• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

well well well

tuZqezf.jpg

neoism

lol wow im legit surprised ran to the pop-shop real quick and my one and only redbull code actually worked
how long does it take to show up??

X-Frame

So is the quest to get the Boolean Gemini confirmed to be glitched? I did all the Taken War quests for Petra, did all the Wolves of Mars quests for Variks; went to speak to Petra but she never gave me the Lost and Found quest. I'm level 8 with her, so I know it's not that. I tried restarting my PS4, nothing. Is this thing on a timer, like the Elder Cypher?

I got it this morning. I believe you need to wait until the next day reset.

blackflag

Damn, I didn't get exotics I wanted but oh well, I increased my light.

Young ahamkaras spine
Crest of alpha lupi
Telestro
Telestro
Monte Carlo

And I'm out of SC.....should have been farming them the last few months.

Did I say I hate fusion rifles

X-Frame

welp another friggin monte carlo. both of my primary engrams for year two so far have been that lousy auto rifle smh

Whaaat it's amazing for Year 2. At least for a Defender/Sunbreaker in PvE.

Unlimited Melting Point/health regen and recharging Force Barrier.

When in front of his doors:

1. Pop a three of coins
2. With icebreaker, headshot him 4 times from the door step, it should leave him with a sliver of health left
3. Enter his room and go immediatly to your left, and wait for him to come to you
4. When he's up close, rocket shoot him so that you and him both dies
5. Repeat ad nauseam :)

Awesome thanks! I can't believe this will be around when i get off work 5pm eastern today... not a chance :'(

Cuco joining in on the farm--man it has been too long since I have been in a fireteam with you. I remember VoG days with you.

Also just got another primary exotic engram

neoism

I can't believe how this TLW quest is designed. I can't believe they let you lose progress. I can't believe you have to use a gun that was just nerfed into uselessness.

I just cannot fucking believe it.

yup i fucking put that shit back in the vault and deleted the quest no and thank you...
not worth 20 games of rage...

If I bought the helmet engram, when i go to decode it can it still give me an exotic for another class?

yeah ... buy like 3 or 4 if so, my hunter helmet came in the last one i decoded, was a emotional rollercoster

- obsidian vision
- saint 14
- new titan helmet
- cabal helmet for hunter :)

j-wood

Last night I was doing a story mission and I got some dark age relic gun that dropped, I had to take it to the gunsmith. I gave it to him, and it just gave me rep. But the turn in button was like I was dismantling it. Did I turn it in too early?

Also, does difficulty matter for the draksis run?

Top Bottom