• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kurumi

i can see you in viewer list, you have to type in chat to enter the raffle though..

I'm debating on what to do. One part of me wants to enter. The other doesn't want people watching me live as I get rekt if I did get chosen. Plus I'm not that much of a talker unless you're a close friend.(yes I'm one of those kind of ppl) And it looks like communication is a must here. Idk maybe next time I'll suck it up and do it.

Well at least thats a reason to grind more strikes.

Side note: the shotgun that drops from Dragon Strikes rolled with full auto is ridiculously good.

Dry Rot 32? That's the best PvE shotgun imo. It has way better stats than all the other shotguns in that tier for some reason.

I'm debating on what to do. One part of me wants to enter. The other doesn't want people watching me live as I get rekt if I did get chosen. Plus I'm not that much of a talker unless you're a close friend.(yes I'm one of those kind of ppl) And it looks like communication is a must here. Idk maybe next time I'll suck it up and do it.

Talking is good but not required. Kadey has done everything possible in Destiny without ever speaking a word :p

As long as you listen and stick with the team, you'll be fine.

How good is Headseeker on the high impact pulse rifles (for PvP)? I know everybody loves the Messenger, but how is that perk in particular?

MildSoss

Unstable carries Kadey all the time and she never talks on mic. Just as long as you're able to listen you should be okay.

How good is Headseeker on the high impact pulse rifles (for PvP)? I know everybody loves the Messenger, but how is that perk in particular?

I forget which scope to use but basically starting around the chest and letting the recoil move you up to their head is a 2 burst kill. It's really good.

Just got home from work. Glimmer farm or...

CJQ37zUUsAAHV6X.jpg:orig

Meh

EL CUCO

If you get picked, just hide in the spawn and go make a sandwich or something.

Kurumi

Talking is good but not required. Kadey has done everything possible in Destiny without ever speaking a word :p

As long as you listen and stick with the team, you'll be fine.

Oh nice. I'll keep that in mind then for next time. For now I'll just watch the stream.

If you get picked, just hide in the spawn and go make a sandwich or something.

Lol well I don't want to be carried that much now. To be honest I hate feeling like I was carried at all.

Namikaze1

The more I see of No Man's Sky, the more disappointed I get with Destiny's lack of ship exploration. I hope they have this near the top of the list alongside "Drop Old Gen" for Destiny 2.

Found Verdict says hello.

Dry Rot is pretty terrible, lower impact and next to nothing range.

I hate the high impact slow ROF shotguns in PvE. Way too slow.

Even if you don't like the Dry Rot 32, it's certainly not terrible. It's the same as that HoW shotgun but with better stats across the board.

Just got home from work. Glimmer farm or...

CJQ37zUUsAAHV6X.jpg:orig

Meh

Do it my Guardian.

Join the dark side and do things you never thought possible.

Embrace the power of the void.

The more I see of No Man's Sky, the more disappointed I get with Destiny's lack of ship exploration. I hope they have this near the top of the list alongside "Drop Old Gen" for Destiny 2.

Honestly, if Destiny 2 had space flight and/or space battles where we controlled our ships i would eat up multiple Activision/Bungie shit sandwiches and then ask for more.

Try the Dead Orbit shotgun. It has better stats IMO.

I have that one too. I like it, but it's in the next tier. I like the highest RoF ones. Especially the Dry Rot, since it has the fastest reload of any shotgun in the game. It also has better range than the DOA.

I got a Hunter with Don't Touch Me

can I solo? or do I have to kill stuff?

Yeah you can solo it, don't have to kill a single enemy.

Oh nice. I'll keep that in mind then for next time. For now I'll just watch the stream.

Just post in chat, you may get lucky with the raffle...it's first timers only today so you have a very good chance.

Sent you a FR btw.

I hate the high impact slow ROF shotguns in PvE. Way too slow.

Even if you don't like the Dry Rot 32, it's certainly not terrible. It's the same as that HoW shotgun but with better stats across the board.

FV wrecks everything in PVE. If you need to fire it twice for a kill, you're doing ti wrong :p

Trakan

I have that one too. I like it, but it's in the next tier. I like the highest RoF ones. Especially the Dry Rot, since it has the fastest reload of any shotgun in the game. It also has better range than the DOA.

Roll full auto on the Dead Orbit one and it shoots pretty fast. Range is meaningless in PVE.

Yeah you can solo it, don't have to kill a single enemy.

Just post in chat, you may get lucky with the raffle...it's first timers only today so you have a very good chance.

Sent you a FR btw.

FV wrecks everything in PVE. If you need to fire it twice for a kill, you're doing ti wrong :p

The high ROF ones are way better at taking out groups. You don't need all that impact for Vandals and shit.

Namikaze1

Do it my Guardian.

Join the dark side and do things you never thought possible.

Embrace the power of the void.

Honestly, if Destiny 2 had space flight and/or space battles where we controlled our ships i would eat up multiple Activision/Bungie shit sandwiches and then ask for more.
I wish they do something unique with the ships for Destiny 2.

Man, I would love to explore the ship and for it to have an armory and a trophy room of sorts. Able to customize your ship. Engage enemy ships, be it AIs or not. Weave through an Asteroid field.

Dammit, the possibilities! ;__;

I get what you're saying, but you don't even need shotguns for vandals unless they are majors. Try using FV in 35 PoE, it wrecks everything.

If it's harder content I just use snipers. I use shotties when I'm running dragon strikes, nightfalls etc. Probably just because I'm bored of all the weapon types in this game.

Alright, just jumped back into Destiny after 8 months or so and in the process of dusting off my lv 27 Titan and my lv 25 Warlock (Hunter can remain in the storage cabinet. Fuck you, Hunter).

I am however kinda lost with all the new fangled factions and reps and gear levels. Could someone give me a quick primer on what to do?

Alright, just jumped back into Destiny after 8 months or so and in the process of dusting off my lv 27 Titan and my lv 25 Warlock (Hunter can remain in the storage cabinet. Fuck you, Hunter).

I am however kinda lost with all the new fangled factions and reps and gear levels. Could someone give me a quick primer on what to do?

Whatever you do, don't waste time leveling up Eris.

I didn't even know that Dead Orbit has an all silver shader. Saw it today on a Titan. The whole thing was shiny. I'm bored of revenant, I need something new that not many people have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom