• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
I'd like to try PoE 34 or ToO for the first time this morning if anyone would like to group up.

Only level 33.

Also PM me to get on my red bull code list. Working my way through it steadily! If you PMd me before last night you should have your code!

FYI I've been told you won't be able to redeem them till July 1st.

ocean

Banned
Hey guys. Moved a few pages since I went to sleep, this train doesn't stahp.

Anyone wanna do PoE 32? I really don't wanna solo it but haven't managed to get a group all week long.

Use the twitch app. It need adobe for chat so make sure you have that installed.

Works fine for me on android, no idea about ios.

Stream shows offline to me :(

I'll join if you don't find a third, just want that damn shader.

Weird, started it up again, though we are struggling quite a bit right now =/

neoism

unfortunately not.

(still looking for one more player)

it's that crappy DS4, your R2 is dying.

yeah man the triggers are terribad on the ps4 pad.. so glad for button reassigments .. L1 % R1 are firm and great... for some reason i never changed to jumper when Destiny came out so its not a problem for me it would tak like 100 games for me to get used to it again...real shame to the controller is great other than the triggers. :/

Omni

Dunno whether to go for LoW or Queensbreaker with my cypher. I was going to go for the shotgun but then i saw this video on reddit:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xtwUiKqJJ34

Even knowing I'll never manage that in a million years :/

The thing with the Bow is that it's pretty much just a bad sniper with a large ammo reserve. Very underwhelming. If you have even decent people focused on you, you're going to die before getting a shot off. Person in that clip just got lucky as most weren't even looking at him.

I have all three PoE weapons and I'd honestly choose the shotgun and then the sidearm.

The thing with the Bow is that it's pretty much just a bad sniper. Very underwhelming. If you have people focused on you, you're going to die before getting a shot off. Person in that clip just got lucky as most weren't even looking at him.

I have all three PoE weapons and I'd honestly choose the shotgun and then the sidearm.
Yeah I suppose he just did the A spawn trap with a more difficult to use sniper. LoW it is then.

Omni

Yeah I suppose he just did the A spawn trap with a more difficult to use sniper. LoW it is then.

Well that's just my opinion :p I'd rather use No Land Beyond if I had to run an exotic sniper

I got Ill Will today in cruicible. I heard it was decent with the right perks? What should I be looking for? I'll re-roll it later I think.

Silver had to go, some good games there ;)

Now streaming Gongstation, deadduck and me at:
twitch.tv/shijierui

A team just quit out 2 times in a row against us. Before the match even starting. Pure gold.

Mother of lag, teleporting bubble titans, doors not opening and a guy who dies after a 10 sec delay when I'm not even close anymore. Some weird stuff is going on in Trials today.

noomi

Good morning dgaf! Any word from Drizz yet?

Going to hunt some lost ghosts I need, wanna get my grimoire to at least 3200

neoism

so has anyone played that mission you get for the red bull codes?

is it at 7-11 only :( that chain of stores isnt anywhere near me in virginia where i live :(?

Deku Tree

Good morning dgaf! Any word from Drizz yet?

Going to hunt some lost ghosts I need, wanna get my grimoire to at least 3200

Nope. Hope Driz is alright. If anyone hears from him plz tel him that Ghaleon offered to put his new stuff into the OT.

so has anyone played that mission you get for the red bull codes?

is it at 7-11 only :( that chain of stores isnt anywhere near me in virginia where i live :(?

I think it will only become available with TTK.

Sane_Man

Need one more for ToO - join raindoc or DirtyAquaticApe

Hey man, me and my team played you twice on trials earlier! You were a warlock with fusion grenades I believe? Managed to get the gold package when we beat you the second time although I was basically being carried. You were kicking ass if I recall.

Definity

Ive already accepted the fact ill never get to mercury..

Nah, you will get there. I've came so close 3 times. Got all the way to 8 wins and can never pull it off. I know it will happen sooner or later! Like someone else mentioned hang out in the unstable stream for a chance to be carried. Always an entertaining and educating stream too!

No destiny for me until Tuesday. Kids have talked me into going on a mini vacation/road trip.

Yeah I think I'll make a lore thread tonight then!

I don't know how many people would be interested in it as there is more stuff on Reddit too but I think having a thread where people can discuss the grimiore in depth without disturbing the normal OT would be worthwhile.

If there's any troll/shit posting then I'm sure our very own Ghaleon could be persuaded to erase said posters from past, present and future :p

Only thing is that I'm currently at work and won't really be able to do anything fancy with the OP in regards to banners or stuff like that.

Looking forward to it! Give us the linky when you do!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom