• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disker

Really sucks that Warlock will not get heavy ammo perk (legs), Hunter and Titan do.................................. I don't want to qear exotics for my heavy.

GhaleonEB

Sent out FRs for HM VoG. Looks like we may have 4. JonCha. I don't know your PSN. You would make 5 if everyone is still joining.

Shoot me one.

Sorry Crota folks, that much talking demolished my voice. Def need everyone having mics for CE, especially if they don't know the mechanics.

LTWood12

Congrats, LT!

Congrats on the new Guardian LT!!

Congrats on the new addition, LT!

LT JR HYPE!

If double post my bad, but this is worth it! Congrats Lt. Dan! Give your bride some iiiiiiiiiiice cream!! :)

Dude I was 4' 9" and a month early, was your little dude premature? :) Get strong and grow little light! :)

Hugs to you guys. Kids are so freaking awesome

Congrats LT!

Lol, as someone who just switched yesterday I can confirm. My favorite so far is constantly hitting melee mid snipe.

Congrats LT!!

Awesome, congrats!

Awesome. Congrats and God bless!

Congrats LT! Best news in OT 25 yet :)

That's fantastic news LT! Congratulations :)

Congrats!

Congrats, LT! Great news!

Congrats LT!

DGAF you guys are awesome!

38 weeks Colonel. My first was only 6Ibs 6 oz. My wife is pretty little ;)

GhaleonEB

Sent out FRs for HM VoG. Looks like we may have 4. JonCha. I don't know your PSN. You would make 5 if everyone is still joining.

I tried joining, but PSN says you are playing Arkham Knight.

I'd really like to get in on a run of Skolas, CE or VoG, but nothing seems to be coming together today.

LTWood12

Congrats!!

Grats LT! Glad to hear everything went well.

Congratulations LT! But everyone wants to know the important question. What class is he?

Please say Titan.

Congrats!

You unlocked a new Grimoire card: Tiny Hunter!

Aww, congratulations to you and your family!

Awww. What a cute baby warlock.

Congrats LT!

He will turn to the darkside due to curiosity and become the best class!
Warlock :p

Has Drizzay posted yet?

Has he been Taken? :eek:

There's still hope for him to switch to
Titan

Appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to be an encouragement to me in this exhausting time. Nurses have him right now. To sleep, or test the remote play....

Gonna go w/ sleep.

EL CUCO

Doing some glimmer farming in HM GK. Feel free to jump in. Mic is off

PS4 EL_CUCO305
Party will be set to public

Langy

We need 1 more to help out on hanrd VoG. just finishing the jumps now and someone has bailed.

Langoit on psn

Frenden

Banned
CInIDPrVAAAN-bA.jpg

I've got two codes for folks that don't live in the US.

Frenden

Banned
Nice. Did you find them at 7-11?

Yup! Nearest one is a bit of a hike, but I was going into town today anyway.

Out of codes now, but I'll buy again the next time I'm in town proper.

Are you drinking them? I drank one this morning, it gots my body all messed up. bleh
The next cans are going down the drain.

Yeah--I've only ever had the sugar free before. This is pretty intensely sweet. (Not a big sugar guy aside from gummy bears. I can eat me some gummy bears.)

There's still hope for him to switch to
Titan

Appreciate each and every one of you taking the time to be an encouragement to me in this exhausting time. Nurses have him right now. To sleep, or test the remote play....

Gonna go w/ sleep.

Congrats on the kid :3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom