• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Are we still doing this? I was just playing some control until we got a third.

I think we still need someone. Not sure what we're doing.

I was saying take the other dude because he responded first.

Anyway my roomie is on in 10, so we will need one more at that point!

GhaleonEB

Well, I forgot I had an etheric light chilling in my vault, so that combined with the level 34 run last night, all my characters are at level 34. Woo!

I haven't run Skolas at all this week, but I'd like to if anyone is interested. It's time to start upgrading that arsenal.

I won't talk much until the Skolas round; rough night on the bronchitis front. :(

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
Ok. Need one more for Trials!

(Disclaimer: I am level 33, will hit 34 if we can get them boots!)

Me and my roommate, we'll take whoever but would love someone with a little experience because I'm pretty green and roomie hasn't done too much trials.

We do both crucible a good bit, we're not horrible.

PSN crophonso! Bribing good players with red bull codes!

Deku Tree

If anyone really good wants to help carry two Kotaku editors through Trials right now, hit me up! PSN: jschreier1

I'm posting from my car and I'm definately not "really good" but even the very top tier players will have a tough time carrying two at a time. But If you two can hold your own then it's probably not too bad. Good luck.

Edit: Todd can help you out!

jschreier

Jason can you use your press sneak fuck skills to ask Bungie about VoG secrets?!
I already have! They won't answer. But what would be the fun if they did?

I'm posting from my car and I'm definately not "really good" but even the very top tier players will have a tough time carrying two at a time. But If you two can hold your own then it's probably not too bad. Good luck.
We can definitely hold our own, and we're both 34/thorn/ghorn/etc just haven't quite made it past the hump.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom