• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Are they purposely not fixing this? Its the vault of glass all over again. What they should do is grant a buff that gets stronger the more you get no armor or loot drops in the raid, then when you beat Oryx it looks at the buff and stacks drops at the end. It really makes you feel like you wasted your time otherwise.

There is
something like that since an item called Mouldering shards is available from the chests in the raid and also sold by Eris, I believe it increases your drop chances. Also I only got halfway through so I think I only actually had one loot drop chance, after killing the warpriest.
Plus unlike VoG you can get to 300 using non raid gear, just takes a lot of grinding to get those lucky 300 drops in the strike playlist.

traveler

Not Wario
Has anyone gotten to the end of the Shaxx quests? I really don't want to do 4 wins in the daily with randoms and end up getting a blue engram at the end.

It's a super long chain, but it's how you unlock the weekly crucible quests that give nightfall tier rewards, so it's worth doing.

xir

Likely to be eaten by a grue
Decided to try one last time for the supercell. Spent a ton of mats to get enough strange coins to buy 40 3oC. After the third kill a primary exotic engram drops. Didn't want to wait for an hour while I burned through the rest of my 3oC so I decided to head back to the tower, expecting to be disappointed. One and done! I can't believe that the first engram to drop actually got me the weapon I was looking for.

Also got a really nice Dead Orbit scout rifle from ranking up. Hung Jury SR4. I'm not sure if it's a vendor weapon (didn't look), but the thing is a beast and has a really cool and unique feel when shooting.

same thing happened to me! first exotic engram was zhalo.

Dunk#7

QUESTION ABOUT USING ToC - Winter's Run Method

Do I need a team of three since randoms won't know? Can I play it by myself?

Lyonaz

Also got a really nice Dead Orbit scout rifle from ranking up. Hung Jury SR4. I'm not sure if it's a vendor weapon (didn't look), but the thing is a beast and has a really cool and unique feel when shooting.

The vendor DO scout has Triple Tap and Firefly as perks and is effing AMAZING, I love it.
I finished my Dead Orbit rank 25 quest for the 290 exotic classitem today. Love it.
My hunter is turning into a walking commercial for Dead Orbit, I love the outfit with Graviton Forfeit helmet in Bittersteel shader. So sexy, I only need to buy the chestpiece, but will wait for a drop in the rep package.

Currently lightlevel 292, might start to level my Titan for a change.

Don't know how much I've got left in me tonight but we might try and go for the raid.

Feel free to join me.

We need three more people. Psn is kierkegaardsoren

On PS4.

sjay1994

This went faster than I expected it would...

6Hg5qBW.jpg

how...

Who gives you the Boolean Gemini? Variks or Petra, because i finished the quest and i did not get the gun. I am rank 3 on Petra and on Variks i am rank 2.

neoism

so guys need hand cannon rares do they tend to drop more on lower levels.. every since the gunsmith quest ive been saving everything rare lol im out of vault space....

only gotten 4 damn rare hand canons in like 30 hours of play.. i got a lot when i was level and just started ttk but none since that damn quest.... wish i knew about it then....

nOoblet16

This is how we defeated Golgoroth lol.
The last clutch shot that got the kill was made in complete darkness and we don't know who took that final shot :p

It would have been a near perfect run but then we had a slight slip up so that ended up in losing the rhythm but we salvaged it just in time hah.

Video of this coming up from my perspective and Ray's perspective tomorrow.

4PH7nZV.jpg

G_Berry

Banned
I think its finally time to clear out my vault. Ive already deleted all the iron banner and poe gear but there's still so much shit in there!

Has anyone just gone in and been brutal with deleting items?

Ill keep all raid gear but i should be safe deleting all year 1 gear right?

Juraash

Sublime engram just gave me Ruin Wings. I do have a Titan but have never had these, seems pretty awesome. Also had a lot of legendary gear come from blue engrams today. Now I just need some infuse fodder and I'll have a really solid set that compliments the guns I like to use.

TacticalFailure

Neo Member
No reply from bungie help about the 25 ToC that disappeared from my inventory, hopefully xur has them next week.

On another note, my kid found the Telesto today, any reviews for this gun?

I think its finally time to clear out my vault. Ive already deleted all the iron banner and poe gear but there's still so much shit in there!

Has anyone just gone in and been brutal with deleting items?

Ill keep all raid gear but i should be safe deleting all year 1 gear right?

I'm also thinking of doing this. As far as I know there's no reason for the year one crap. I'm at 280 light so...anybody know if it's safe to do this?

No reply from bungie help about the 25 ToC that disappeared from my inventory, hopefully xur has them next week.

On another note, my kid found the Telesto today, any reviews for this gun?
I've seen a lot of people here say it's very good/fun.

Top Bottom