• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT20| HoW Comes, No Raid?

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
If any Xboners wanna play tonight, shoot me an XBL message or tweet.

If you have the mat stockpile, you should theoretically be able to upgrade your entire Exotic collection day 1.

it looks like you're able to upgrade them whenever you have the mats.

exotics just need an exotic shard
legendaries need etheric light
Niiiiice. I just never seem to have enough glimmer when Xur happens to have what I need to upgrade. This'll make my life a lot easier.

Ryck

Well bounty xp and faction rep shouldn't be compared.

11k in rep will level you up like 4 times I think.
Haha yes, I am an idiot. I totally misunderstood/misread that, fantastic!

Is there any better rocks to hide on while soloing the abyss with a hunter? One that doesn't put you in view of an ogre...
I have been using the one to the right of the start of the bridge lately as it gives me more time to kill the ogre.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I still need two more hard Crotas and three VOGs if groups are forming. What was supposed to be a 15 minute nap became a four hour nap. Holy hell.

Not really, if you're using a hunter just remain invisible. As a titan, use bubble. Warlock just needs to kill the ogre asap.

I have been using the one to the right of the start of the bridge lately as it gives me more time to kill the ogre.

As a level 30 hunter, that's a no go on killing the ogre :p How long does the crouch stealth last with a hunter and the knife? Trying to time it so I can use patience and times stealth and the hunter one alternatively.

blackjaw

I still need two more hard Crotas and three VOGs if groups are forming. What was supposed to be a 15 minute nap became a four hour nap. Holy hell.

If you somehow need a 31 warlock to throw rocks and point at HM Crota I really want glowyhoo for my shader collection

I suggest a House of Wolves OT the day it is released; we've done the same for many expansions for other games. Doesn't need to be anything elaborate, just a thread on the gaming side to discuss the expansion upon release. Up to you guys to decide who makes it.

that'd probably be a better place to post the whole destiny changelist thing too

what does the rest of destiny gaf think?

Nonoriri

If your name is Nonoriri you have to go buy Nanami's tampons.

I am in a very similar situation (such a long nap!), getting food now though. Hopefully we can get a group together by the time i get back.

I'd also be up for vog but i've never run HM :<

that'd probably be a better place to post the whole destiny changelist thing too

what does the rest of destiny gaf think?

I'm for it. Ghaleon gave the ok on it~ Make a huge list of changes with HoW(We should know more before it comes out)

Some times you have to take on the beast. Black hammer is your friend. Every precision hit counts.

I got nothing on taht front <_> I keep forgetting to pop my super/invis that way though, I've made it about 3 times to the end/bridge form.

So I can get an actual, sealed Limited Edition PS4 copy of this right now...

Should I?

I mean, I get the season pass and a nifty steelbook

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
I'm for it. Ghaleon gave the ok on it~ Make a huge list of changes with HoW(We should know more before it comes out)

I got nothing on taht front <_> I keep forgetting to pop my super/invis that way though, I've made it about 3 times to the end/bridge form.

You can invisible in four ways.

1. Pretend to go number two.
2. Stab some thralls's ass.
3. Use patience and time and be uh patient by timing a zoom in while Shrek's cousin looks at you.
4. Go super and then vanish like the evidence in OJ's trial.

Using any of those in a period of time is enough to get you through the Abyss at the end.

You can invisible in four ways.

1. Pretend to go number two.
2. Stab some thralls's ass.
3. Use patience and time and be uh patient by timing a zoom in while Shrek's cousin looks at you.
4. Go super and then vanish like the evidence in OJ's trial.

Using any of those in a period of time is enough to get you through the Abyss at the end.

Yeah, I almost got it this time. My crouch/Patience and Time refused to invis me near the end, supered and invised twice, but got hounded by a group of thrall just as the path was cleared out.

I've enabled hard mode for very celebratory reasons. Anyone wanna NF three times with a really happy drunk?

New deal: I'll send you $20 real US dollars if the horn drops while you're on my Fire team. Not kidding. PayPal, or however.

Oh I need NM DS and Crota x 2 also. Whatever anyone is up for.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
Yeah, I almost got it this time. My crouch/Patience and Time refused to invis me near the end, supered and invised twice, but got hounded by a group of thrall just as the path was cleared out.

Timing the crouch invisibility with the ogre coming around the corner. As soon as that runs out, use P&T. Once that runs out, super and go invisi running to one of the rocks in front of the bridge and hide there. Should be enough time for bridge to form. If super runs out you can run to a thrall and stab for last invisibility.

I'll upload my badass solo from earlier today.

Timing the crouch invisibility with the ogre coming around the corner. As soon as that runs out, use P&T. Once that runs out, super and go invisi running to one of the rocks in front of the bridge and hide there. Should be enough time for bridge to form. If super runs out you can run to a thrall and stab for last invisibility.

Alright, I'll keep that in mind o.o Thanks

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Vog is so much more interesting than Crota can't weight to do this again in the future.
Good running with you. I left out a lot of lore, sometimes I do more or less than other times and I get lazy about it sometimes. But the Relic for example is a Gorgon reconfigured by Kabr, one of the few things in the vault that Atheon can't control.

Good running with you. I left out a lot of lore, sometimes I do more or less than other times and I get lazy about it sometimes. But the Relic for example is a Gorgon reconfigured by Kabr, one of the few things in the vault that Atheon can't control.

Mind blown!
Kabr is such a badass

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I've enabled hard mode for very celebratory reasons. Anyone wanna NF three times with a really happy drunk?

New deal: I'll send you $20 real US dollars if the horn drops while you're on my Fire team. Not kidding. PayPal, or however.

Oh I need NM DS and Crota x 2 also. Whatever anyone is up for.
oh I gotta do these nightfalls.
will log back on...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom