• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

GlamFM

Banned
275 strange coins left, haven't done this 3 of Coins stuff but it sounds interesting and everyone seems to be getting stuff.

Worth it?

Absolutely man!

Where were you for the last 5 pages!?

There is an exploit going on.

Get it while it´s hot.

Mupod

I should give TLW a try again. I liked the idea of it but it seems nobody used the gun the way you were 'supposed' to because it was bugged/OP as shit when used to aim down sights. And if I was going to do that I was better with Thorn anyways.

But as someone who was good with fusion rifles back in the day a mid-range hipfire weapon sounds fine to me. I'm just concerned with inaccuracy, I've run into a few handcannons while leveling and it's shocking how they just miss at close/mid range when aimed. More than once I emptied an entire magazine at a Phalanx's hand from like 20 yards away and almost every shot hit the shield.

Only thing that sucks is because of the way light and drops work now, if I use my year 1 stuff in crucible then I get terrible drops.

ocean

Banned
It has never been more difficult to be at work... leave some phat lewts for noomi pls

Shotgun kills, do rumble like 2-3 matches and your done.
Bah I'm terrible with shotguns :p I'll have to go full scumbag with blink + QuickDraw. Been sniping instead for months and the shotty game is not my forte. But yeah I guess a few matches should do it.

Tjamato88

Okay so how does this Three of Coins thing work? What's the best way to use it effectively?

Are any of the other exotics worth buying or should I just spend all my coins on ToC?

Ambitious

Well, good thing I wasted the majority of my coins on exotic helmet engrams, the majority of which gave me Light Beyond Nemesis. Really great.

Namikaze1

Yeah, got legendary boots engram twice while exotic engrams for everything else. Dammit Bungie! Warlock's got boots now so add an exotic boot engram to the game!

Shito

Triple got the sniper and the fusion out of three special engrams.
Damn lucky guy! ^^

[EDIT]
Haha, everyone is watching his stream. ^^

Definity

Was up to 8 attempts and finally got a chest engram.
Assuming they will just remove the coins from xur later today?

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't have nearly as many strange coins as most of you folks (around 50-60), so I'm not sure if I want to chance the helm engram or not. I'm definitely getting the stormcaller gauntlets (for light level at the very least) and a couple packs of Three of Coins, though.

Top Bottom