• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Doing Daily story now if anyone still needs it, just hop in

edit: Howdy Hawk! :) No mic though, folks are sleeping. 1 spot still

edit2: hooray! that was fun, thanks for hopping in fellas. New story missions are legit.

Thanks for the carry. The new Story missions are a considerable step up.

Question about Light progression. How do you get 280+ gear if the highest you can purchase is 280 from Vendors and Raid recommends 290?

Marvel

could never
If anyone in 288+ light level and wants to raid give me a message. I'll be running a group to oryx Sunday on my alt. I'll have 2 others with me who have done it before. Psn: gatti-man. We will probably get started around 1
Would love to.

Ophelion

Parts of Taken War quests that have you fart about on a particular patrol map until the Taken finally decide to show their stupid faces are such a buzzkill. I love just about everything about this expansion, but seriously Bungie...just stop making me wait around to do content. This is like the exact opposite of what was done with CoO. Court is good. If I want to do it, I walk over there and I do it. And I do like events that can just happen when you're out and about, but I don't like needing to do those events in order to finish my quests.

Quest step where you had to do 3 assassination bounties on each patrol zone was godawful too, primarily because Venus never bloody spawns assassination bounties. I probably tried and gave up on that step on three separate occasions before I finally got it.

I really like the story missions hidden behind some of this stuff. A shame they had to spoil it by making so many quests a game of hurry up and wait.

DjRalford

Question about Light progression. How do you get 280+ gear if the highest you can purchase is 280 from Vendors and Raid recommends 290?

As your level increases your drops increase. So always mckensie your wearing all highest light when farming for engrams etc.

I had a 300 light blue chest plate a few days ago

Jinjo

If anyone in 288+ light level and wants to raid give me a message. I'll be running a group to oryx Sunday on my alt. I'll have 2 others with me who have done it before. Psn: gatti-man. We will probably get started around 1

I might be up for this too. You talking 1 pm GMT?

Doing new Daily Story, 1 spot open if anyone wants to join

Hope I wasn't too loud!

And yeah fun as heck. Perfect length too.

You were doing this weird ass visual glitch for me the whole time, it was hilarious. I'm trying to upload a video

lol really? That's funny, no idea what could be causing it :p

Valbar also needs it. You guys can surely start a group. If you want I can join with my hunter 291 for it in about 1h30 until 5pm ( so about 4 hours )

Val beat that yesterday unless this is another character?

Val beat that yesterday unless this is another character?

Man.
I just went through Oryx's Last Stand wipe three times on the battle. I know how it goes now, just need to execute that last moment. But I don't mind helping out for sisters again they weren't a big issue.

Namikaze1

I'm going back to bed. Can't seem to get a group going. Only have 8 hours to beat this raid since I'll be busy later on in the day and can't do it tomorrow at all. Really wanted to beat it before weekly reset.

Yay! Another fun Daily. Actually managed to 1st try the stealth section, unlike launch day *cough cough*

I gotta go do life stuff for a bit but then I'll be around all day for anything and everything.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Thanks for letting me steal that daily off of you real quick Hawkian lol

back to grinding crucible :(

First Crucible game with the new raid pulse rifle. I don't generally enjoy PRs but this one has a great feel to it, really liking it so far.

CPVgM9dUwAAct8-.jpg:large

Makikou

I'm doing
the exotic sword quest
. Should I just try for my kills in rumble? I dont do multiplayer so it could take some time...

I had luck just playing Control, especially when we got to Skyshock and i racked up some good kills on 2 of the control points (think B and A)

Of course it could be that i just got so god damn lucky. Smh.

Top Bottom