• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

ocean

Banned
Did you do Lost and Found quest? Myself and my fireteam had no problem collecting our Boolean Geminis.
I also did Lost and Found. Done with everything from the Vanguards, Variks, Petra and Eris (except the two "Kill Oryx" ones).

Still no Boolean.

Just read an interesting theory on reddit about the sleeper stimulant. It's apparently related to the encrypted weapons you turn into the gunsmith.

Get engrams, decode one at a time

equip any piece of higher light gear than what you have.

been doing that, currently at a steady ~28x pace :(

...I want to be atleast 290 for the raid?

just saying this again, am I the only one who hate how weapons contribute to light level? Or even the light level system itself?

where can you get better ghost shells?
I think its easier buying the vanguard one for now. They do drop but its mehh..

p.s nice name ;) Pho is da best <3

sjay1994

been doing that, currently at a steady ~28x pace :(

...I want to be atleast 290 for the raid?

just saying this again, am I the only one who hate how weapons contribute to light level? Or even the light level system itself?

Yeah...

I have been stuck at 288 for a while

I think court of oryx might give better stuff

Triz

Hadium Flakes, supposed to drop from chests on dreadnaught right? I've opened 30+ chests and nothing. In fact every chest I've opened on dreadnaught only has glimmer in it. Is there a glitch or something? It's been 3 days and no change to the drops.

Hadium Flakes, supposed to drop from chests on dreadnaught right? I've opened 30+ chests and nothing. In fact every chest I've opened on dreadnaught only has glimmer in it. Is there a glitch or something? It's been 3 days and no change to the drops.

Is your consumables full? I know it's a dumb question but mine was and I didn't realise.

Should be dropping, make sure your inventory is not full.

Kyoufu

Is... is your inventory full?

Dont even know how to access that haha..

kinda want to say fuck it and do the raid as a ~28x light level, already used to being under level.
I was 286 and we got through
warpriest boss fine. Rest of the team was 290 though. I hear enemies in the final fight have recommended light of 300.

X-Frame

The Sword is very good in PvP guys. The fact that it can block pretty much all weapons, even rockets (except the rocket splash damage), it is insane. See an enemy, expect gunfire and block it until they go to reload then just slash. It's so satisfying to chain blocking and killing.

Tecnniqe

Banned

Check that inventory.

The Sword is very good in PvP guys. The fact that it can block pretty much all weapons, even rockets (except the rocket splash damage), it is insane. See an enemy, expect gunfire and block it until they go to reload then just slash. It's so satisfying to chain blocking and killing.
It works until someone lags or desyncs and you hit them, they kill you, then die.

Tecnniqe

Banned
I found Hawkian's gun
CPTagg7WoAAYupC.jpg:large

Jezabel

Man bad juju in crucible is sexual.

I think I'm happy with thergendary mark system if you do the daily story and Crucible that's a minimum 30 a day, plus I've noticed the legendaries are starting to come thick and fast

I was 286 and we got through
warpriest boss fine. Rest of the team was 290 though. I hear enemies in the final fight have recommended light of 300.
was there any loot drop? such as armor that can bump you up?

Let's do it. Under level scrub raid. I'm hoping that some early raid gear may help push me over the hump.
haha sounds good, let the carry train begin ;) I hope you finish your King's Fall Carry Train Thesis and able to present it Drizzay!

Little put off about getting stuck in the raid at
Golgoroth
, but had a decent Saturday. My Titan cashed in all the engrams my Hunter was holding and went from 190 to 289. He hadn't even unlocked the dreadnaught patrol Lol some CoO and he's 292. Its incredibly difficult keeping up with the OT right, I give up.

I went in under 290 but had a 300 ghost drop in the first section that bumped me up and then a 310 machine gun from the warpriest.

haha sounds good, let the carry train begin ;) I hope you finish your King's Fall Carry Train Thesis and able to present it Drizzay!

Loot drop
is RNG just like previous raids. Some of my team got things. I got nothing for armor or legendary weapons, did get an exotic engram but that's probably because I used some Three of Coins during the raid.

Top Bottom