff so I'd be happy running 2x normal and then 2x hard at some point over the next couple days.

question : I stopped playing before TDB. If I get back to HoW, how would upgrade work for my exo ? Should I go through the shitty TDB system and then the new HoW upgrade ?

Axoman

Any Xboners Raiding (or willing to raid) tonight?
I'm down for any and everything save HM CE.
I've only got two toons, but both level 31.

Might be doing some normal CE after 11pm EST if you want to join. Should have a few spots.

CDTp9pTUgAEpGE-.jpg:large

Axoman

If only they'd implemented some kind of marker to show what generation a gun is "from" for collector's purposes, like a color coding, it would be just about exactly what I'd have done.

They have that already. All TDB have the I, HoW has the II and original vanilla have nothing.

Unless you are looking for something different?

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'd like to do a couple Nightfalls/Weeklies, or jump in the Crucible a bit, before newbie raid time tonight if anyone is down. ETA 1hr 15m
They have that already. All TDB have the I, HoW has the II and original vanilla have nothing.

Unless you are looking for something different?
*shakes head* I have my Hawkmoon, maxed at 300 from a few weeks after launch. I would love to upgrade it to 365 damage (I mean, that part will happen) and have it show some kind of marker, like a colored emblem or something, showing that it was once a 300 weapon (versus a 331 Hawkmoon that dropped during the TDB era or a no-damage-perks Hawkmoon that dropped during the HoW era).

I'd like to do a couple Nightfalls/Weeklies, or jump in the Crucible a bit, before newbie raid time tonight if anyone is down. ETA 1hr 15m

*shakes head* I have my Hawkmoon, maxed at 300 from a few weeks after launch. I would love to upgrade it to 365 damage (I mean, that part will happen) and have it show some kind of marker, like a colored emblem or something, showing that it was once a 300 weapon (versus a 331 Hawkmoon that dropped during the TDB era or a no-damage-perks Hawkmoon that dropped during the HoW era).

Nostalgia brandings? Eh, I will be happy if Necro and Black Hammer get a gold border.

Axoman

Gotcha. I understand what you mean now.

NotBacon

Ok what is a Gorgon chest and what is this talk about sharing checkpoints? I've never done a raid yet, but I did some googling at it looks like there are 5-6 secret chests in VoG. Is one of these the Gorgon chest?

Theorry

warlocks would be great if all of their jumps functioned like blink and then went into a glide.

Talking about blink. It think it still really sucks that the blink of the hunter puts you out of invis. Sure would be quite strong in PVP. But imo PVP and PVE should be more seperate. And PVE shouldnt be punished by PVP and the other way arround.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I have examined this post thoroughly, and not detected any lies. Or Hunters, but then they're probably stylishly moving through the shadows, invisible and thus undetectable.
Beautiful lethality, relentless style.
Ok what is a Gorgon chest and what is this talk about sharing checkpoints? I've never done a raid yet, but I did some googling at it looks like there are 5-6 secret chests in VoG. Is one of these the Gorgon chest?
Sort of. I kind of think I'd only describe one chest in VoG as "secret."

Without spoiling anything, "Gorgon" refers to an area of the raid and the chest in question can potentially drop Exotic weapons, once on Normal and once on Hard, per character per week.

I have examined this post thoroughly, and not detected any lies. Or Hunters, but then they're probably stylishly moving through the shadows, invisible and thus undetectable.

As long as Titans are protected in their bubble, I'm a-ok with this observation.

Random question, but now that I'm streaming how would one go about getting a Twitch avatar/overlay? Perhaps Destiny themed? Would I have to commission a artist?

Depends if you're streaming directly to your computer and then outputting that through Twitch. You can't have overlays through the actual PS4 streaming, and an avatar you can upload through your settings on twitch. As for getting overlays, there's probably guides out there that uh, tell you how to display one through OBS or something

Edit-top of page post!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom