• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

rc213

Raid chests. It's not a common drop. I was the only one to even just get one. Got extremely lucky with the back to back to back drops.

Oh damn nevermind then I've yet to step into the Raid. Hoping tonight after work.

If you need help with those runes I'll help. Lol

Tovarisc

Any raid teams doing Oryx and need 1 more? I would love to get kill before reset day and getting raid team together tomorrow is very unsure :( We cleared all the way to him so I have CP if needed.

Anyone want to play some skirmish or salvage? I need wins with 6 kills of a certain weapon and I keep getting unlucky with being matchmade with crummy randoms.

Namikaze1

To Unstable, Fig, Drizzay, Zw, and Ruthless:

Thanks for the chests and fragments. Have to leave. Need to go prepare for folks to come in.

Thanks again for the help with that fight, Drizzay. Really wanted to beat the raid before reset (don't have time for it tomorrow). Glad I was able to do so.

Got this from the
Warpriest

bVZc8e8.jpg

Hnnnng.

traveler

Not Wario
If there's one overriding negative thing I have to say about the raid/playing Destiny in general, it's that, man, screwing up my screen is not an interesting nor fun kind of difficulty.
The shake on the witches, all the flashing lights from various things on Oryx, even stuff in pvp- obvious things like smoke and flashbang aside where thats what theyre meant for-
it's just not cool and I wish they'd tone it down.

Fuck this RNG based progression, I cannot get a pair of boots or a helm past 285 to drop on my Warlock or Hunter #forever291

Anyone for a NF so I can wrap this shit up for a day, also I maxed the supercell and soloed that bridge before darkblade and never had to take my finger of the trigger, so good

traveler

Not Wario
Question is this all content wise or did they lock content to patch in later ?

If this is "all", I still think that's pretty good.

That said, hard mode raid is yet to come and it sounds like theres going to be more to hard mode/another mode than before. Additionally, further quests will unlock as people rep up with gunsmith and the like. Also pretty sure there's more court of oryx encounters than we've seen right now.

shenze

Banned
Fuck this RNG based progression, I cannot get a pair of boots or a helm past 285 to drop on my Warlock or Hunter #forever291

Anyone for a NF so I can wrap this shit up for a day, also I maxed the supercell and soloed that bridge before darkblade and never had to take my finger of the trigger, so good
I'm with you there, I've been stuck at 276 boots forever

Bogeypop

We're currently trying to kill Oryx, anyone who's got experience on Oryx wanna join in? Need 1 person

Being a Defender Titan with Weapons of Light would be a huge plus too. I think we have the strat down just fine. Having the damage boost plus being shielded from the adds while we DPS
Oryx
would give us that last edge we need.

If Drizzay's around maybe he could help us I know he helped some other people, dunno if he'd be up for it though.

Cruxist

Ok. Whoever designed the exotic sword quest is the worst.

"Hey, remember farming mats? Wasn't that fun? Well here, go farm mats and hope you get an rng material that has no visual identifier and you need 10 of and takes forever to get. Oh, and get a ton of kills with your abilities for your chosen element. And we mean a ton."

TERRIBLE

UP to 55%. I would try skirmish, but I don't want to lose what progress I have made so far.

Why do ranged supers get increased armor, Sunbreakers are some bullshit, does Bungie even play their game?

It's fair in my opinion. They don't have 1 hit kills. They actually have to aim their supers.if they didn't have a shield they would just get killed easily. Having a super should give you a distinct advantage. Just giving you a bunch of grenades wouldn't be enough.

Namikaze1

"Hey, remember farming mats? Wasn't that fun? Well here, go farm mats and hope you get an rng material that has no visual identifier and you need 10 of and takes forever to get. Oh, and get a ton of kills with your abilities for your chosen element. And we mean a ton."

TERRIBLE
It is. I think I ended up getting at least 150 Helium Filaments after I got the 10 I need after 70 minutes of running around. I'm so not looking forward to doing it twice more for the void and Arc versions.

Hzoltan69

TERRIBLE

Oh, I guess I'm f.cked with my titan and his void sword...

Oryx is on farm, hooray!

Congrats to Nami, Fig, Save, Toasty and Strider on the kill, very smooth. Two Oryxes down, only 320 (?) more to match his scrubby son death total.

Top Bottom