• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namikaze1

Me right now after spending 80 motes rerolling a second Matador:

Shot Package - I like where this is going...
Luck in the Chamber - Oh god, is it happening?!
Reinforced Barrel - someone fucking hold me!
Nothing good on first column - GODDAMMIT SO CLOSE! SO FUCKING CLOSE!

No aggressive ballistics :(

I may join later for whatever is going on, but I still need a loot of training to be effective at PoE (I still lack strategies and reflexes for complex situations) and my weapons / armor won't be well leveled yet in case we try something hard such as Nightfall (still pending) or a higher level of PoE. I'm not grinding and I don't have a plan save for the newbie raid, so later in the day I will be available if somebody needs a warlock for PvE.

Namikaze1

Aw fuck it. I'm keeping it. I don't have the glimmer, motes, and parts to keep trying. I'll have to make due without aggressive ballistic.

nOoblet16

Me right now after spending 80 motes rerolling a second Matador:

Shot Package - I like where this is going...
Luck in the Chamber - Oh god, is it happening?!
Reinforced Barrel - someone fucking hold me!
Nothing good on first column - GODDAMMIT SO CLOSE! SO FUCKING CLOSE!

No aggressive ballistics :(

Me: " Let's try to reroll that matador now that I have two"

*Rolls once*

Aggressive ballistics, shot package, luck in the chamber, reinforced barrel.

*Kapow!*

Namikaze1

Fucking teammates. I had to carry their fucking asses in the last match. We ended up on Alpha on Blind Watch. 3 guys went AFK. Two went to B and got killed. I ended up soloing C by myself. Went on a 13 kill-streak though before being shut down.

1. Anyone know a good way to get weapon parts?

2. Anyone want to do a hard mode Vault of Glass or Crotas End?

The best way to get weapon parts is to make it so 7 wins on a trials card, buy the ToO weapon to dismantle, and then farm glimmer. That's easier said than done though, so I think dragon strikes are a pretty good alternative.

purg3

slept with Malkin
Just another day in snipesville..

KKeL4Aa.gif

sick, the ready animation switch back to TLW makes it better. Styled on that dude.

After watching some ToO streams, I really need to start practicing sniping in this game. Never really used one much outside of PvE.

So how badly were auto rifles nerfed? I just got my first post DLC purple primary, and it's an auto rifle. Would I be better off using it, or using my weaker vanilla Destiny purple pulse rifle?

Lima

So how badly were auto rifles nerfed? I just got my first post DLC purple primary, and it's an auto rifle. Would I be better off using it, or using my weaker vanilla Destiny purple pulse rifle?

Auto rifles are completely worthless now. You are better off just using your melee and grenade. That's how bad they are.

piratethingy

Self professed bad raider
The best way to get weapon parts is to make it so 7 wins on a trials card, buy the ToO weapon to dismantle, and then farm glimmer. That's easier said than done though, so I think dragon strikes are a pretty good alternative.

Oh shit I have a 7 win card this weekend, I never thought about doing this.

Pretty sure I'm near glimmer cap at the moment too.

I may join later for whatever is going on, but I still need a loot of training to be effective at PoE (I still lack strategies and reflexes for complex situations) and my weapons / armor won't be well leveled yet in case we try something hard such as Nightfall (still pending) or a higher level of PoE. I'm not grinding and I don't have a plan save for the newbie raid, so later in the day I will be available if somebody needs a warlock for PvE.

Are you available now? I can help with poe and/or nightfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom