• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna link this post to the OP. Will edit any I missed to this post.

List of Gaffers' Twitch Streams:

Not a gaffer but does Trials Carry Trains like Unstable:
  • twitch.tv/Nghtly - Nghtly of 13 Devils, Zoba's former clanmate (Trials of Osiris)

Should make a DestinyGAF Twitch "Team". I rarely stream, but I tune in a lot to others. I'd like to do it more often though. Xbox One only.

twitch.tv/mrgreencastle

Thanks guys, no plans yet. Will take it as it comes.

Might end up in Germany for gamescomm in aug, so let's hope for an EU DGAF meetup :)

Thanks EJ, looking forward to making it possible.

:-D Happy to hear that you're happy ruth, enjoy games com and the paris games week too, if possible

blazeuk

Hardly ever let my sniper run down to the point where I can final round with it, got a nice double kill with a single bullet when I did though;

y7GGlj.gif

The usual hang out spot for Phogoth other than the entrance thing is in the far left corner of the map. There's a rock you can hide behind, and only a few adds come bothering you / the wizards leave you alone.

Also, you have a GAF account: you won't have too much problem finding people for PoE. :)

Mmm. I will have to do an easy mode strike to get familiar with the terrain, as I have only killed Phogoth from inside the room once.

I also started a new Guardian, a Hunter. Damn, she's fast. It should be easier than the first character with so much accumulated glimmer and access to the Vanguard armory.

ocean

Banned
Mmm. I will have to do an easy mode strike to get familiar with the terrain, as I have only killed Phogoth from inside the room once.

I also started a new Guardian, a Hunter. Damn, she's fast. It should be easier than the first character with so much accumulated glimmer and access to the Vanguard armory.
Even better: once you have a character at level 34 you'll be able to get an armor core from PoE 32 and another from PoE 35. Which means you can stockpile armor cores for future alts, so they can buy 42 Light gear as soon as they first enter the Reef.

Ganhyun

I always wonder when someone joins my twitch and watches for 5-10 minutes, but doesnt chat when I welcome them, and then leaves. lol

Ganhyun

For those on GAF who were watching earlier, I apologize, My mic was not enabled in the broadcast. No wonder you couldn't hear me, lol.

ocean

Banned
I don't have a screencap as evidence, and I deleted it because I already have a Necrochasm, but I can confirm that Husk still drops post-HoW.
No need for photo proof, I'll take your word for it :) good news for those who don't have it but want to build a complete Exotic collection. I still haven't upgraded mine because leveling an auto rifle that only gains XP from killing Hive sounds like torture. I wish I could level it the way I did Hard Light and Monte Carlo: feed it bounties without ever, not even once, shooting it.

To date, I have 0 registered kills with Monte Carlo, Hard Light and Dragon's Breath, but I've got them maxed :p

No need for photo proof, I'll take your word for it :) good news for those who don't have it but want to build a complete Exotic collection. I still haven't upgraded mine because leveling an auto rifle that only gains XP from killing Hive sounds like torture. I wish I could level it the way I did Hard Light and Monte Carlo: feed it bounties without ever, not even once, shooting it.

To date, I have 0 registered kills with Monte Carlo, Hard Light and Dragon's Breath, but I've got them maxed :p

Hahaha. I wanted Dragon's Breath to be so much more than what it was. Shame that Sunbreakers have no effect on the flare either...

Guess who finally got a Void Scholar tonight?

This guy!

My first Scholar ever actually and it was Void =]

Marlins-dugout-cheer.gif

Congrats Castle!!! I love that gun so, so much. I think you're going to have a blast with it. Prepare for obnoxious reloading!

noomi

Good morning dgaf!

I must have knocked out 10 bounties in about 45min this morning along with the daily mission/crucible.... sometimes it just works that way.

My titan is almost fully leveled, a little bit to go in the striker subclass still...

I am ready for the golden hammer.

ocean

Banned
Hahaha. I wanted Dragon's Breath to be so much more than what it was. Shame that Sunbreakers have no effect on the flare either
Tracking and high velocity would have made it significantly better than what it is. I mean not a Horn but decent.

As it is, DB is a rocket launcher I wouldn't recommend even if it were legendary.

Lima

Thorn with field choke and snapshot and TLW with soft ballistics and either single point sling or high caliber rounds. Looks like most people yesterday agreed on that. Should make sweaties even more interesting. Also no rangefinder/shot package shotguns anymore. Thank god.

Hardly ever let my sniper run down to the point where I can final round with it, got a nice double kill with a single bullet when I did though;

y7GGlj.gif

Jeez Blaze leave some for Gaz...oh no he's dead ofcourse XD
What in the world happened that you needed 23 of your sniper shots?

Edit - I see you had some left :)

Lnkn52

Good morning dgaf!

I must have knocked out 10 bounties in about 45min this morning along with the daily mission/crucible.... sometimes it just works that way.

My titan is almost fully leveled, a little bit to go in the striker subclass still...

I am ready for the golden hammer.
Warlock, do it.

Staying up playing Destiny, and drinking Red Bull to get me through the day. I'm the product of Destiny marketing.

noomi

Was wondering what it was, now I get it. Duuuuh.

Yeah haha, I messaged it to you so I could save the image on my phone and get it here :p If you ever get a random image from me like that, it's just so I can get save it to my camera roll :p

BTW, remind me to give you your Red Bull code today, I'm going to buy a few more cans for some people here as well after work.

Do you need to do the story? Couldn't you just do a bit then level up in PvP?

I could, but I have a bit of OCD for unlocking everything. With my titan I did the entire story with TDB and HoW as well.

They are supposed to release items that help leveling once TDB hits, so maybe I'll do it then. I like having 2 hunters though :p

Nuszka

Yeah haha, I messaged it to you so I could save the image on my phone and get it here :p If you ever get a random image from me like that, it's just so I can get save it to my camera roll :p

BTW, remind me to give you your Red Bull code today, I'm going to buy a few more cans for some people here as well after work

Will do, thanks again. Remind me to tell you something tonight, long story short you dodged a bullet last night.

ocean

Banned
Thorn with field choke and snapshot and TLW with soft ballistics and either single point sling or high caliber rounds. Looks like most people yesterday agreed on that. Should make sweaties even more interesting. Also no rangefinder/shot package shotguns anymore. Thank god.
Can Thorn still get a double tap kill with those perks? Also, TLW without perfect balance is the SGA of hand cannons :p

Amazing news about shotguns though. Should clean up the competitive scene. Those are a bigger prob than Final Round imo. The bullshit range affects the game flow too significantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom