• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT25| The Taken Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiK

I don't know why people keep saying that. I haven't had that issue.

Unless they stealth patched them during my break, they were awful during raids. You get a lot or you get none. I don't bother with them either during PoE now since I use Saints helm.

Coolio. If no one makes that list I'll be throwing one up later when I get home.

PM me an extra if you can.

Does red bull have that effect on you?

Me on Redbull.

HxBs4J5.gif

Kyoufu

Unless they stealth patched them during my break, they were awful during raids. You get a lot or you get none. I don't bother with them either during PoE now since I use Saints helm.

I'd equip it for strikes and probably times when I need heavy ammo or something. Looks useful.

Oh and I'd probably try out the Orb build where you create orbs with heavy weapon kills.

WipedOut

Nope and I'm not expecting him to.

Felt good to send it though.

We had a couple guys like that last night, salty as hell, they went up 3-0, they started tea-bagging, we won the rest of the rounds. They kept sending salty messages.

When does the train for xbox start? And Damn, 14 hours, get some sleep man, geez

I'll be buying a few extra cans today.

If no longer need one please let me know.

- Silver
- DeathJr
- Tyler
- Xplicitone

They make the best listeners..... O_O

That would be ACE noomi. Like I said, I like redbull but I doubt I'd be able to get a code here in BR land.

noomi

neoism

wooow would someone pllease join me and help me with this nightfall?? had two teams using r/fireteams got tot he end and they died and left....

psn ne0ism-
:(

ocean

Banned
Firebolt with Viking Funeral is insanely OP. It's like say goodbye to shield regen. The burn lasts for fucking ever...
Don't know how you'd deal with a full team of aggressive warlocks spamming nades and supers with Thorn and a high Dis build.

LiK

I am seriously considering taking my Warlock outta retirement for Trials. I got the Ram so it should be time.

Lima

Firebolt with Viking Funeral is insanely OP. It's like say goodbye to shield regen. The burn lasts for fucking ever...
Don't know how you'd deal with a full team of aggressive warlocks spamming nades and supers with Thorn and a high Dis build.

Exactly why Viking funeral is now banned from sweaties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom