• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny |OT31| The Courted Oryx (Spoiler Tag ALL Raid Discussion)

Just need 1 tier 3. I'll help now, since no one has the rune.

Always best with a group. The concept of the Knights needing to be together eludes some pubs.

Thanks. Just send a friend request and i'll invite you. Mic is charging so I cant use it at the moment.

Edit: NVM. Had someone message me and we finished it.

Schryver

Does light level matter when decrypting exotics? If not the I should do my exotic first to raise my overall light then decrypt the blues I have

noomi

I finally feel like i can breathe a bit, ive caught up to everything ive wanted to do and completed many of the main quest lines.

Next week ill start showing more love to my alts.

Kadey

Mrs. Harvey
This raid is bringing out the best in people. People need to learn how to platform, snipe, dodge, etc. Nobody can just sit around and do nothing.

SonComet

Does light level matter when decrypting exotics? If not the I should do my exotic first to raise my overall light then decrypt the blues I have
I've heard that once you hit 300 light they decrypt to 310. Can't confirm that though as I need 1 more light to test.

My motivation to beat oryx is rapidly draining. I really want beat him after spending so much time getting there only to get hammered in the face.

Shito

I really like Rift I think.
Hate losing at the last moment because we fucked up two times in a row killing the enemy runner while leading the whole match, though...

only mouldering shards
Oh ok, not worth keeping a CP for I guess.
Gordon's will stay the queen's of CP. ^^

Top Bottom