• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deku Tree

You had adifferent avatar yesterday. I couldn't see most of it since the pic was littered with cash.

I'm expecting to see a guardian wearing Praxic robes and the Celestial Nighthawk photoshopped on their head.

Why is your new/old avatar not Tooken yet?

Topofpagenogif.jpeg

JayHayabusa

HM VOG as soon as we can get a group going

1. jayforone

We can start at Oracles or Templar if anyone has a CP. if not from the start.

Who wants in?

Can i get a person to help with crota raid right now? we are a pretty inexperienced group and we are stuck we are doing normal. at the beginning

Psn: Datdudeiceman191

GhaleonEB

HM VOG as soon as we can get a group going

1. jayforone

We can start at Oracles or Templar if anyone has a CP. if not from the start.

Who wants in?
Edit: going to help jay for a bit. will join if you guys are not full when we're done.

Can i get a person to help with crota raid right now? we are a pretty inexperienced group and we are stuck we are doing normal. at the beginning

Psn: Datdudeiceman191
How many people are in your party? Where are you at?

Im on XBone. I play on 360 as well.

Edit: GT ShogunOfPain

I tend to be on at random times depending on work.

Added

I'm gonna just buy the 500. Cheaper and my kid will be playing on it anyway lol

Get him some destiny action.

Hey just started my Hunter on the One as well, level 11. Other two characters are 34. I can run some lower level activities with you . Tag is DX

Cool. Added. Tag is AmateurHour212

GhaleonEB

:( Still looking for someone really good to run Trials with me and Kirk!

Anyone want to group up for a Trials run?
I'm looking to at least get to 7 wins for the rocket launcher.
I'll probably run on my Hunter.

We'd need one more.

Sounds like you guys should get together.

5 and the beginning
I can hop in and help for a bit, but my voice is completely shot so I don't know how long it will hold up. PSN is Ghaleon_EB

####

How long does the Elder Cipher take, for Variks to summon you when it's ready? It's been most of the week now.

Deku Tree

Sounds like you guys should get together.

I can hop in and help for a bit, but my voice is completely shot so I don't know how long it will hold up. PSN is Ghaleon_EB

####

How long does the Elder Cipher take, for Variks to summon you when it's ready? It's been most of the week now.

It's RNG but it might depend upon in game play time.

SonComet

Sent out FRs for HM VoG. Looks like we may have 4. JonCha. I don't know your PSN. You would make 5 if everyone is still joining.

Finally completed a Skolas last night. Got the bounty. Now to complete the rest...

Also got a Monte Carlo from Ir Yut and The Ram from an exotic engram. I guess the game decided to stop being a cheapskate to me.

noomi

Two trials runs with Macello & Icon.

First we went 9-2 second we went 7-3. can't win 'em every week. This week seems a a bit tougher than previous ones too.

Enjoy that Ram! It's great.

Until it gets a nerf. :p

Seriously though, I plan on using it quite a bit when I'm on my Warlock. That and the Nothing Manacles are ridiculously good. Now if only I could get 4th Horseman and the Crux I'd have all the pre-HoW exotic weapons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom