• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Afrocious

New thread hype. Just woke up to this.

Anyway, anyone up for doing some Court of Oryx stuff? I got a quest for it and I have no idea what I'm doing. I also have some runes. I'm at 281-282 light.

They better not hotfix this before I get home from work today. People are gonna have all the non-quest exotics on day 1 of Xur. Crazy.

Brawl96

Looking for some cool-ass gaffers to hit the raid later today. My PSN Is Brawl96. Play on ps4. And light level of 240 as of now. Or if anyone is looking for another for their raid team, add me too!

Bizazedo

Looking for some cool-ass gaffers to hit the raid later today. My PSN Is Brawl96. Play on ps4. And light level of 240 as of now. Or if anyone is looking for another for their raid team, add me too!
I think raid is recommended 290 light level :(

Shito

Haha, the draksis farming method also drops those items you redeem at the gunsmith against rep.
Samm trivia: you can't have more than 2 in your inventory / postmaster.

And glimmer for days.

BokehKing

Banned
OK guys, I feel like I´m not making progress anymore. Most of you moved way past me and almost every quest I have to do is too hard to solo.

Here´s what I have to do:

poRvT6g.png

6rJFmdk.png

Sr28P0r.png

Who is roughly in the same spot and wants to play catch-up with me?

I´ll be playing tonight starting 9pm Germany time.

Will repost this throughout the day - don´t hate me! ;)
That would be me, I need help with some of these quests but I'm too damn stubborn to ask for help even though I been here all year and tell everyone else who needs help to post here. Can't take my own advice

Which is a better for the stag warlock helm?

Dis/str: super energy from darkness kills and replenish health from orb pickup

OR

Int/dis: super energy from MELEE kills and bonus MELEE energy on orb pickup

ocean

Banned
Raid is probably gonna be 290, with a bare minimum of 280 required of you don't wanna have a horrible frustrating time I really can't recommend you try a raid nobody knows how to do while suffering such a significant damage penalty, it just won't be fun

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
this game has undone me

got the last word, three armor dupes

lmao. be like that destiny

About to be on my 5th kill without getting a drop. If it drops now then I'm pretty sure the coins are for every 5 kills. I do not think it is a true percentage most of the time if this happens--more so that for every 4 ultra you kill with 3oC, the next one will drop an exotic engram if you still use 3oC.

Theory broken: nothing on my 5th kill

Tecnniqe

Banned
Not so easy to farm. Apparently i take a direct rocket hit and survive with a good portion of health. Guess i need to take some damage.

Jito

Banned
Why do you hate me Xur?!

Bought the helmet engram as I want new exotics and not year 2 versions. Get the Skullfort from the engram anyway?!

Buy a second, get Celestial Nighthawk?! BAH!

DY_nasty

Rahool still stops any engram exploit dead in its tracks lol.

it wasn't all bad. still got a 4th horseman (last thing i needed from year one because gregs promise isnot an exotic) and i got Telesto. Which is sex, afaik.

Got plenty of armor pieces to work with too. If anything... I need a 290+ legendary arm piece lol. I couldn't use an exotic helmet if i wanted to right now.

scust @ this 2.0 last word tho

nOoblet16

Got Shadow step helmet, Hereafter, Invective, my fuckin 3rd Young Ahamkara Spine today, Alpha Lupi and Starfire protocol (lel)....atleast I'll use em for my alts when I level them up.

I am at light level 274....what'chu say Zoba?
Getting to 280 doable now in 3 hours? :p

When in front of his doors:

1. Pop a three of coins
2. With icebreaker, headshot him 4 times from the door step, it should leave him with a sliver of health left
3. Enter his room and go immediatly to your left, and wait for him to come to you
4. When he's up close, rocket shoot him so that you and him both dies
5. Repeat ad nauseam :)

Thanks. Took me 5 tries to get an exotic, but I got an exotic. Means it only cost me 7 strange coins so not bad. Time to do it again. For anyone reading this this is on the Scourge Of Winter mission on Venus.

Edit: And it decrypted to a 290 Skyburners Annex. It's some Hunter Helmet. Sweet.

My controller trackpad is sticky. I hope I pressed it fast enough to go to orbit. . .

Also got an exotic chest engram on my 6th kill in a row from my last drop

Cuco making you leader since you should still have it

We can go there, send it back to me, then we wipe real quick (since I know you are on vita--i think)

DY_nasty

290-295 is the real struggle.

This feels like no man's land tbh

Just strong enough to get all the invites. Just weak enough to get one shot by everything in the raid no doubt

Top Bottom